Hello ^^

Alistoria

Hello :D, I'm Alistoria and I came across this site when I was looking for visual novels in english.

I'm fairly new to playing VN's, and have recently stated playing The Second Reproduction

(did I mention I like otome games too?). I can't wait to play more vn's in the future ^^

they all look so interesting!

Welcome to the Fuwanovel community!!

Id definitely recommend Katawa Shoujo!! Its on a lot of peoples Top 10 lists.

Others id recommend are Clannad, Da Capo (all versions), Muv Luv Alternative, Shuffle! and Kanon.

If you have any questions or whatever feel free to ask. Were like a family here so your most welcome! Look forward to talking to you!

Hi & welcome to fuwan! Once you start reading more and more VNs, there's no turning back *cue evil laughter*

I'm also reading The Second Reproduction as well. Let me know what you think of it after you finish it! I'd like to compare our opinions.

Also, +2 for you for liking otome games ;)/>

Welcome to the Fuwanovel community!!Id definitely recommend Katawa Shoujo!! Its on a lot of peoples Top 10 lists.Others id recommend are Clannad, Da Capo (all versions), Muv Luv Alternative, Shuffle! and Kanon.If you have any questions or whatever feel free to ask. Were like a family here so your most welcome! Look forward to talking to you!

I've heard of Katawa Shoujo, I never got around to playing it for myself though. I'll look into it :D/>

Hi & welcome to fuwan! Once you start reading more and more VNs, there's no turning back *cue evil laughter*I'm also reading The Second Reproduction as well. Let me know what you think of it after you finish it! I'd like to compare our opinions.Also, +2 for you for liking otome games ;)/>/>/>

I'll be sure to get back to you when I'm done~ I just started playing yesterday so I'm not that far yet. But yes! I love otome games! Besides The Second Production, I've played 2 of the Tokimeki Memorial games, and Hakuoki. Have you heard of them?

I haven't heard of Tokimeki Memorial, but I have heard of Hakuoki. From all the positive reviews I read about Hakuoki, I'm tempted to go buy it but I'm not sure if I would enjoy it... :unsure:/>/>

It's really interesting, lots of historical references, and it can be really sad at points. (Staying away from Hijikata's route for sure ;~;. But I can say it's not for everyone.

I joined today also so hello there! o v oI like otome games also and I'm still looking for some out there too = w=Oh, and welcome by the way (/ o u o)/

Hello fellow newb and otome gamer o u o~ thank you, and we can hunt for otome games together > w <.

Heheheh, excellent; otome gamers unite~

You know it x)!

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^I'm also kind of new at playing VNs, but I think Hoshizora no Memoria is great, I think you should try it.I hope you have a great time around here

Thank you for the recommendation! I'll look into that as well. The art is really cute :).

Hello and welcome to fuwanovel :)/>

I second that recommendation of Hoshimemo, its not otome gane though xD For otome Aaeru will surely have some recommendations ;)/>

Just downloaded Hoshizora not too long ago off of the site. It doesn't seem to work though ._.

Welcome! Glad to have you!

I'll put in another plug for Katawa Shoujo. It's a great game. There are silly people on this forum (*cough* Steve *cough*) -- like Steve -- who hesitate to play it since it doesn't have voices. I may be biased -- since I played KS before any other voiced VN -- but I loved the game just fine even without it. It makes for a great story, and all of the arcs are unique and well done.

Just downloaded Hoshizora not too long ago off of the site. It doesn't seem to work though ._.

What's going on? Error messages?

Welcome! Glad to have you!

I'll put in another plug for Katawa Shoujo. It's a great game. There are silly people on this forum (*cough* Steve *cough*) -- like Steve -- who hesitate to play it since it doesn't have voices. I may be biased -- since I played KS before any other voiced VN -- but I loved the game just fine even without it. It makes for a great story, and all of the arcs are unique and well done.

What's going on? Error messages?

I'm gonna start having a backlog thanks to this site -w-~ But yes, after dl'ing hoshizora and clicking the 'MemoriaEN' or any of the other of the icons that seem to launch the game I get an error in gibberish.

Problem_zps8092457b.jpg

Applocale did the charm. I jump to conclusions too quickly -w-. Thank you both of you ^^.

Yay! Isn't it awesome when technology decides to start working? : ) Enjoy the game (and pipe in and tell us how you like it!)

Yay! Isn't it awesome when technology decides to start working? : ) Enjoy the game (and pipe in and tell us how you like it!)

actually tay, I think it might be worth mentioning it on the main hoshimemo fuwan page, there already were several instanced with people needing locale.

Also it might be worth mentioning the skip read text bug so people dont accidentally skip routes on the second playthrough smile.gif

actually tay, I think it might be worth mentioning it on the main hoshimemo fuwan page, there already were several instanced with people needing locale.

Also it might be worth mentioning the skip read text bug so people dont accidentally skip routes on the second playthrough smile.gif

Made a note. Good point.