Hentai

Niko

It's insulting to think that you'd consider me having a low level of ero!

I'll gladly accept the doujin.

https://www.fakku.net/manga/m-no-honkai-english

here go nuts

Quite contradictory one not acceptin low level of ero and one not accepting that he is the erosaki.....

erosaki is just being a tsuntsun :3

Whoever recommended that femdom doujin on skype: I hate you. 

i reckon it was me

you said femdom was hot and it was the first thing that came to mind :P

https://www.fakku.net/manga/sakura-sakura-sakura-i-love-you-english

i'm pretty sure i shared it on the forums one time though

Lewd members of Fuwanovel, please assist me in my neverending quest to find this one doujin, that I've read about two years ago.

What I remember: It took place in a highschool setting and the protagonist was a closet lolicon. One day, he got asked out by a classmate and it turns out that she's actually a loli, but transforms into an adult as long as she's wearing clothes. And then they fucked.

What I don't remember: Name, artist, translator, where I read it or any tags. Hell, I don't even remember if it was an original story or something taken from somewhere.

By any chance, does that description sound familiar to somebody?

Lewd members of Fuwanovel, please assist me in my neverending quest to find this one doujin, that I've read about two years ago.

What I remember: It took place in a highschool setting and the protagonist was a closet lolicon. One day, he got asked out by a classmate and it turns out that she's actually a loli, but transforms into an adult as long as she's wearing clothes. And then they fucked.

What I don't remember: Name, artist, translator, where I read it or any tags. Hell, I don't even remember if it was an original story or something taken from somewhere.

By any chance, does that description sound familiar to somebody?

Describe in detail please.

Yes we need to know what is wrong with it.

erosaki is just being a tsuntsun :3

i reckon it was me

you said femdom was hot and it was the first thing that came to mind :P

https://www.fakku.net/manga/sakura-sakura-sakura-i-love-you-english

i'm pretty sure i shared it on the forums one time though

I didn't mean I liked that degree of femdom :\ I even kept reading hoping it'd turn out differently ._.

That's so vague. The only good hint is loli turning to adult when she wear clothes. But it's still so damn vague. What's more it feels like I've read this description before.... ugh.... now I'm curious...

I'm aware, that's why I call it my neverending quest.

The girl might've had black hair and a really common haircut, similar to her or her. Don't quote me on that though, it been really long and I only had one read.

No. Today I asked for someones help for the first time.

I probably sound like a dumbass, but I don't understand reddit. I'm not allowed to post with the account I activated three months ago and the layout hurts my eyes, so I never bothered with that website again.  

EDIT: Nevermind, it worked. Now I'll just wait if someone can help me.

So it isn't like School Days in any way, shape, or form then? :P

Well, it's not so caught up in the moral side of things like School Days. That may just bite it in the ass later on... right now, I'm sort of wishing there are some moral guidelines to be drawn.

Downloaded the whole manga, at least up to chapter 9. It's translated up to chapter 13.

And on my way there .. I saw so many good boarderline H mangas that were incomplete ... and I really wanted to rage man ...............

Wait... which manga? I've read up to chapter 73 in Kiss x Sis right now and I'm taking a break. The plot turn after chapter 50 was one of the most satisfying developments I've ever read. I'm not lying when I'm saying this is becoming one of my favorite series of all time. To think, originally I was just looking up ecchi material...

Speaking of other ecchi Manga, this has turned my interest towards To Love Ru and To Love Ru darkness. I hope it's got a nice plot too. 

I'm on a yandere fix now. We need more good yandere hentai.

Like that one -Perfect Girl- or whatever. This creepy otaku wants to rape this perfect girl, but she's a yandere and rapes him. Or, by the same other, -A Young Ladies Toy- or something like that. She's kinda crazy, using him as a masturbation toy. But, since she doesn't love him, not a yandere. Just fuckin' nuts.

You guys should read those. Now.

I'm on a yandere fix now. We need more good yandere hentai.

Like that one -Perfect Girl- or whatever. This creepy otaku wants to rape this perfect girl, but she's a yandere and rapes him. Or, by the same other, -A Young Ladies Toy- or something like that. She's kinda crazy, using him as a masturbation toy. But, since she doesn't love him, not a yandere. Just fuckin' nuts.

You guys should read those. Now.

Me too, have you looked at krill's thread? He rec'd me a couple others on top of that too xD

Don't get me wrong, my favorite heroine is (among one other) Satou Lilly from Katawa Shoujo. Doesn't mean that's the only style character I like though

I accept basically every girl, who can pass under Happy sex on Pururin or Vanilla on Fakku. Because I love love. I love love so much, I love it.

Spread the love, old but gold: (NSFW, duh)

link