Cartagra Discussion

Kaguya

Damn.. The beginning of this vn is pretty shit isn't it? Characters are unoriginal and the main character has the personality of a dense brick. When it's serious then it's really interesting, but it keeps doing shit you see in bad harem animes and the likes. Well, i hope this won't last for too long.

Main question: The walkthrough doesn't really explain how to handle the endings for the heroines on the pictures. Does it go into a route at the end or do i have to fine pick a point to save to proceed with the story so that i don't lose all my progress?

Edit: Got it, i think. Routes are cut short with the others, hence the bad ending. Different question then. Is there a reason to do the other routes, or just extra fanservice?

Yeah, noticed that with the Nana route. But damn, i love the originality of the future prospects of this vn. Main heroine being a superb actress and about to be shipped overseas for training. Where have i seen this before?! Seriously dislike when something ends like that, so i hope they don't pull the usual crap. heroine going overseas, 8 years later she's back as the worlds greatest actress and you start going out.

What an aggravatingly stupid protagonist. I wonder how he ever became a detective with deductive skills in the minus. Only time he wasn't dumb as a sack of bricks was when he had voice acting and was confronting that art teacher which i don't recall the name of. Then he was suddenly given a personality that doesn't just stay silent or agree and take to heart every single thing people tell him. I guess i should try grisaia for the next vn, hear the protagonist is pretty good in that one.

Just finished the vn, and i must say it was a pretty good read. Sadly nothing really surprised me. While i didn't exactly know who was the culprit, i was always waiting for the other shoe to drop with certain characters based on their looks, voices and behaveour. So when things were revealed i felt i knew it coming. Ryoichi and Nana was the only ones that really surprised me i guess. And i just want to point out that the protagonist was completely worthless. waited for Nana to really step in and try to ruin it for you. And the fighting scenes were pretty silly, especially the twists. And i can't help but wonder why they wrote in Kazuna as a top actress and had her leave at the end. Was utterly pointless and didn't add or substract in any manner to the story, it was just a device to not have a too happy ending. Lol at her wanting Shougo not to cheat, i think he should be more worried in the environment she'll be exposed to

:P The temporary separation at the end thing utterly overused.