Grisaia no Kajitsu Amane Route Bad End Spoiler

dannyboo

I just finished the good as well as the bad end of Amane's Route in Grisaia no Kajitsu

and I must say that the I found the bad end much more satisfying although I must admit

that it kinda bothers me that they didn't explain what happened afterward. Right now I'm really

not sure if I should believe that he's dead or if he survived the whole thing..

The happy ending didn't really catch up with my expectations.. But I guess that's only natural

since you can't make a happy ending anything else than happy ^_^

How did you guys feel about that particular route? Haven't read the others myself yet..

Yes I suppose that many won't find her route very attractive but I must admit that I found it really 'fascinating'.

I'm also a fan of dramatic stories so it really suited me well, the author did a great job and the translations aren't bad either.

Amane's route is widely accepted to be the best out of them all. I personally loved the route and it ended up creeping me out. However one thing bugged me.

It's a small thing but its weird to see that someone trained by a ceratin 'organization' and is very skilled in that 'organization' (as shown in the other routes) almost be taken down by an old guy with a gun.

Amane's route is widely accepted to be the best out of them all. I personally loved the route and it ended up creeping me out. However one thing bugged me.

It's a small thing but its weird to see that someone trained by a ceratin 'organization' and is very skilled in that 'organization' (as shown in the other routes) almost be taken down by an old guy with a gun.

Exactly what confused me as well. I think

that turn when amane died and he killed that guy with the shotgun (already forgot his name) wasn't badly done but my expectations were:

either Yuuji dies and we're all sad

or Yuuji survives, kills the guy and then they give us some information on what comes next

but the end had too much space left for questions imo

that turn when amane died and he killed that guy with the shotgun (already forgot his name) wasn't badly done but my expectations were:

either Yuuji dies and we're all sad

or Yuuji survives, kills the guy and then they give us some information on what comes next

but the end had too much space left for questions imo

I don't think Yuuji would have died. He most likely survived due to the the skills needed for the occupation he has but the only questions I have are about what happened to Kazuki and even after the rest of the novel I still only have vague ideas.

Is it? I liked it quite a bit, but I probably liked Makina's and Sachi's more, and I've seen more praise here and elsewhere for those two routes than Amane's.

Huh... I've seen much more praise for amane's route despite Sachi and Makina's routes getting quite a bit as well. I guess my sources are just a bit different.

Is it? I liked it quite a bit, but I probably liked Makina's and Sachi's more, and I've seen more praise here and elsewhere for those two routes than Amane's.

I'm not sure about it and I can't give sourves but I definitely read somewhere that the author who worked on Amane's route didn't write the others and as I stated before, her route probably isn't to everyone's taste. Maybe that's the prominant case for those on fuwa :)

I don't think Yuuji would have died. He most likely survived due to the the skills needed for the occupation he has but the only questions I have are about what happened to Kazuki and even after the rest of the novel I still only have vague ideas.

Yep it wouldn't make sense that he died and that's exactly why I'm so unsatisfied with the ending..

I believe they wanted to create uncertainty for what could've happened to Kazuki because it just fits her character

but if they deliberately tried the same thing with Yuuji, it didn't really succeed imho..

Amane has the best 'good end' in the game imo. really liked how they did it

Esp how they extended it till her death but i'd have liked a little more detail

:D

Bad end scared me xD

imaging Amane being shot so many times :s and i didnt get wat happened afterwards either

Bad End:

Part of what happened after she got shot was just esoteric blatter but the main point was that the shotgun-guy tumbled on the ground and fell unconscious.

Then Yuuji took the shotgun and killed him. Amane dead, bad guy dead, Yuuji alive but no more. It just stops there :/

Good End:

Contrary to what I said, I did enjoy the last scene of the good end where Amana talks to her grand-daughter.

Bad End:

Part of what happened after she got shot was just esoteric blatter but the main point was that the shotgun-guy tumbled on the ground and fell unconscious.

