Love Live Avatar Group!

OriginalRen

Nosebleed and Ceris are 2 members of Fuwanovel who contribute plenty to this site and dedicate a lot of time (and pizza) to my TeamSpeak server. They are in my opinion the definition of passion for the love of a series, and for that reason, I respect them and want to commemorate their hard work and effort. They are fantastic individuals who I have had the pleasure to get to know as friends outside of the site, and as such I'd say it's about time to honor their passion with a thank you of my own.

Welcome to the Love Live Avatar Group!

H4498k8.jpg

To honor a thread that has received so much attention in the past couple of months, I have decided to make this group. For 1 month, members will showcase a series of avatars from the Love Live series across the site. If you would like to join, please feel free to post in this thread or PM your interest of which character you want to represent. Please keep in mind characters are handed out on a 1st come, 1st serve basis, so get in early if you want the girl of your choice! Once you are accepted into the group, change your avatar and I will edit this post.

With that, I look forward to meeting the idols. I have a few surprises in store for the coming month once we fill up on members, so keep your eyes open!

Team Love Live Avatar Group Members -

The Leader: OriginalRen

Current Idol: 高坂 穂乃果 Kousaka Honoka

Member: Nosebleed

Current Idol: 矢澤 にこ Yazawa Niko

Member: (none)

Current Idol: 絢瀬 絵里 Ayase Eri

Member: Eclipsed

Current Idol: 南 ことり Minami Kotori

Member: arakura

Current Idol: 園田 海未 Sonoda Umi

Member: Ceris

Current Idol: 星空 凛 Hoshizora Rin

Member: suikashoujo

Current Idol: 小泉 花陽 Koizumi Hanayo

Member: maki~chan

Current Idol: 西木野 真姫 Nishikino Maki

Member: CLuBLioN

Current Idol: 東條 希 Tōjō Nozomi

Makimakimkaimkaimakmakmakamkmi

Sorry I'm on my phone so auto spell is lame

But Maki.

Edit: on the off chance that maki~chan wants to be maki, and no one else requests maki from now until then, and there is still a remaining u's member at that time, I'm willing to switch out, though i know this is a selfish request based on your first come first serve rules.

Until then, Maki all the way

Edit2: From General Discussion to Games and Chatter to Community Hub... cute to see the Board Moderators in action xDD You go mods!

Edit3: I'm going Kotoriiiiiiiiii

I'll say that I was the first to proclaim my affection for Nozomi (in the thread, as far as I can remember)! But as with most things, it's not he who is first, but he who stays until the end. Either way, it's true that CluBLioN deserves that spot

I appreciate the thought Eclipsed, but I doubt Ren had that in mind, and I'm not too attached to them anyway (though the two sisters are so cute :wub: )