Samurai Quest - A Very Low Budget MSPaint Visual Novel

Aniki

I have no time to lose with the poors, peasant!

->Run in another direction

T4rfYsV.png

UkGEvEB.png

Wait that might be kanra under there! Dont run AWAY from an h scene.

*DISROBES*

jpJ4jOa.png

Kanra probably would have reacted differently, so you infer that this is just some old thief. Therefore, you decide that keeping your body armor on would be a good idea.

Reminder: You have a katana, naginata, body armor, and 1300 yen.

T4rfYsV.png

UkGEvEB.png

jpJ4jOa.png

Kanra probably would have reacted differently, so you infer that this is just some old thief. Therefore, you decide that keeping your body armor on would be a good idea.

Reminder: You have a katana, naginata, body armor, and 1300 yen.

Real men fight in the nude! Refuse to put back on the body armor or robe and use the katana

Real men fight in the nude! Refuse to put back on the body armor or robe and use the katana

CDnBOn9.png

Just as the last cloth of dignity falls to the ground, the thief strikes with impatience. However, you dodge with newfound agility, enjoying the breeze along your genitals.

2zQaJRV.png

It looks like you have time to attempt an attack.

Throw a feint to the left, and follow with a roundhouse kick to his temple with lightening speed. Then toss the naginata at him as his body sways back for a finishing blow.

FdFWEtB.png

The feint works. You deliver the roundhouse kick with devastating accuracy.

KjAJOmG.png

However, you miscalculated how much damage you would do. The thief still has enough consciousness to dodge your followup naginata.

x46YzQh.png

JQADW1B.png

Mimicking you, he activates his final form.

A00BwmY.png

Say, "That wrinkle on your shoulder looks terrible" while praying that he's terribly self-conscious about it.

I don't actually know if the correct word is wrinkle or not. But I'm referring to the conspicuous black dot.

zU6XshG.png

Somebody suddenly shows up. Her expression indicates that she's already gotten a visual of the situation.

Kz8sZdE.png

BJID0tX.png

Say, "That guy tried to undress me! He asked for my clothing! Please help me stop this villainous scum."

Dem new sprites, I see even with a new gamemaster everything seems to be fine.

PvFYQir.png

nTM9glq.png

Kanra's forceful blow from the blunt end of her kodachi leaves the thief unconscious after a few seconds.

3EZW2EX.png

OpQ77K2.png

It looks like she didn't believe your excuse, even though it had some elements of truth to it.

Dress up and say, "As shameful as it may have been, I had to undress in order to avoid being hit and robbed. It may seem strange, but that's how it went. My armour terribly hinders my movement and I couldn't fight an agile opponent like him on even ground with the armour on. He DID ask for my clothing, however." 

Dress up and say, "As shameful as it may have been, I had to undress in order to avoid being hit and robbed. It may seem strange, but that's how it went. My armour terribly hinders my movement and I couldn't fight an agile opponent like him on even ground with the armour on. He DID ask for my clothing, however." 

KOh3a74.png

RXz9VBq.png

Come to think of it, you do remember being bad at sneaking one time...

Say, "I apologize. I actually have morals half the time, and I didn't want to let a lass go back home by herself at this hour. Of course, my efforts were proven terribly wasteful just now, but you should get the point.

I obviously didn't ask to accompany you as I was trying to make a good impression by coming out of nowhere and helping you in case of an emergency. Again, failed horribly, it seems I forgot I'm not so good at sneaking about".

Totally hogging the storyline for myself here :D 

Anyways, I think I'm more sensible than half of the other voices in his head.

Say, "I apologize. I actually have morals half the time, and I didn't want to let a lass go back home by herself at this hour. Of course, my efforts were proven terribly wasteful just now, but you should get the point.

I obviously didn't ask to accompany you as I was trying to make a good impression by coming out of nowhere and helping you in case of an emergency. Again, failed horribly, it seems I forgot I'm not so good at sneaking about".

Totally hogging the storyline for myself here :D

Anyways, I think I'm more sensible than half of the other voices in his head.

9lP9wAg.png

Kanra moves off in whatever direction, looking like she's had enough of her daily dosage of you.

z8cnk5S.png

It seems to be about midnight; too late to do anything productive. As mentioned, you can't do your quest until Saturday, and today is Thursday (or Friday because midnight durr hurr).

Work: None

Criminal Activities: Steal

Visit: Kawakami Brothel, Kabuki District, West Edo Inn, Muromachi Inn.