Oh man, muv-luv A tore me apart and burned my limbs, that ending... And I can't find any good source for the fan-disc (MLAltered Fable)

So my behind is still sore. Best VN experience I've had so far. Tsukyomi and Kasumi stole my heart

Yeah, I think I'll wait for the PC versions to come out.

Crunchy, are you able to read Japanese?

I'll be waiting for Schwarzesmarken and I'm glad it's on PC. That goes back in 1983 where the first Alternative III plans got executed. I've seen several of those Alternative characters plus the whole story is in Europe.

Oh man, muv-luv A tore me apart and burned my limbs, that ending... And I can't find any good source for the fan-disc (MLAltered Fable)

So my behind is still sore. Best VN experience I've had so far. Tsukyomi and Kasumi stole my heart

If it's not on Fuwa, it's on Nyaa. Nyaa has basically, and literally, everything.

I'll be waiting for Schwarzesmarken and I'm glad it's on PC. That goes back in 1983 where the first Alternative III plans got executed. I've seen several of those Alternative characters plus the whole story is in Europe.

If it's not on Fuwa, it's on Nyaa. Nyaa has basically, and literally, everything.

Oh man thank you! Although maybe I shouldn't feed my addiction further... Ah I'm going to anyway!

I can read at the elementary level. As long as there are pictures, I can do it.

I am currently deciding if I should go through the torture of MLE in the summer holiday or should I finally get on with Never7. I find myself quickly approaching the second choice.

If you're going for MLE then do this with the intention of finishing the entire trilogy, it really is going to be quite a journey. But if you're a fan of the Infinity series it's worth going through Never7 at least once.

ok.. Muv Luv Unlimited feels like the real building of the story! there is a lot of building, and a lot of scenes to make you familiar with the squad, it is much better than Extra but its not that good, though I did enjoy reading it. anyway, my sixth sense is telling me that this game is building for something big :blink:

ok.. Muv Luv Unlimited feels like the real building of the story! there is a lot of building, and a lot of scenes to make you familiar with the squad, it is much better than Extra but its not that good, though I did enjoy reading it. anyway, my sixth sense is telling me that this game is building for something big :blink:

Not even close

Not even close..

You are no where near "something big". Unlimited is that small pillar that gives some vital backbone story because it's big brother, Alternative, will assume you know what they're going to talk about and it's going to dive deep.

Get Meiya's ending for Unlimited and then enjoy Alternative.

--

I just got on the Noble Confident part while he was talking to Meiya. Man I so forgot about this. One of the best scenes ever.

thanx for the hype guys o_O I'm amazed about how much people like Alternative!

I'm close to finish Unlimited anyway :ph34r:

so the real Takeru ) in this world at least is... dead.. hmmmmm

it looks like he is here for a reason.
I'm very curious about the BETA..
also, I've noticed this Anagram... was it intentional ? maybe :
Sumika
Kasumi

MLA will swallow you whole and spit you out all sweaty and crying hah

MLA

I would have loved it if they somehow made Takeru the 00 Unit of some sort, a supercomputer running several scenarios simultaniously (giving the sense of interdimensional travel yadda-yadda) Think about it, it could fit.

I was kind of expecting that to be the curvball with the brain since takeru was dead in the BETA world. And when he goes "back" things are different and the only one who seems to "remember" anything is Kasumi, why is that? Well maybe she projected herself into takerus simulation that they put him in when his duty as the real 00 unit was finished, like put him in autistic mode. I know this is all mumbojumbo but maybe you can see what I'm talking about, anyway Kasumi is so cute, Tsukyomi's mah waifu, immout! *drops mic*

The explained reason why takeru looped was fucking dumb imo

^ Hussein, don't open the spoiler. Finish Unlimited and get on to Alternative. Once you hit the coup d'etat arc then come back here and talk to us. That's the real breaking point.

Alternative will answer all your questions, assuming you finish it - Sumika, Kasumi, BETA, TSF and other things we can't spoil you with (it's a very, very long VN - linear storyline for a good purpose).