Then Yuuji took the shotgun and killed him. Amane dead, bad guy dead, Yuuji alive but no more. It just stops there :/

Good End:

Contrary to what I said, I did enjoy the last scene of the good end where Amana talks to her grand-daughter.

Yuuji was barely alive,right? He also got shot if i remember right

I really liked Amane's route. I didn't play the bad end though, so I can't comment on that, but the good end was so heartwarming. Since you haven't read the other routes, I recommend doing Makina's good end first, then do the bad end. It's really disturbing and I loved it.

I think I'll continue with the game playing the other routes in order (Makina - Sachi - Michiru - Yumiko)

Somehow it wouldn't let me continue to Sachi's route lol

It's the best take of the 

bus accident

route I've read in a VN up to this day. And I've read at least three of them.

When reading Amane's route it kinda felt like a nukige at first but when I came to the bus accident the whole thing

changed and all the background information on Kazuki kept it all the more interesting for me. But just like I found the

first week or so in the Ravine really intense and thrilling, it kinda became obvious that the author (or the producer)

wanted to speed everything up by doing bigger steps in time.

I didn't like how they

started describing only few hours of a day until eventually skipping whole days and at one point even two weeks

They really suddenly changed everyone's state from

sanity to cannibalism

I couldn't relate to that because there was nothing in between that would explain as to why they

became that way..

I didn't like how they

started describing only few hours of a day until eventually skipping whole days and at one point even two weeks

sanity to cannibalism

I couldn't relate to that because there was nothing in between that would explain as to why they

became that way..

I'm pretty sure the main reason on why the author decided to skip days was because they had no food and were literally just lying there. This is probably why there went crazy and decided to eat their dead since they treated it like the dog and just ate it since it was dead. What I didn't like was that there wasn't much conflict in the group about the cannibalism. I knew that the president and teacher were probably going to do it but everyone else seemed to have went a long a bit too quickly. I guess they were just happy to have something in their stomachs.

For Amane's bad end I would assume that as soon as Yuuji went out of signal for his organization they would send someone to check it out since he's valuable property. I'm not sure if he had his work phone on him or not though.

About the bad end

First of all, Yuuji got shot and that put him in an even worst situation, he had no gun to fight back and Sakashita was really smart, he was never out of bullets, always having one left in the chamber and his hiding skills were amazing, in their first encounter he completely vanished before Yuuji could notice. Even if he was extremely skilled and had been trained to fit the hardest of the situations, he ain't a god of war. Sakashita wasn't just an old guy with a gun either, he was a very skilled hunter, he even mentioned training with a marine whose eyes looked just like Yuuji's.

I'm not sure if it is cannonical or not, but there is a chapter 0 for a Grisaia no Kajitsu manga, you can notice Yuuji's injuries and they're not bad enough to kill him right away but they ain't small either.

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/grisaia_no_kajitsu_le_fruit_de_la_grisaia/c000/2.html

About the bad end

First of all, Yuuji got shot and that put him in an even worst situation, he had no gun to fight back and Sakashita was really smart, he was never out of bullets, always having one left in the chamber and his hiding skills were amazing, in their first encounter he completely vanished before Yuuji could notice. Even if he was extremely skilled and had been trained to fit the hardest of the situations, he ain't a god of war. Sakashita wasn't just an old guy with a gun either, he was a very skilled hunter, he even mentioned training with a marine whose eyes looked just like Yuuji's.

I'm not sure if it is cannonical or not, but there is a chapter 0 for a Grisaia no Kajitsu manga, you can notice Yuuji's injuries and they're not bad enough to kill him right away but they ain't small either.

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/grisaia_no_kajitsu_le_fruit_de_la_grisaia/c000/2.html

As far as I can see that manga only shows his shoulder injury but nothing that happened to his face (like the missing eye and ear) so I am still being sceptical.^^

As far as I can see that manga only shows his shoulder injury but nothing that happened to his face (like the missing eye and ear) so I am still being sceptical.^^

Either way, I guess he survives, there are no mentions to any really dangerous injury to his life as far as I remember. 

