What English Original VN are you looking forward to?

Kimanor

Hunie Pop

Personally, I'm quite looking forward to it.

How the characters got their names:

tumblr_n8yvg3wuUE1saz6a2o1_500.png

I hope they make it a parody of dating sims in general, or I'm going to just get depressed.

Apparently the creator, Ryan Koons, used to work at Insomniac Games, the company that developed the first 3 Spyro games (the only good ones  :/ ) and the Ratchet and Clank series.  I'm now slightly more interested in it, but still, I'm going to wait until it's released and I hear good things about it to buy it.

How the characters got their names:

tumblr_n8yvg3wuUE1saz6a2o1_500.png

I hope they make it a parody of dating sims in general, or I'm going to just get depressed.

Apparently the creator, Ryan Koons, used to work at Insomniac Games, the company that developed the first 3 Spyro games (the only good ones  :/ ) and the Ratchet and Clank series.  I'm now slightly more interested in it, but still, I'm going to wait until it's released and I hear good things about it to buy it.

At it's price point, I'm already sold on it. I feel even if it isn't as tongue in cheek as I'm expecting, it'll still be amusing.

Dyssys ep2, so I can actually read ep 1 as well.

Driftwood, which will be out Soon

Potentially one of the Katawa Shoujo inspired stuffs like Love Despite or Missing Stars, presumably also out Soon

Work In Progress since the demo was p. cool

I never did try the exogenesis demo which actually sounded cool. In the end, I just have too much to read that has comparatively guaranteed quality (I say, when I read like five very random meh OELVNs on vacation...)

Dyssys ep2, so I can actually read ep 1 as well.

Driftwood, which will be out Soon

Potentially one of the Katawa Shoujo inspired stuffs like Love Despite or Missing Stars, presumably also out Soon

Work In Progress since the demo was p. cool

I never did try the exogenesis demo which actually sounded cool. In the end, I just have too much to read that has comparatively guaranteed quality (I say, when I read like five very random meh OELVNs on vacation...)

Work in  Progress was alright except for that horrid paper mario style art