Da Capo III the anime

So far, the animated DC this time is ok i guess, maybe they use a different studio this time.

They're really similar from the characters in the games.

Hey guys, anyone else feel bad for Sakura? Continuing in DC III??

It seems in every DC, Sakura ends up alone and sad. Not only is she stuck in a little girls body but cant seem to find happiness.

Yes, Circus should already give the Happy Ending that she deserves.

I've seen her already from the time when she is still a teenager until she became an adult.

BTW,

Why is she stuck in a girls body in the anime?

I thought in DCIII game she is still the same appearance as from the DCII, just shorter hair.

Also, Utamaru is back. :P/>

also is the never-ending immortal bloodline of the one and only Suginami <_</>

Why is she stuck in a girls body in the anime?

I thought in DCIII game she is still the same appearance as from the DCII, just shorter hair.

Also, Utamaru is back. :P/>/>/>/>

also is the never-ending immortal bloodline of the one and only Suginami <_</>/>/>/>

As far as i know, This is Yoshino Sakura's Soul from the the very first Da capo. Sakura Yoshino restarted her life "ダ・カーポのように"

(like da capo) [da capo= italian word and musical term for "from the start"] right before she was bullied.

If you want something good for Sakura, Is just read "D.C. Da Capo ~ Seasons" game.

lol i still don't know why CIRCUS killed utamaru in D.C.II but well done with the non-sense comeback.

And Suginami is Suginami xD he is even more important than utamaru in Da Capo

Haah if i was Junnichi... Damn you Nemu.

As far as i know, This is Yoshino Sakura's Soul from the the very first Da capo. Sakura Yoshino restarted her life "ダ・カーポのように"

(like da capo) [da capo= italian word and musical term for "from the start"] right before she was bullied.

If you want something good for Sakura, Is just read "D.C. Da Capo ~ Seasons" game.

lol i still don't know why CIRCUS killed utamaru in D.C.II but well done with the non-sense comeback.

And Suginami is Suginami xD he is even more important than utamaru in Da Capo

Haah if i was Junnichi... Damn you Nemu.

Now dont start hating on Nemu. Ive already said that Sakura keeps getting screwed when it comes to happiness. They seriously need to do right by her. Da Capo Seasons isnt good enough. Bad+Bad+Bad+mediocre still equals crap. Shes suffered long enough. lol sorry ill stop ranting now

Now dont start hating on Nemu. Ive already said that Sakura keeps getting screwed when it comes to happiness. They seriously need to do right by her. Da Capo Seasons isnt good enough. Bad+Bad+Bad+mediocre still equals crap. Shes suffered long enough. lol sorry ill stop ranting now

Just a question, so Sakura is still a character in DCII o.O

Yes, Sakura's wish was more or less like a "Peter Pan's curse"

She wished to the Everlasting Sakura tree to never grow up. Hmmm, in Da Capo animation is said by Sakura

that probably if she kisses the man who she loves the curse will be broken.

Since then Da Capo 1, 2 and 3

In Da Capo 2 she....*spoiler* Go play it lol

Riyoji

Nemu is Childish ._. i hate her from bottom of my heart, actually ive wanted to kill her in Da Capo IF and Da Capo P.S.

And think in a better way, if Sakura wasn't unhappy... wouldn't have Da capo 2 and 3 D:

and i love to see Sakura yet again in Da Capo 3... for example in the 3rd episode i watched it like 5 times already... can't stop ;_; so cute, oh my... But still.... Damn you Nemu lol if i was junnichi...

^^; sorry for the long text... I feel the urge to writting when are discussions about Da Capo

She wished to the Everlasting Sakura tree to never grow up. Hmmm, in Da Capo animation is said by Sakura

Nemu is Childish ._. i hate her from bottom of my heart, actually ive wanted to kill her im Da Capo IF and Da Capo P.S.

And think in a better way, if Sakura wasn't unhappy... wouldn't have Da capo 2 and 3 D:

and i love to see Sakura yet again in Da Capo 3... for example in the 3rd episode i watched it like 5 times already... can't stop ;_; so cute, oh my... But still.... Damn you Nemu lol

haha your hate of Nemu make me smile. It just goes to show the awesomeness of the writing and development of these characters. Da Capo is definetely one of my favorite series, VN and anime, of all time.

Some things are spoiled already so I don't mind reading another.

Nemu is Childish ._. i hate her from bottom of my heart, actually ive wanted to kill her im Da Capo IF and Da Capo P.S.

and i love to see Sakura yet again in Da Capo 3... for example in the 3rd episode i watched it like 5 times already... can't stop ;_; so cute, oh my... But still.... Damn you Nemu lol if i was junnichi...

I hate Nemu as well. Such a bitch. LOL

^^; sorry for the long text... I feel the urge to writting when are discussions about Da Capo

I don't mind, I like DC as well. I don't know why some people are hating it.

haha your hate of Nemu make me smile. It just goes to show the awesomeness of the writing and development of these characters. Da Capo is definetely one of my favorite series, VN and anime, of all time.