Huh... I've seen much more praise for amane's route despite Sachi and Makina's routes getting quite a bit as well. I guess my sources are just a bit different.

I think you already know this but the sequels will explain what happened to Kazuki.

I think you already know this but the sequels will explain what happened to Kazuki.

Yeah. It's going to be a while before the sequel gets translated though. Then you have the last installment.

Amane has the best 'good end' in the game imo. really liked how they did it

Esp how they extended it till her death but i'd have liked a little more detail

:D

The game has a bit of inconsistency regarding 'good ends'. When I compare Michiru's shallow conclusion with Amane's extended ending, I fail to see why they can't both end a similar way. Oh, and there's Makina's good end. That was not a good end. It was a "this is a bit better than the other one" end.

I didn't like how they

sanity to cannibalism

became that way..

First point; I didn't mind it that much, forcing in a sort of plot device to try and make a few days relevant would only drag it out. The continuity issue didn't stand out that much, so I'd prefer if the story would go to the next interesting (and important) thing than sprinkling it with needless chapters just like Seed of the World Tree.

Second point;

If they had hinted it to you before the last day, you'd more or less know how Angelic Howl would end. The game doesn't want you to know that. They did illustrate loss of sanity though, but show anymore and you'll lose the surprise at the end of it. I'm also sure Kazuki doesn't have to explain to you why people resort to cannibalism when deserted with food abundance for 14 days. I suppose the best way to do it was to have the other survivors "act a little unusual" so the revelation didn't come so much as a shock, but the way they've already done it was still sensible and justified. A little minor issue there.

I'm pretty sure the main reason on why the author decided to skip days was because they had no food and were literally just lying there. This is probably why there went crazy and decided to eat their dead since they treated it like the dog and just ate it since it was dead. What I didn't like was that there wasn't much conflict in the group about the cannibalism. I knew that the president and teacher were probably going to do it but everyone else seemed to have went a long a bit too quickly. I guess they were just happy to have something in their stomachs.

For Amane's bad end I would assume that as soon as Yuuji went out of signal for his organization they would send someone to check it out since he's valuable property. I'm not sure if he had his work phone on him or not though.

First point; I don't think danny was primarily referring to Angelic Howl. But yeah, I admit that one's a bit of an issue.

Also, happy birthday, monkey;)

Yeah. It's going to be a while before the sequel gets translated though. Then you have the last installment.

Highlight below.

WELL, SHIT.

The game has a bit of inconsistency regarding 'good ends'. When I compare Michiru's shallow conclusion with Amane's extended ending, I fail to see why they can't both end a similar way. Oh, and there's Makina's good end. That was not a good end. It was a "this is a bit better than the other one" end.

Amane's epilogue was way too much. I don't want to see a character we just spent so much time with have the entire rest of their life summed up in 10 minutes. It feels wrong somehow. And also it leaves nothing to the imagination. It was easily my least favorite epilogue.

Amane's epilogue was way too much. I don't want to see a character we just spent so much time with have the entire rest of their life summed up in 10 minutes. It feels wrong somehow. And also it leaves nothing to the imagination. It was easily my least favorite epilogue.

At least we know what happened to the family heirloom. 

That charm with Amane's pubes got passed down from father to daughter, daughter to grandson.

Just to make sure, I was referring to 'shallow conclusion' in a good way. What you said is a good point.

Lol its more refreshing actually that the epilouge was extended so much,i'd have like a bit more detail but still it was good

using imagination all the time aint fun

I'm not sure why you would think that. Either way, I don't mind an extended ending if it's consistent (i.e. all the other routes get the same treatment), not clumsily rushed, and contributes something significant to either the heroine or the plot.