Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

I wouldn't even worry about it. Doesn't matter too much. :P It's hard to tell what caused a sudden rank change unless you're in the top 100 or something.

Also, started trying to compete at charts too. This could actually be really good practice for me~ I'm kind of surprised I could get in the top 40 at all. So far, there's only one player in the top 40 that's ranked lower than me. He's actually beating me too. -.- Well, that's okay, FC'ing Cutie Panthy on hard should pull me ahead of him.

Been getting much better at FC'ing after trying this, so I guess playing competitively helps me play better. I also tend to get that way when I can get into a leaderboard with only an FC on a new map.

One of the chart maps turned out to be my 2nd best performance too. I was 1 hit short of an SS for it, but the 99.8% I got on Bonfire was worth 51 pp. :o

bJHve.jpg

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/460456 Of the 4 ranked Hanayamata mapsets, this is the hardest map.

FINALLY actually earned more than 1 PP for once, this time it netted me 6, and this wasn't even an FC, I choked at the end (retried about 7 times before I got this run, kept messing up the beginning). I'll probably work on an FC later, since I love this song so much. And after not playing for a few weeks, I started practicing a little the last couple days and I noticed my aim coming back, as it was absolutely awful when I first came back to the game.

Squares are evil.

It might be because of this map, but I actually kinda like playing squares. :> https://osu.ppy.sh/b/19498

I didn't think I'd ever manage to get a combo like this, but I finally I somehow nailed it.

screenshot129.png

screenshot130.png

Working on Reiwai Terrorism hard for the chart now, but that map's kinda kicking my ass. I'll FC it eventually. Still top 40 at least. o/

Bought a new keyboard because...well because I felt like it. Not sure if its cus of the different types of switches (old keyboard was blue and these are red) or because I havent put any serious time into osu in the past month but I cant stream for shit anymore.....its pretty infuriating.

05131065fd.jpg

Murica

I don't know what happened, I haven't played osu! very much in the past month. Today, I started messing around with some AR10 maps for fun, and I nearly cleared this one. I literally failed at the last couple second because I got behind beat and hit 100s on literally every single note so my health bar didn't go up, then I didn't transition into the stream (and failed) on the final notes (like, literally, it was the final piano line at the end T.T). I wasn't practicing AR10 or anything, I just suddenly was able to read it and react fast enough to play

Edit: 2nd try

c75Pa.jpg

Played worse this time, but was actually prepared for the final tiny stream.

I`ll always remember this day. To think that`d manage to get an S on a 3 stars map... that`s my greatest feat so far! Because I really suck at this! Still, I'm so happy! (I say this day, but as you can see, it has been more than a month, but I only just discovered this thread so...)

a4T3gWn.png

I`ll always remember this day. To think that`d manage to get an S on a 3 stars map... that`s my greatest feat so far! Because I really suck at this! Still, I'm so happy! (I say this day, but as you can see, it has been more than a month, but I only just discovered this thread so...)

a4T3gWn.png

But it's always on the first page o-o

Good job anyway Nagisa xD

Get that shit out of here, ryouuuuu. >.<

Glad to see ya here, Nagisa. Mutual friend? :D
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/4313410

I can't find your profile, EliteShadowMan, but feel free to add me as well.

I haven't played today so ya'all are getting a picture of osu

Speaking of that, any one else think the new Osu icon looks worse than the old one? I don't like it.

Speaking of that, any one else think the new Osu icon looks worse than the old one? I don't like it.

You arnt the only one.

i got dis

...ok maybe not.

I will get 99% accuracy on this thing. I will. I WILL.

Seems like a low score for you....or maybe I was just in the zone when I played =/

I got a once in a lifetime job opportunity coming up so I probably wont be playing osu anymore if things go well =(

Why would a job opportunity stop you from ever having free time?

I personally have pretty much given up at getting better at osu! since I feel I reached a physical limit. Whenever I play difficult songs, my wrist starts hurting, and after playing just a couple hours one day, the next day my wrist is cramped and stuff (early carpal tunnel). So now I just play occasionally for fun.

im completely and utterly unqualified for the position and I need to learn literally everything. Just gonna cut off distractions and completely absorb myself in learning atleast the basics before the interview (which is in a week maybe). Gonna bust my ass as much as possible for the next few months so I dont screw this up.

I cannot wait for the new website design, seriously... well, even though it's not like I hate the current one now.

NtTnx0e.jpg

HDHR Madness (not really). One slider-break is all it took to crush my hopes and dreams for a full FC (always happens, QQ).