._.;; ... school is going to kill me this semester

Tatsujin

I took two of the worst combined classes ever ... with homework beyond how cats wiggle and sleep, or something like that. The essays aren't even an issue. 500 words per essay is meh, kind of. But the homework and reading ... I mean, 170+ pages per week for one class. What the hell are these instructors smoking.

I WANT TO GAME, ... AND WATCH ANIME, AND READ MANGA, AND ... READ NOVELS .. AND GAME, AND BUY STUFF ... AND ... AND ... WATCH LOLIS GO MO'E MO'E. -sniffs-

Oh Mr. Meogii, you know I have a really nice set for Female version of that guy (forgot his name). I made all three. I'll post them here now anyways:

kirito_feminine_wallpaper_1.png

kirito_feminine_avatar_1.png

kirito_feminine_banner_1.png

Anyways, do whatever you want with them.

OnT: Yeah ... we'll see how that will go. With the homework, and the timed tests and quizzes ...

I took two of the worst combined classes ever ... with homework beyond how cats wiggle and sleep, or something like that. The essays aren't even an issue. 500 words per essay is meh, kind of. But the homework and reading ... I mean, 170+ pages per week for one class. What the hell are these instructors smoking.

I WANT TO GAME, ... AND WATCH ANIME, AND READ MANGA, AND ... READ NOVELS .. AND GAME, AND BUY STUFF ... AND ... AND ... WATCH LOLIS GO MO'E MO'E. -sniffs-

I know how you feel. I'm so busy I'm sleeping 2 hours a day. Sometimes I don't even have time to eat and go 12 hours without meals. Although I'm studying something different from you, game development. I know that pain...  :(

I'm all the way into my senior year, but honestly I haven't found my college life to be too daunting. I've never found myself lacking for free time, but I have to admit I don't have the healthiest study habits. I make all A's, but I'm not sure how much knowledge I'll end up retaining when I enter the workforce.

I'm all the way into my senior year, but honestly I haven't found my college life to be too daunting. I've never found myself lacking for free time, but I have to admit I don't have the healthiest study habits. I make all A's, but I'm not sure how much knowledge I'll end up retaining when I enter the workforce.

Yea I wouldn't call college easy but I'm working about the same as I did in high school, which is approximately 4 hours or so on weeknights and 7 on weekends.  I'm actually the opposite though it that I take forever an then remember most of what I learn, but it helps in the end.

Depending on your major, 200 some pages of reading a week is nothing.  Most of my classes at least give 100+ a week times 5-6 classes and it adds up.  I would recommend reading on time that would otherwise be wasted (for example I get a lot done on the bus home) especially if its just busywork.   

I totally know how you feel. I'm into my last year of secondary school, which, as I'm sure is the case for most people, completely dictates how successful I'll be for the rest of my life. lol We all say the same thing: "I'll have no life for one year so that I can have a good one after."

You have no right to complain, why? I have chronic fatigue syndrome and ADHD. Those two things combined are a nightmare if your college is quite demanding.

The last school I was in (I technically left because my parents are getting a divorce, my dad stopped paying for anything, including my college fees, not a pretty story) had some of the most psychotic schedules and homeworks I've ever experienced. At one point in "Visual language concepts" (This college has a core curriculum) they asked me to replicate some visual concepts in black squares while I sewed with white string lines representing those visual concepts. Here's the thing though:  the school already assumed you had those skills so they thought you could do that, photography homework, go to a film festival and watch 12 movies, read different philosophical articles and write what you thought about them, write reviews of the 12 films you saw, shoot a comedy short with other first semester students who have different and sometimes overlapsing schedules, paint different things for color assignment perfectly (You had to experiment to get the right colors using gouache paint and PAINT THEM PERFECTLY otherwise you'd get an F), . For color assignments it took me about 5 hours to get it right and I still failed, for visual language concepts it took me 20 FUCKING hours to complete those bloody black squares with strings (Even with help from my mom and a cousin) and I still had homework from other assignments plus the unbearable fatigue that comes with chronic fatigue syndrome. I ended up cracking both for the fatigue, my home environment and the economic pressure.

Trust me, 200 pages of reading per week is not such a bad thing, an art school that thinks you are an art genius and a time lord with no actual health deficiencies is.

You can do this ;)

Yeah .. unless you got a full-time job, plus house chores (shopping cleaning, ... everything, including paying bills), and giving time your little sister (I have an imouto, an annoying one - something like a tsundere/mo'e/girlish type) to teach her things about school or help her with school work and drive her to/from school or freaking library (who the fuck uses that anyways now? online anyone?) geez ... too much to list. Hmph, whatever.

I got one more complaint. Math sucks once you hit graphing and word problems. How gay can it get!

I vented off enough today ..