Fall 2014 Anime Discussion

Kenshin_sama

Started Terra Formars and am on Episode 4. Don't know what to think of it so far. 

Black lines and black bars everywhere.

Well surprisingly the latest episode does not censor the gore, then again most of it came from the cockroaches so I guess the censorship department doesn't give 2 shit with humanoid monsters gore....

Black lines and black bars everywhere.

Well surprisingly the latest episode does not censor the gore, then again most of it came from the cockroaches so I guess the censorship department doesn't give 2 shit with humanoid monsters gore....

I really was hoping it wasn't going to be this censored. Shouldn't have got my hopes up even after seeing some screenshots of the censors lol.

So... Log Horizon latest episode. Akatsuki yay~

Next episode title is Christmas Eve so.... if my analysis of episode 1 is correct....

Shiroe will die in the raid.

Akatsuki will probably fail to defeat the mysterious character that introduced in the end of ep 4 (even with the help of Soujirou) and she will be killed (guaranteed).

Both will be reunited at this 'afterlife' space as they were probably killed in a precise timing.

William will probably fail the final boss raid (he was crying in the opening song in the same raid cave).

Demikas actions will probably lead to Shiroe's death (most likely by kidnapping in the middle of the boss raid).

If I remember correctly, Archer had said 'I am the bone of my sword' while projecting his arrow+sword in the vn. I was really looking forward to hearing that line but it wasn't there in the anime. 

As for the pairings I think they will go for Shirou x Saber first and then change towards Shirou x Rin.