Hello ^^

Alistoria

Hi there & welcome to the forums!

I can see everyone has some great recs for you :D/>

That's just how everyone shows love here at Fuwan ^^

And I'll also add Little Busters! to your recommendations list. I'm in the middle pf playing it and it's been nothing but awesome so far ^^

can any of you otome gamers tell me if Shikkoku no Sharnoth is an otome game or not, I'm slighly confused xD

It's not because the company (Liar-soft) didn't advertise it as one, even though the protag is female. Also, (someone correct me if I'm wrong; I haven't read it yet) I don't think there's a male character that has a route.

Haha! Traps??! Really?? I don't have many friends, much more less in the internet, so I really don't know..

Well, I think anyone is fine as long as we just stay true to ourselves.. ^^

I'm not doubting anyone here. Well, I don't really care about the genders/sexes but boys pretending to be girls in the internet is pretty normal.

It's not because the company (Liar-soft) didn't advertise it as one, even though the protag is female. Also, (someone correct me if I'm wrong; I haven't read it yet) I don't think there's a male character that has a route.

Thanks, I've been playing for a while now and had my doubts. But honestly, as long as the plot is interesting, I don't care about being shoujo or otome, so I'm willing to play if anyone has good recomendations =D

(Btw Snowpoke, I don't really mind traps either)

I come back after a week and I see a full-blown conversation @-@~ Thank you for all the recommendations biggrin.gif. I had to make a list to keep track of them - w -.

At least I have something to look forward to x).

Finally. Anyway, if you are looking for recommendations, feel free to ask me. Though to be honest, I haven't played that much.

I come back after a week and I see a full-blown conversation @-@~ Thank you for all the recommendations :D/>. I had to make a list to keep track of them - w -.

Haha.. Sorry about us having a conversation here ^^..

And though I have only finished a few VNs, I can actually recommend some if you like..

Feel free to ask anything and we'll try to help as much as we can..

I come back after a week and I see a full-blown conversation @-@~ Thank you for all the recommendations :D/>. I had to make a list to keep track of them - w -.

yeah I have a really big list myself

then again most of those aren't the ones that I can get atm easily on fuwanovel...