Introductions

Forsythe

Since I've already posted elsewhere, I think it's high time I made this.

Nice to meet you all. :D
I'm known as Forsythe in most forums I frequent.
I hope we can have fun discussing the GLORY OF VNs together!

My first VN was Katawa Shoujo. It was recommended to me because I liked Choose-Your-Own-Adventures and they kinda shared the interactive fiction niche. Kata wasn't my first exposure to Japanese culture though. I've been watching anime since I was a little kid. 

So far, I've read/I'm reading:
Katawa Shoujo
Lonely Yuri
God Save The Queen
Quartett!

Cross Channel
G-senjou no Maou (still need to finish one side route before going for the big finish)
Shikkoku no Sharnoth (stalled, the mood isn't what my headspace wants right now, I guess)
Hoshizora no Memoria (starting now)

I have a tendency to start reading a new VN when I get stuck for some reason at the current one.

NICE TO MEET'CHA So did you like KS I loved it. I really hope you enjoy your stay, I know I have so far :D I have had a lot of recommendations for Little Busters I'm planning on doing that next just haven't quite gotten around to it. SO what was your favorite route on KS im dying to know :) please feel welcome here *bow* and enjoy your stay... i said that whoops well :D have fun