Robot Anime Discussion

Down

After watching Aquarion I feel bad. It started good went to meh and ended in crap.

I will say that I loved the Rena episode and wished there was more.

Now on to Aquarion Evol

Weird to have the same voice as haru...From accel world

I think I want to throw up... How can they even name this crap the same thing? It's so stupid it hurts. I know its been 12,000 years but did they really devolve that bad in such a short time frame?

!! Thanks. I love the show. Here are all the pretty seals - they're all still factory sealed.

vhboe2nQ.png

SHU4JpIe.png

h8W10ZFl.png

sq2HWLxY.png

I only saw the first season of Date a Live. Haven't decided if I wanted to watch the TV version of S2 or wait for the BDs. I waited for the BDs for the first season. Looks so damn good. As for Infinite Stratos, I don't remember it much besides girls wearing some tight, light and skin revealing clothes in big mechas ... and ... uh, few fights? I don't remember much of S1. Haven't seen the OVA(s) and S2 yet. Waiting on BDs :P

I finally finished, after a long intermission, watching the rest of the 1st Mobile Suit Gundam series.  I'm now convinced that, at least for me, the old Gundam series are the best.

I liked Robotics; Notes.  It was different from most other robot shows.

Then there's Giant Robo.  Probably too old for people here to know about, but again, much different from most other robot shows I've seen.

And I always enjoy re-watching Sky Girls...

Then there's Giant Robo.  Probably too old for people here to know about, but again, much different from most other robot shows I've seen.

Age is rarely an issue when it comes to robots.

Plus I always thought Giant Robo was quite well known in the american fandom? It's a huge classic of the 90s after all.

I finally finished, after a long intermission, watching the rest of the 1st Mobile Suit Gundam series.  I'm now convinced that, at least for me, the old Gundam series are the best.

Did you watch Zeta? Despite the usual Gundam flaws I really liked that one.

I have never heard of giant robo.

Anyone here know the name of this one? Its about a giant robot(duh) that is piloted by a small child. It is not on earth but rather on a desert like planet. I think that there is a girl and I know that the robot is somehow controlled by a bracelet the boy wears. He is the chosen one. Any ideas? Thinking of starting a thread for this guy.

Also, Its pretty old most likely from before 1999.

Edited by Dark Ariel7