Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

So basically, me and louise are kinda tied now given that he hasn't done time diff on time bomb and I haven't done himitsu keisatsu on insa...

Actually I beat Levels on insane right now, hf with that lewycool~

4lMee.png

Even after being to a party the day before ( The reason why I wasn't on IRC)

4mlfm.jpg

BAM!!!

afc.gif Zaka!

Inb4 Ryou FC SS it

screw you guys, using almost pure mouse is harder (I only 3-key rarely. actually I always try to do mouse only, fail, and then maybe next time I play the map I switch to 3 key, but mainly just randomly spamming with my keyboard) :P/>

(actually pure mouse single key probably harder than everything.)

That said I suck at this game. = = I can't switch to keyboard+mouse now, but oh well...

Beatmap has been updated~

Lunatic diff. is 100% complete!

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/113928

Oh and Lewycool, next liveplay with mouse then? ;)/>/>/>/>/>

Bring it ryou !! Show us your mouse and finger (keyboard z,x) skills.

Also I expect the hand cam

oh don't expect me to try that song out which was in the video you posted

*downloads song*

Edit: That song = Nope.avi

screw you guys, using almost pure mouse is harder (I only 3-key rarely. actually I always try to do mouse only, fail, and then maybe next time I play the map I switch to 3 key, but mainly just randomly spamming with my keyboard) :P/>/>/>/>/>/>

Are you playing osu!mania ...? Because I only use 2 keys (x,z) while I play

Are you playing osu!mania ...? Because I only use 2 keys (x,z) while I play

um no?

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/107648

would be a topic on there about 3 keys (zzz)

it just means mouse single click style, but for streams we use all 3 keys (z/x + mouse click)

except I personally somehow avoid trying to use z/x (can't time it right ever) so it either becomes trying to spam z/x+mouse clicks, or just going pure mouse clicks..... with just one key

screw you guys, using almost pure mouse is harder (I only 3-key rarely. actually I always try to do mouse only, fail, and then maybe next time I play the map I switch to 3 key, but mainly just randomly spamming with my keyboard) :P/>/>

(actually pure mouse single key probably harder than everything.)

That said I suck at this game. = = I can't switch to keyboard+mouse now, but oh well...

Basically that. Been playing pure mouse for far too long to switch to the keyboard now. And since I'm on a laptop, I'd rather break my usb mouse than the keyboard if that ever should happen.

Got it! I will try to find time for a mouse liveplay :D

I'll play EGOiSTiC SHOOTER! Such a good song~

I won't FC it tho, so hard (T.T)

Basically that. Been playing pure mouse for far too long to switch to the keyboard now. And since I'm on a laptop, I'd rather break my usb mouse than the keyboard if that ever should happen.

GOGOGO!

http://www.twitch.tv/niko8rs/c/2354659

^Skip to 48:28

To be serious, doing Keyboard+Mouse or Keyboard+Tablet is the best, supposedly, but I tried to go back to keyboard+mouse but I was horrible as my keyboard hand was off by a few ms/bad reaction speed, whereas my mouse-hand was more accurate in that regard

and I can't do both left/right click, so I do keyboard... only to spam zx on streams -.- (which is why I suck at streams)

mannnnn pros don't play with NF

Unfortunately, you're not a pro.

TBH, higher level people than me told me to grind maps with NF until I can pass them before (dem freaking stream practice maps) anyhow

Cookiezi played Big Money by The Quick Brown Fox with NF :D/>/>

YOU'RE ARGUMENT ISN'T VALID ANYMORE!

Unless you're saying Cookiezi isn't pro...LOL :P/>/>

Whaaa Cookiezi , I'll destroy him with mouse only ;)/>

Cookiezi arn't no pro any more he's retired

Also Cookiezi: His favorite mods include DT/HR/FL and he hates the mod HD. See HD sucks ~

Whaaa Cookiezi , I'll destroy him with mouse only ;)/>/>/>

Cookiezi arn't no pro any more he's retired

Also Cookiezi: His favorite mods include DT/HR/FL and he hates the mod HD. See HD sucks ~

He loves DT & HR :D/> He's too lazy to FL and yup, he hates HD xD SiLViA, on the other hand, always has HD on like if it was a game default lol

Go watch Symphonic Love, it's the only FL that I can think of that he did...rank #2...sad LOL

I don't really mind HD, I actually find that osu! looks visually better with HD. Note I said visually, not gameplay wise :D