Visualnovelaer Blog revives!

Nice.

I would have just one thing, on the previous wordpress it worked fine but here it doesn't scale with resolution properly.

Look how small the actual space for the post is, there too big borders for each side bar as well as the main text box. Also the subscribe function used to be included in the left panel and that left more space for the actual text.

This is how it looks like on my 4:3 display I use for VNs and well, as its for VNs that is the place where I also read most of the VN info smile.gif That combined with firefox tab bar makes it really, really small.

W6TC6.png

Its just suggestion to move the sub bar under the fuwanovel logo and reduce size of the borders or make it scale with user resolution smile.gif

edit: oh also some of the articles are not even readable on this resolution (see the text in yellow)

MkwIA.png

Yayyy, glad to see it back!! biggrin.gif
I also noticed the text issues Steve mentioned.. I know it's still a work in progress though XD I look forward to it all being perfected~

Regarding links.. yeah it might be safer not to include them. How about just using the site name though? That way newbies etc will still know what to google. It's just a suggestion though.. I don't really know how these kind of TOS work, whether it's just links they prohibit, or mere mention of where to find illegal downloads. Come to think of it, does the host server even have any of this kind of TOS?

hey steve

thx for pointing that out

i wanted to change the middle column to be bigger as well, it's so thin.

trying to move posts from the old blog into the new one atm (wordpress were kind enough to reactivate my account for 5 days)

oh nice, no need to browse the cache then smile.gif

and yeah, its no rush on the style, just something that would be good to change, most of the blog themes are usually already done with that in mind and change accordingly but this seems like a custom one.

here is just an example how much you can fit on the blog even on small display smile.gif

nKnBm.png

hey guys for some reason i wondering on google and try opening http://visualnovelaer.wordpress.com/ and voila it's seem the blog revives again:D

Its just to copy the articles, new blog is http://visualnovelaer.fuwanovel.net/

>>> see

…

(wordpress were kind enough to reactivate my account for 5 days)

Woah... me too hahah O_O

How does your browser even load, Steve? XD

combined with tabmix plus and session manager and pretty smoothly, takes like 15 seconds smile.gif The pages don't load unless I click them for the first time, I can lock and protect tabs so I don't accidentally close the whole group and I save session backup every hour and save few sessions online, it has few kb.

True there are times when FF takes like 2.5GB ram xD but from total 12 its fine

combined with tabmix plus and session manager and pretty smoothly, takes like 15 seconds smile.gif The pages don't load unless I click them for the first time, I can lock and protect tabs so I don't accidentally close the whole group and I save session backup every hour and save few sessions online, it has few kb.

True there are times when FF takes like 2.5GB ram xD but from total 12 its fine

Sounds like a pretty neat little setup you have! For myself, I try and only have a few tabs open at a time, otherwise I get distracted and never actually finish anything!

..Sorry for hijacking your thread to talk about tabs, Aaeru XD

• 4 weeks later...