So, what did everyone think about today?

Db7sUf8.gif

Today I thought about what the hell is going through Life's head.

Questioning life... doesn't everyone? :P Anyway, I was on reddit beforehand and the askreddit topics are very weird so that might have had some influence.

Don't ask why but a very thought provoking slightly NSFW question.

Would you rather sleep with your mother in your girlfriends boy or your girlfriend in your mothers body?

I'm going to try to answer that seriously.

If you had a gun to your head and you had to decide, your inclination will all depend on whether you're a visual person or a feel-y type person. Do you like reading Twilight or would you rather visit FAKKU! ?

Hopefully you didn't already see this gem of an answer on reddit. 

It's still early but, I thought about how I shouldn't play Love Live school idol festival after doing any hand or arm exercises. Also making boiled eggs really gets you full faster than fried eggs for some reason. Soft boil tastes better than dry hard boil. Akame is cute, but General Edese is sexy. Most people on here prefer cute.

I actually thought about a lot of random and pointless things today. Thought about whether or not I should go for archery training with my injured wrist (still went in the end though and shot >100 arrows. Hope nothing serious will happen to my wrist!). Thought about how the hell do I write a code to check whether a number can be represented by a sum of two squares (figured it out!). Thought about how boring the world is. Thought about to get people to leave me alone. Thought about which light novel should I read next. Thought about how crowded and slow the train is (saw a jogger overtake the train). Thought about how unusually starry the night is (I even spotted Orion, Ursa Minor and Lepus!). And now I'm thinking about going to bed. That's about it, just the usual and uneventful everyday life.

I'm thinking about why the kanji for Germany (独国) literally means "lonely country" and why the hanzi for Germany (德國) literally means "country of morals." 

The hanzi for the United States (美国 beautiful country) is complete nonsense. The kanji for the US (米国 rice country) makes a lot more sense.

I'm thinking about why the kanji for Germany (独国) literally means "lonely country" and why the hanzi for Germany (德國) literally means "country of morals." 

The hanzi for the United States (美国 beautiful country) is complete nonsense. The kanji for the US (米国 rice country) makes a lot more sense.

Woah, I learnt something new today. I'm Chinese and I always assumed that since the meanings of Kanji and Hanzi are exactly the same, they will be used in the same way. Interesting to see how country names are different. 

The obvious answer is both!

I`m not greedy LOL

'what's the difference between oranges and mandarins?'

Hm....good question.

Oranges are more round in shape, whereas mandarins are flatter at ends.
Mandarins are easier to peel than oranges.
Mandarins have a flatter taste than oranges.
Mandarins are native to south east China, whereas oranges are grown in all tropical and sub tropical climates around the world.