JASTUSA Status

threepwood007

Mugi:

Is there any more information about Jast/Nitro+? Do you know when you're dealing with Django yet? Hanachirasu is being released soon. Sumaga is still dead? And while I didn't even know about it, Jingai Makyou is a no hope for 'some' reason. There isn't anything else going on is there? Muramasa pls

Django editing is delayed (translation not done), Hanachirasu is indefinitely delayed (engine has issues on Windows 8 that no one has been able to fix), Sumaga is delayed until Makoto and probably another editor have time to look at it, Jingai Makyou is off the table for the foreseeable future due to reasons that I cannot divulge, and Muramasa can't be worked on until everything else is finished.I hate to be the bearer of bad news but uh. There you have it.

no, I wasn't the one asking

Mugi:

Is there any more information about Jast/Nitro+? Do you know when you're dealing with Django yet? Hanachirasu is being released soon. Sumaga is still dead? And while I didn't even know about it, Jingai Makyou is a no hope for 'some' reason. There isn't anything else going on is there? Muramasa pls

Django editing is delayed (translation not done), Hanachirasu is indefinitely delayed (engine has issues on Windows 8 that no one has been able to fix), Sumaga is delayed until Makoto and probably another editor have time to look at it, Jingai Makyou is off the table for the foreseeable future due to reasons that I cannot divulge, and Muramasa can't be worked on until everything else is finished.I hate to be the bearer of bad news but uh. There you have it.

no, I wasn't the one asking

Oh damn. Those bad news. That. I can't. M-Muh Sumaga man.