Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Right after that I just played with Histy again :'D and my game decided to not accept my touches >.<it happened last time I played with him too >.< I'm ashamed :D

i hate that so much, you're playing with someone you know, then you come off like you suck at the game because your phone was being stupid :P It seems to only happen when I know someone in the lobby too lol

Aw, don't feel bad! If you do single draws I think you deserve to get a bit lucky from time to time, I mean, you're taking quite the gamble  ^_^

I do single draws all the time though :D I filled 11 hearts with single draws got that Honoka event SR, did 10 draws got a Nozomi SR so im the one who loses here maybe I could get two SRs if I did 10+1s instead of these draws but after this Umi (I was super lucky I could idolize her so happy!) I will stop doing single draws only will use scouting tickets to show how much I love Maki :D 

Until July 1st I will save gems :D Will do a draw when it is maki's birthday but that's a different thing :D 

@InSoulFallen I will be going for T2 for Kotori tooo :D That card looks very cute and her skill is nice too :D

@Yoki Rin UR will be released on 16th march :D 15th is Umi's birthday I guess 5 free loveca yay :D

I'll post that again for all the new people here... This is the list of the upcoming UR/SR. Just add one year and you'll see what comes next.

I think the upcoming period with the UR Rin will be the first one where I'll not spend money. At least I'll try it hard to do so :P ... The scouting period after that is more interessting because there is a Eli UR and thats the only member I've no UR...

@Yoki hello. nice meeting you xD

@maki-chan will be seeing you there then.  :D i also love the card and nico is my top 3 so yeah. i hope ill still be at T2 by the end of this event w/o using any excess gems.

my sleep schedule is ruined yet again XD

Hello Soul..........

............ ........ sorry i don't know what should i write.....

i just want to greet to fellow soul........

-----

hello fellow soul   :) 

I'm SO looking forward to that Maid Rin UR in August. And Kotori, oh my gosh, she's so cute. And Rin's cat-eared outfits. ;w;

Btw, has anyone a list with when you learn which song? Just got to play "Listen to my heart" for the first time (oh my, I always listened to a Rin - Hanayo-Mix of the song. Having Nico in there now is quite... disturbing), and I'm extremely looking forward to "Anoneganbare".

sPvjdAg.png

so i tried expert and reality slaps muh face ;__; need to work on them perfects

At the moment I'm in the top 1000. Is it just me or is it easier this time?

me too xD wait its easy ? 

@Ezeefreak Hello :) i like them Hanayo UR they look good !!! plus the june releases i really look forward to them.

At the moment I'm in the top 1000. Is it just me or is it easier this time?

I noticed that during the last event most people pulled a Nosebleed (suddenly tried getting a big amount of points the last two days of the event, probably by spending a bunch of gems) so I wouldn't be too happy just yet...

I noticed that during the last event most people pulled a Nosebleed (suddenly tried getting a big amount of points the last two days of the event, probably by spending a bunch of gems) so I wouldn't be too happy just yet...

Yeah, I know... xD But I can hope, right?

Btw, were can I find some gifs of the love live girls?

If you google 'the girl of your choice.gif' you should end up with a ton of good results. You should probably be able to get everything you need from their respective tumblr pages...

for example: https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/nishikino-maki