A welcome to me.

kratoscar2008

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

I think One ~Kagayaku Kisetsu e~ has a nameable protagonist, although I'm not 100% sure.

Have a moe:

or4k.jpg

Thats the worst part, finding out great heroines but having to ignore them because the guy has a name. No voice and no face just dont cut it out for me.

Welcome to the forums fellow Fuwan. Ah, the type of VN you like was bashed sometime ago that I still remember, there are a lot of people here that hate nameable MCs with a passion. Nevertheless have fun.

Its okay since i hate non nameable MCs i can understand the sentiment lol.

Welcome to the forums. I hope to see you around.

Thanks and i hope too.

Thanks and its funny since it was because of P3 that i began with this need for my MCs to be nameable or silent as being so immersed in that game.

Ah P3 one of my favourite game and I completely agree about the immersion provided by the character of the game (Hope P5 will be the same) :)

Welcome to Fuwa :)

Would you like a signature ?

I would like to wait first, i wouldnt like you to work hard on it just for me to leave afterwards. Thanks.

Welcome :) and enjoy reading VN xD

I do when i get the chance.

Welcome to the forums, i'd recommend If my Heart had Wings when you get the opportunity to read it.

Thanks for the recomendation however as i stated i dont really like VNs unless i can name the MC. Its  a curse.

Welcome to the party! :D I hope we can get along!

I hope to stay long enough to find out.