Playing/reading multiple VN's at once.

Kimanor

I used to have one main and one sonohana series for fap in most cases. Now I started ONE and it's fairly meh though somewhat interesting, then I started Remember11 since it's very different. Remember11 sucked away any will to read ONE though, so I'm just reading r11 for now. If I get tired of r11 though, I have something to return to~

Remember 11 is a very good visual novel. Only downside I found about it is that you won't understand the entire plot without visiting it's many bad ends (you seriously need to).

I often switch between VNs if they're of different general categories. For example, Hoshimemo gives a much different feeling than, say, Saya no Uta. Or when I get a little too depressed reading Narcissu, I can go enjoy the dokidoki atmosphere of the typical eroge. -_-

A switch from a High-school comedy/romance to a horror/psychological beast to a depressing thing to an eroge?

すごい~

I'm referring to Muv Luv Extra for those wondering. I actually didn't mind it because I really liked Meiya, but ended up stopping around the start of the hot springs.

All this talk of Muv Luv makes me want to play another visual novel and not complete my current one. Yeesh.

The biggest reason for losing interest in a vn is if you have a huge backlog and you're just itching to get to the next vn in the list.

I know this feeling way to much. I got around 100 VNs just waiting in a folder to be played. 

Otherwise I try not to play different VNs at the same time. it kind of ruins everything but sometimes you just can't stand a 70h VN without a break.