Looking for Action oriented VNs

Rilarion

Hi,

I've immersed myself in VNs for a while and I really enjoy them, but I seem to have a trouble finding translated ones that suit my tastes,

What I'm looking for is as I stated in the title, action VNs, the setting doesn't matter too much as long as the story is good,

The ones I've liked most are; Fate/stay night and Comyu.. other than those Phantom of Inferno is also a good example

I hope you guys can help me :)

I can't read japanese btw

Edit: I forgot to mention, that if its not a repetitive one, I don't mind gameplay

Thank you for the recs

but, I can't find Demonbane on fuwanovel do you know where can I download it? It looks interesting

Also I tried Dengeki Stryker but I didn't like it, because of its parody elements and static characters who are stuck at weird poses..

Licensed games aren't on Fuwanovel but you can check other places.

along with those listed, i recommend muv luv alternative (to read this though, you at least have to finish the two main heroine routes of muv luv extra, and then one route of muv luv unlimited), kikokugai - the cyber slayer, Hanachirasu, and tsukihime.

If you can stomach grinding and gameplay, i also recommend sengoku rance, daibanchou big bang age, kamidori alchemy meister, and utawarerumono.

If you can stomach boys love ( i managed to, though i'm pretty indifferent when it comes to genders, so it could be a problem for others), i recommend togainu no chi, and DRAMatical murder.

But really do try to find demonbane.  I think it's the visual novel i've replayed the most.  there is also a ps2 voice patch out on the web somewhere, i recommend getting that as well.

The PS2 voices for Demonbane are actually pretty great but unfortunately the voice patch can't work 100% correctly with the PC version due to how the scripting works. The only way to automate it left a lot of lines unvoiced. 

yeah, i know, it's still better than nothing.  and i agree, the voices are fantastic, especially those of black lodge.  Tiberius's voice and sandalphon's voice especially get to me every time i play.

along with those listed, i recommend muv luv alternative (to read this though, you at least have to finish the two main heroine routes of muv luv extra, and then one route of muv luv unlimited), kikokugai - the cyber slayer, Hanachirasu, and tsukihime.

If you can stomach grinding and gameplay, i also recommend sengoku rance, daibanchou big bang age, kamidori alchemy meister, and utawarerumono.

If you can stomach boys love ( i managed to, though i'm pretty indifferent when it comes to genders, so it could be a problem for others), i recommend togainu no chi, and DRAMatical murder.

But really do try to find demonbane.  I think it's the visual novel i've replayed the most.  there is also a ps2 voice patch out on the web somewhere, i recommend getting that as well.

It is no problem.  A lot of people who think they just want action really want chuuni.  There are some love-comedies that have really good action... but are singularly boring if what you are wanting is a good chuuni experience.  If you can understand Japanese, I suggest you hit Hello, Lady, as it is my personal favorite under the recent releases... if you can't, I suggest Ayakashibito, for being the best of the chuuni currently translated.

Edit:  I do love Comyu... but I mostly love Comyu for Hisoka's and Kagome's paths, whereas a lot of other people just like Mayuki, lol

It is no problem.  A lot of people who think they just want action really want chuuni.  There are some love-comedies that have really good action... but are singularly boring if what you are wanting is a good chuuni experience.  If you can understand Japanese, I suggest you hit Hello, Lady, as it is my personal favorite under the recent releases... if you can't, I suggest Ayakashibito, for being the best of the chuuni currently translated.

Edit:  I do love Comyu... but I mostly love Comyu for Hisoka's and Kagome's paths, whereas a lot of other people just like Mayuki, lol

Thanks, I can't understand Japanese, but I'll definitely try Ayakashibito. I liked all of the routes to varying degrees, but Kagome, Hisoka and Mayuki are the top 3. Mayuki is just too cute.. Even if the route was bad (which I don't think was bad) her cuteness makes up for it :)

Koihime Musou delivers great action and humor too along with some likeable characters. Story is interesting enough to get into so you won't be bored. Has some gameplay but it's more like a minigame if anything.

Apparently its still untranslated I can't read japanese :(, Gotta keep it on hold until either its translated or I learn Japanese

I assume you've read the oh so classic fate/stay night then? 

Yup, finished 3 days ago, it was amazing, definitely deserves the hype

Koihime Musou is translated and sold by MangaGamer. Shin Koihime Musou is currently undergoing translation. But... I would say Darkshine is overselling it. The action is mostly boring and undescriptive, using crappy effects in place of decent writing. And the story is, well... it's there.

Shin Koihime is significantly better than the original... but yeah, it isn't a kamige or anything.

Edit:  Still, I've played much worse games story-wise... really, it is the Shu path that sucks.  The Wei and Wu paths are both relatively high quality, but it isn't the main story itself that attracts, as such... it is the process.  It is basically a moege with the trappings of historical action and gameplay.