My favorite as well too. The plot story is incredible.

I only hate five things in Da Capo franchise

1-There is some BGM's that wasn't released(from animation)

2-Da Capo II routes in animation and the first season was way fast....

i REALLY wanted Anzu's route animated with "Pillow's Talk" Soundtrack...

3-Da Capo OVA(Extra from the PSP game)

There is no animation for Sakura route....

4- T.P. Sakura lol

5- Nemu.

Some things are spoiled already so I don't mind reading another.

I don't mind, I like DC as well. I don't know why some people are hating it.

Well, the problems continue since Sakura starts to feel lonely while she studies how the Sakura Three magic works...

(Da Capo 2 game - hidden chapter)

*spoiler*spoiler*spoiler* She creates Asakura yoshiyuki with magic, etc,etc,etc have the climax in the story, where the Everlasting Three have a lapse of magic plus affecting Sakura, etc,etc,etc now there is her in Da Capo 3 with loss of memories and etc, etc, etc.

Tried to make it with less spoilers possible lol i hope the text isn't too vague

edit: Oh the hate about this game i don't get it too... since i've started to read at first time, i've started to admire Junnichi Asakura a lot, how he sees the word, way of life and jokes. The characters are very nice and drawn by Nanao Naru (i love her works)and the plot story is great too.

Well, the problems continue since Sakura starts to feel lonely while she studies how the Sakura Three magic works...

(Da Capo 2 game - hidden chapter)

*spoiler*spoiler*spoiler* She creates Asakura yoshiyuki with magic, etc,etc,etc have the climax in the story, where the Everlasting Three have a lapse of magic plus affecting Sakura, etc,etc,etc now there is her in Da Capo 3 with loss of memories and etc, etc, etc.

Tried to make it with less spoilers possible lol i hope the text isn't too vague

edit: Oh the hate about this game i don't get it too... since i've started to read at first time, i've started to admire Junnichi Asakura a lot, how he sees the word, way of life and jokes. The characters are very nice and drawn by Nanao Naru (i love her works)and the plot story is great too.

The first sentence tells me enough already :P

Thanks for the info btw, I might pick up DCII after RW because of you :P

Your right i want her to get her happy ending she deserve, but

since Da Capo = Sakura, there will be no more DC if ever Sakura get it. <_<

SakuraFreak might already answered this but yeah she is still present.

From DCI, DCII and DCIII.

She really is one of the "Most" important characters in the series.

the 3rd episode i watched it like 5 times already... can't stop ;_; so cute, oh my...

yeah, she is waaaaay to cute.

love that episode.

i want to kidnap her. :wub:

Da Capo is definetely one of my favorite series, VN and anime, of all time.

It really is on my top list. :D

In VN only though. i can't tell why i dont like the anime. Maybe because i cant catch up or because im used to the VN? :lol:

Seems like the two of you are comrades. :lol:

2-Da Capo II routes in animation and the first season was way fast....

i REALLY wanted Anzu's route animated with "Pillow's Talk" Soundtrack...

Hey, that routes is one of the best in DCII.

really, after deleting my DCII then redownloading it, the first one i play is her route. ;)

SakuraFreak might already answered this but yeah she is still present.

From DCI, DCII and DCIII.

She really is one of the "Most" important characters in the series.

I shall name sakura as the most overused character then.

Seems like the two of you are comrades. laugh.gif

Nemu Haters Club, now recruiting members~

I shall name sakura as the most overused character then.

well, she is the main character.

but for almost 3 Da Capo and she always have a sad ending.

makes me feel sorry for her. :(

Nemu Haters Club, now recruiting members~

Just to fill my curiosity, uhmm. . .

why do you hate Nemu? :lol:

I'm no Nemu fan, just curious.

why do you hate Nemu? :lol:/>/>/>

I'm no Nemu fan, just curious.

At start i liked Nemu, but after sometime....

-She only tries to monopolize Junnichi

-Why the grudge with Sakura? She is seriously annoying in that point.

-Childish attitude

-When is Nemu's route, Sakura never tried to stop Junnichi, or really hate Nemu... In the end Sakura only suffers since isnt her fault, but her "obaa-san" trying to protect sakura...

-In Sakura's route, Nemu's childish attitutude drove me mad.

-In Da Capo if, Nemu's childish attitutude drove me mad plus.

Only more 3 members to become official lol

At start i liked Nemu, but after sometime....

-She only tries to monopolize Junnichi

-Why the grudge with Sakura? She is seriously annoying in that point.

-Childish attitude

-When is Nemu's route, Sakura never tried to stop Junnichi, or really hate Nemu... In the end Sakura only suffers since isnt her fault, but her "obaa-san" trying to protect sakura...

-In Sakura's route, Nemu's childish attitutude drove me mad.

-In Da Capo if, Nemu's childish attitutude drove me mad plus.

Only more 3 members to become official lol

Valid points. Ill give you that. But hate? nah I dont hate her. She had her own circumstances, i.e. Being Sick all the time, ect. But to each his own i suppose.

Good luck with your club lol