Chocolat's AMA v2

Chocolat

Did you enjoy your head-to-head with Tia? :P

Yes, he's a very well-mannered man, take example on him Hanako! ^^

Why is your username chocolat? Any story behind it?

I was just listening to Stocking's "Chocolat" song, and I was eating some at that moment.

Little things can change a destiny...

What would you do if I said white chocolate was my favorite?

I don't really like white chocolate since I love cocoa, but as long as you're happy ^^

What type of chocolate is your favorite?

Panty or Stocking?  Obvious answer is obvious...

I love black chocolate, for me it's the best!

Hum, I don't know... Panty? I mean Stocking of course!

What is your favourite visual novel character? If you do not have one, your favourite anime character. If you do not have one, your favourite manga character. If you do not have one, how the sodding hell did you end up on this site?

My favourite anime character.. I would say Haruhi Fujioka  from Ouran High School Host Club. She's so different from other anime school girls. She's smart, tomboyish and pretty cool.

I probably like dark chocolate best as well (but I honestly don't like any chocolate plain, it has to be in things).

How does this make you feel?

Chocolate6.jpg

....  :o  Hungry. And envious of the baker's skills. But mostly hungry.

Do you have any male-targeted VN that you like? if you haven't any do you have any that you think you might give a try?

I've enjoyed Narcissu, some Sailor Moon dating-sims... And I want to try some Liar Soft products, like Hikari no Varushia and Shiei no Sona-Nyl... Those artworks are so pretty!

Which Otome (if you play any) would you recommend? Nothing too steamy though please. I'm not ready.

Hum, let's see... They're not translated yet, but the serie of Alice in Heartland and Cloverland, a free one named Re Alistair++ and Girlish Love Revolution. No sex in those~