Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I played with a bunch of people from Reddit, since there were several of us grinding.

Just a note, if you ever run across a player named "xxxx Student", that's a bot used to fill spaces in matches, and you should be prepared to lose. I've seen multiple images of The highest song scoring player of the game along with 2nd losing against bots who didn't even FC the song.

And I'm starting to think it's not just rank based for matching, Cryza, the person with one of the strongest teams in the game, almost always gets paired up with either the top scorer or with bots. I faced him the first match but then like am hour later he complained about endless bot matches.

That was a close match :o

Whoa, maki~chan beat Ceris! the competition is real  :lol: 

~~~

Here's what should happen when i get to play songs i actually know

Fe27LeF.png

fM6TtLf.png

Though i havent been able to get 1st (none of my cards are maxed out; my rares are all like level 35-45 and my UR's are all only level 1 ><)

But this one made me laugh

FVUwVmv.png

Got hard carried by Nico  :ph34r:

So I finally could play the first 4 matches...

4 times the same song "Kaguya no SHiro de Odoritai". 3 times on hard and 1 on medium... Well the first time I totally screwed it up, because i selected my Smile team :D . Just the third place. But the next 3 I all won :)  ... 

So i would say i like these matches...

Greetz

I will not use my love gems I earned from game on restoring my LP that's for sure. It's really sad that you can't get a good place without buying love gems :(

Ahhh.... Well, folks like us who refuse to buy gems would have it harder than the rest. It doesn't help that all these other players are so competitive that they literally buy tons of gems to get to top 1k (damn klab for not increasing the cutoffs again for the nth time).

ikr? though in their business perspective that's what probably keeps the top 1000 people buying gems like crazy and thus filling their pockets with $$

I know, but the fact that klab in the end actually did increased the cutoff for jpn server is what's making me and other players so upset. Because it's not happening for the nth time to the english server.

My money's on Nosebleed!

~~~

I'm hovering in the 500-1000 rank range right now. I think I'll just play on natural LP regeneration up until the last few days then buy some Love Gems until I grind back to < 1000.

How viable is it to do this  :wacko:

It's viable, I've done it, but you'll have to make sure you have a lot of free time to play during those last days and you'll likely need around 20 gems (possibly more) and given you can only play hard songs it's going to be a huge grind, you might want to lay out the grind through out the week.

And holy crap I keep getting bots :( (though they get rekt)

My cool team always gets beat when I match with people I know :(

Here's my teams btw

7Tx35UM.png

tE4Bo5G.png

wE5JsxL.png

I just noticed Rin's leader skill is fucking huge for SR, what the...? Umi's is tiny...

My money's on Nosebleed!

~~~

I'm hovering in the 500-1000 rank range right now. I think I'll just play on natural LP regeneration up until the last few days then buy some Love Gems until I grind back to < 1000.

How viable is it to do this  :wacko:

That's what I do for tokens events but I don't know how well it would work for score match.

@Maki~chan: I'm playing right now, going for ~30k+, maybe more.

My teams are weak ahh sorry Maki-Chan I don't have all SRs or UR leaders teams to beat everyone for you T.T

55 + 3 from the event and 1 from login 59 gems when I got her I had 36 left so I spent 23 to get her :D (btw klab took two love gems for those non paying lives haha) I just spent 2 more to play with you guys so I have 34 left :D (want to spend 50 total then start collecting and with birthday gems & logins & rewards after Kotori's score match I wanna do 5 ticket draws and 1 10+1 :))