hoshimemo question

Schnarf

is playing through asuho's route necessary? i don't mean just not even playing it (i understand there's an enforced route order), what i mean is if i skip through her route, will i miss anything important to the story as a whole? i really just don't like her seiyu's voice

bonus question: i'm a little bit past when komomo enters the tenkuru room and informs them of their disbandment if they don't get another member. how far into the common route would you say i am?

Not very far in to the common route yet, it's pretty long.

Nothing too important happens in Asuho's route, and it's one of the weaker routes of the game. The thing near the ending is kind of important as it reveals the name of the mystery girl, but that's about it. 

The best way to figure out if you are on a route (usually) is if the protagonist spends a lot more time with the heroine. In the case of Hoshizora, you seem to enter a route after a short monologue the heroine might give.

Also Asuho asks about the mystery girl a ton.

I'd skip the route by the way. The best routes for me (in order) is the mystery girl, Komomomomo, and Isuzu.

However, don't skip, just skim. You will miss out on why certain characters exist and such, and with Chinami, you will miss out on Kogasaka's backstory.

The best way to figure out if you are on a route (usually) is if the protagonist spends a lot more time with the heroine. In the case of Hoshizora, you seem to enter a route after a short monologue the heroine might give.

Also Asuho asks about the mystery girl a ton.

I'd skip the route by the way. The best routes for me (in order) is the mystery girl, Komomomomo, and Isuzu.

However, don't skip, just skim. You will miss out on why certain characters exist and such, and with Chinami, you will miss out on Kogasaka's backstory.

Wat.  Someone likes Isuzu...impossibru.  I loathed her immensely.  Seriously, her character was so abrasive I just couldn't even stomach doing her route.

The common route ends after the beach scene, if I remember correctly.  It's pretty long, but yeah, until you get past the beach scene, you're still stuck in the common route.

I was always waiting for Asuho to go completely yandere. I was a bit creeped out the entire time.

The common route ends after the beach scene, if I remember correctly.  It's pretty long, but yeah, until you get past the beach scene, you're still stuck in the common route.

No, it's going on for a good while longer. The common routes always ends

after the fight at the lookout and Komomo joining the Tenkuru. Each route starts by the respective heroine giving you a monologue.

How could anybody want to skip that roue?! Asuho was my favourite one. But i really have a weakness for that whole osananajimi thing. So maybe i'm a little biased ;) ...

And texasDice are right, the common route ends there and you can only skip read text till there after that it will skip ALL text.

Greetz

I was always waiting for Asuho to go completely yandere. I was a bit creeped out the entire time.

No, it's going on for a good while longer. The common routes always ends

after the fight at the lookout and Komomo joining the Tenkuru. Each route starts by the respective heroine giving you a monologue.

Oh yeah, that's right.  Sorry, I'm infamous for my spotty memory, and it was the second 3rd VN I ever read, so...yeah.  Been quite a while.

It took me a solid two days of reading to get through the common route, and both those days I stayed home sick and did almost nothing but read.  It's definitely not as long as Kajitsu's common route, but there's not as much going on in Hoshimemo's, so it kinda seems like it drags on and on.