Hey there

Aregon

Hey everyone, I've been following the blogs from Fuwanovel for a while now and finally decided to make an account on the forums after I discovered the Love Live School Idol Festival game through this forum  :P .

I've been watching anime since age 13 and playing visual novels since the age of 14, although I don't have all the time of the world. Most of my vacations I spend watching anime and playing VN's since during schoolweeks I have to focus on learning and playing VN's or watching is too absorbing, I just can't stop untill I have finished the game or anime. I haven't played alot of VN's yet (about 30), but that is also because I'm very picky at what I play or watch since I don't like getting dissapointed with a serie. My name on MAL is Aregon and on VNDB it's ... also Aregon!

Oh, I also like Osu quite a bit and just listening to music in general.

I hope we can get along!

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Make sure you read Sharin no Kuni, Ever17 and Steins;Gate!

Have a moe:

ntac.jpg

I've seen Ever17 pass by very often, but I've never felt the interest to play that game. I have been planning on playing Sharin no Kuni sometime since it seemed interesting and it's from akabei soft, and Steins;Gate... Idk, I get told to watch the anime often but never did for now.

I've seen Ever17 pass by very often, but I've never felt the interest to play that game, I have been planning on playing Sharin no Kuni sometime and Steins;Gate... Idk, I get told to watch the anime often but never did for now.

Trust me, they're some of the best translated VNs out there. If the reason you haven't tried them yet is because "People get stuck underwater" or "Group of friends make a time machine out of a microwave" sound silly or just not interesting, I used to feel the same way, just ignore that feeling and try them out. :)

Hey everyone, I've been following the blogs from Fuwanovel for a while now and finally decided to make an account on the forums after I discovered the Love Live School Idol Festival game through this forum  :P .

I've been watching anime since age 13 and playing visual novels since the age of 14, although I don't have all the time of the world. Most of my vacations I spend watching anime and playing VN's since during schoolweeks I have to focus on learning and playing VN's or watching is too absorbing, I just can't stop untill I have finished the game or anime. I haven't played alot of VN's yet (about 30), but that is also because I'm very picky at what I play or watch since I don't like getting dissapointed with a serie. My name on MAL is Aregon and on VNDB it's ... also Aregon!

Oh, I also like Osu quite a bit and just listening to music in general.

I hope we can get along!

Hi Aregon, welcome to Fuwa~

Do you like Niko Yazawa?

Hi Aregon, welcome to Fuwa~

Do you like Niko Yazawa?

Yea, I think Nico is a fun character, too bad the only card I have of her is this one 

YN-8.jpg

Instead of getting the Nico UR in my first 11 pack I got the Umi UR, which was a bit sad. (although it has helped me alot with the current event :P).

Welcome the forum.

30 VN's is more than what I read ;p

Anyway, Enjoy your stay !

And finish Clannad !

We have a osu! thread too if you want to stop by.

Welcome the forum.

30 VN's is more than what I read ;p

Anyway, Enjoy your stay !

And finish Clannad !

We have a osu! thread too if you want to stop by.

I couldn't go on with the clannad VN since I've watched the anime series (3 times) and the movie, and for some reason I didn't feel like playing the whole game.

Perhaps sometime in the future I will take another look at it though. =w=

I've also read Hosimemo already, that was also quite a good game. Definitely planning on playing Irotoridori no Sekai from the same company when translations are done.

that's translation is death lol :D

i know that game so good, but that patch not finished.,

if you want to play that game so bad, play with machine :D

ohh, if you've read Hoshimemo.,

do you like that characters?

if you like that look of characters. you must read Dracu Riot ,FlyableHeart, and  Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru !!

if you like story of Hoshimemo, read Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji

please think about them :D

Yea, I think Nico is a fun character, too bad the only card I have of her is this one 

YN-8.jpg

Instead of getting the Nico UR in my first 11 pack I got the Umi UR, which was a bit sad. (although it has helped me alot with the current event :P).

hi.. i'm a newbie like you ... i like the school idol app also. i'm playing the event.. only 3 days more and i'll be able to have SR Umi idolized ^ ^ yay!.. mon_love2.gif

81.jpg

i have this nico cards

54.jpg45.jpg

could be a good idea trade cards between users. don't you think? ^ ^

nico, nico nii

iFH5UIhhTmNqD.gif

hi.. i'm a newbie like you ... i like the school idol app also. i'm playing the event.. only 3 days more and i'll be able to have SR Umi idolized ^ ^ yay!.. mon_love2.gif

81.jpg

i have this nico cards

54.jpg45.jpg

could be a good idea trade cards between users. don't you think? ^ ^

nico, nico nii

iFH5UIhhTmNqD.gif

I got the green one and the blue one yesterday, so the only ones I am missing at the moment is the SR and the UR.  :D

The best cards I have though are these 

420px-Honoka_smile_sr55.jpgUmi_cool_ur1.jpg83227e34.jpgUmi_cool_sr2.jpg

I have the Hanayo twice, but won't idolize her since I dont have much good pure cards.

Also yeah, card trade would be nice, but most probably not profitable for the gamemakers.