Pure Ribbon Studio's first visual novel - Yamasaki no Natsu

Satsuki

Favorite Character  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which character do you like the most?

• Shimizu Yuu
    • Hishikawa Kazumi
    • Kamishiro Tsubaki
    • Kamishiro Sanae
    • Koizumi Mika
    • Protagonist-kun (LOL)

This poll is closed to new votes

Best of luck. Do you have any sample writing for us to see? Also, to what languages are you planning to translate this?

I cant reveal the script right now, so you will have to wait till the demo release.

For the language, we are planning for 5 : English, Japanese, Vietnamese, Filipino, Indonesian. Depend on whether we can get some more translator, the number of languages may increase.

(sorry Diamon, let me borrow your thread's layout)

Haha, I don't mind at all, if you found it helpful I'm glad that you used it! Maybe it will incite other future projects to adopt the same presentation? However, even though I've said this, it would be common courtesy to ask beforehand^^

- a group of people that aiming to "redefine the quality of English Visual Novels".

Just an advice though, even if I understand that you want to show that your project is an ambitious and great one and that you're aiming for a superior quality than what you can find most of the time find for english original visual novels, I'd advice you to not look down upon the OELVN community, I mean there are plenty of people who dedicated lot of their time to release original english stuff, with sometimes little or no funds, and while it obviously cannot be compared to commercial japanese VN, I'm not sure they would be pleased to see their work qualified as "mediocre" (If that's not what you implied in this sentence, you should probably change it anyway because it's the feeling that it gives). It's just a question of respect toward other's people work^^

Aside from this, I wish you best of luck! :)

Hopefully you'll be able to complete your project! It's a long road ahead, but it's definitely doable if you gather the right people!

Though the Synopsis is a bit confusing...

Don't worry, because I think so too  :lol:

Guess I will have to ask the writer to do something about this...

Just an advice though, even if I understand that you want to show that your project is an ambitious and great one and that you're aiming for a superior quality than what you can find most of the time find for english original visual novels, I'd advice you to not look down upon the OELVN community, I mean there are plenty of people who dedicated lot of their time to release original english stuff, with sometimes little or no funds, and while it obviously cannot be compared to commercial japanese VN, I'm not sure they would be pleased to see their work qualified as "mediocre" (If that's not what you implied in this sentence, you should probably change it anyway because it's the feeling that it gives). It's just a question of respect toward other's people work^^

Aside from this, I wish you best of luck!  :)

Hopefully you'll be able to complete your project! It's a long road ahead, but it's definitely doable if you gather the right people!

I'm kinda just copy&paste what the PJ founder said~~

Guess I will change it into my own words  :P

Haha, I don't mind at all, if you found it helpful I'm glad that you used it! Maybe it will incite other future projects to adopt the same presentation? However, even though I've said this, it would be common courtesy to ask beforehand^^

Aside from this, I wish you best of luck! :)

Yeah, I was going to just let that statement go, but I must say I had the same thought. Folks like Daimon and I would obviously take those words very seriously. We are all in different situations that have nothing to do with skills. A lot of people are still in school or college, so they might have less life experience to draw upon, and they have less money compared to those of us with jobs. Others just happen to have rich parents etc and can throw out a lot of money to make pretty things. Life was never known to be fair. Those in tougher positions still have a lot of heart, though. There needs to be respect for that.

I have come across someone whose profile said she was the most successful VN so and so developer. The profile was later changed, but unfortunately, I will always remember that description. These things are important. Love for others is not assumed but it is very much appreciated :).

Yeah, I was going to just let that statement go, but I must say I had the same thought. Folks like Daimon and I would obviously take those words very seriously. We are all in different situations that have nothing to do with skills. A lot of people are still in school or college, so they might have less life experience to draw upon, and they have less money compared to those of us with jobs. Others just happen to have rich parents etc and can throw out a lot of money to make pretty things. Life was never known to be fair. Those in tougher positions still have a lot of heart, though. There needs to be respect for that.

I have come across someone whose profile said she was the most successful VN so and so developer. The profile was later changed, but unfortunately, I will always remember that description. These things are important. Love for others is not assumed but it is very much appreciated :).

Fixed it already~~ Told you that's just a copy/paste, not my word~~ Even I don't really agree with that statement, but since it's from the founder, so...

Guest Omniknight

Arigato gozaimashita~! :D

Sorry for the mistaken introduction. I'm actually a very down to Earth person who's really easy to get along with!

Not sure if Satsuki linked it somewhere, but here's a small link to our facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/PureRibbon

We update this page much more regularly than we post here on the FuwaForumz, so please feel free to check it out!

Meanwhile, I'll be recruiting random users from the forums soon to gain some feedback on my script :3

See you 'till next time!

_Omniknight

Yay for update!

I like all of the heroines sprites, the only thing that is bugging me is that the protagonist body looks really weird for me. He has a really long legs but his hands is short and his head is so small. Maybe you can make his legs a bit shorter?

I really like Yuu's design! She remind me of Nibutani from Chu2koi. Tsubaki's is really good too. Oh and please tell me there is Sanae's route, please.

Animenz is one of my favorite musician, so I'm really looking forward to this.

Good luck for your project!

Hi,

first look i take in here and I have to say it looks really great. The characters and their appearance fits the description very well. Generally I really like that kind of art. Good job ;) ...
And like Roach said, the legs of the protagonist would need some correction.

I'm looking forward to that.

Greetz