VN Reading Club - Registration

Kaguya

Just wait, we asked Marie-hime, we're waiting for her answer. 

Well I'm going to create an unofficial vn reading club all the same (titles will fit particular themes each month and you can vote between 5 of them)and if Marie decides to continue this then the unofficial one can be used whenever the official one goes on break or I can get rid of it. 

not going to create thread til we find out more info...will plan one though so we can have something at least to read for May if nothing happens.

a year? more like a decade. 

Doesn't take nearly that long for kamidori. Takes about a season. Although it doesn't have to be a completionist plathrough for kamidori I imagine one route is likely enough for gameplay related games probably.

I was exagerating, don't take everything seriously. 

I am well aware. However it does bring up a valid concern. For gameplay related games since they do take a lot longer for most people to play how would we want to go about doing those? Discussion of those types of games would be difficult unless we all play the same thing...perhaps we could choose a gameplay game and then have a poll for which route the group plays or something. Any suggestions for gameplay related vns? Or would it just be better to ignore them altogether?

It's because you read too many doujins.

Plot twist : he faps every day.

But but but it's fun

As for kamidori , it's because of school and how dumb I am with games like kamidori

I am well aware. However it does bring up a valid concern. For gameplay related games since they do take a lot longer for most people to play how would we want to go about doing those? Discussion of those types of games would be difficult unless we all play the same thing...perhaps we could choose a gameplay game and then have a poll for which route the group plays or something. Any suggestions for gameplay related vns? Or would it just be better to ignore them altogether?

ignore them altogether~~

I'm alright with gameplay VNs, but I think the part where you vote for a route that everyone will take is only viable if we're only planning to do one route. If we're planning to finish the whole game, we ought to do it by our own preferences. Unless we're gonna establish a systematical discussion of the routes or something.

Well if no one else is willing to reboot the the vn reading club thread then I think I might go ahead and try my hand at organizing it. Expect to see it later today or tomorrow.

Just wait, we asked Marie-hime, we're waiting for her answer. 

Marie-hime sama answer us please.

Also this steins;gate suggestion, kuu plz

I propose either comyu or go go nippon

Alright boys (& girls), let's roll!!

pN5DkpE.jpg

Feel free to use any means (create new thread, etc.) to revive our gloriuos VN Club!