Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

I do like the feel, though I personally dislike one specific element, those short sliders that almost act as normal hitcircles (since I always break combo there qq). Also maybe slider speed should be fast and not slow after the stack on... jesus I should start using the editor instead

EDIT:

the three mini sliders starting at 00:18:592 are what I'm talking about. The angle the move isn't the angle your cursor will be moving and the flow is weird. And I suck at them.

WHuMD8y.jpg

Yaay fc xD

It's a good start.

Nice!

Luch is boss :D

How many tries? I wanna 1v1 you! >.<'

I do like the feel, though I personally dislike one specific element, those short sliders that almost act as normal hitcircles (since I always break combo there qq). Also maybe slider speed should be fast and not slow after the stack on... jesus I should start using the editor instead

EDIT:

the three mini sliders starting at 00:18:592 are what I'm talking about. The angle the move isn't the angle your cursor will be moving and the flow is weird. And I suck at them.

LOL

I'll take that into account xD

Thanks for feedback :D/>

Here's mine. Luch with the full FC :P/>

4e7rZ.jpg

It's not a bad beatmap the only bit I got stuck on was the hidden beats which under the sliders 

Luch what skin are you using ?

Old version of Niko skin of I recall :D/>

Is Luch best player of fuwa? :D

Last time I checked the person asking this question was ranked much higher than I am :D

Also when mods come into play I suddenly fail at everything.

*Sounds of Zaka breaking down*

Better save the mental breakdown for when ryou actually completes the beatmap :P

I WILL NOT PLAY THIS MAP ANY MORE NOT PLAUY THIS MAP ANY MNORE DONT OBSESS DONT OBSESSFNUIEWVANJH IRPANOJR,PJAO

4e92z.png

Wahhhh, I'm gonna make it 10x harder then :D

Just for you Zaka~

Last time I checked the person asking this question was ranked much higher than I am :D/>

Also when mods come into play I suddenly fail at everything.

Oh plz, I am bad at this game Dx

Believe it or not, if you look at my friend list, I'm actually in the bottom half in terms of skill...I am nothing compared to players like Kairi, Gyutto & Mythol LOL

screenshot063.png

Overplayed song is overplayed xD rank 4400 wtf...

screenshot064.png

Sorry Lewy XD

screenshot064.png

Sorry Lewy XD

My life has ended ;(

Quickly, needed to find another Yuriness song !!!

Beatmap has been updated~

Hit the ''Update'' button directly in osu! to get the latest version!

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/113928

Zaka is gonna kill me xD I added more of the ''sliders-that-are-clicked-like-singles''

Pre-chorus is a bit vague...I think chorus itself is playable, but can be better. I need to think up ideas :D/>/>

TIME FOR FC HDDT!!!

Edit: Woah that drain