Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I feel really bad for you Nosebleed... :(

Honoka has been haunting you for a good time now.

Why are you still wasting money on this game is beyond logic; I wouldn't waste a penny on LL:SIF. This game is a pure P2W thing like any other game with game design revolving around mechanics, which include points that can be refilled in order to continue. With money you can rank up easily and this game is that stupid to actually reward and give benefits to people, who are on the very top of rank lists. And even if you will one day reach that top, there will be always people a lot higher than you and there's no actual way to compete with them. In TERA I could at least wipe the ground with all those self-proclaimed pros due to pure skill, but here there's literally nothing that can be done to remain competitive; it's not worth it, either. It's truly frustrating.

There are plenty of scenarios (or F2P games) that are a complete waste of cash to spend on, yet people do it anyway. Maybe they love LL wholeheartedly, or just filthy rich, or just don't care, orrr ~ all of the above.

If they like it, they'll spend money on it. Simple as that.

Trying to logically process that fact just wouldn't work if you don't share the same opinion.

And while gathering event points is indeed P2W in the sense of unlimited cash = unlimited LP. I'll defend those top ranked players simply for their efforts. If you can't put in an absolutely ridiculous stamina and time (especially for the guy in top 1 Eli event), no amount of cash is gonna get you anywhere.

EDIT: And getting top 1 doesn't bring any rewards aside from personal pride anyway. The cut-off for the tiers are more or less fine compared to JP.

Still P2W though, not arguing about that.

WHY do I keep on getting those weak rares all the time?! Not even a smile Umi and only more wasted opportunities. I'm starting to get worried about the upcoming draw.

Strangely, I got a stone from reaching a full gauge on initial rares, not even sure what did that meant since I still lack idolized smile Umi.

I already have every Rare idolized now so all I have left is really to collect SR and UR but it seems the game doesn't like that idea.

Wow raizoo got first place and I didn't even notice, cheers for him, he's the one that brought us some awesome Love Live doujins so he deserves to win honestly, a true Love Live fan right there.

I talked to him last week and he said he'd be translating one of my most anticipated stories as well, can't wait for it :D

His next doujin is a RinPana one~

Ah, I just knew they'd add an SR Hanayo after the event. I'm so tempted. Could easily do a 10+1 draw, but I think I'll really need the gems for the next event. Naturally, I have almost the entire week off, and then during Hanayo's event I'll have to work twice as much as usual, forcing me to waste tons of LP. I have incredibly bad luck both in draws and IRL.

A definite FML right there. What to do, what to do...

Listening to Nawatobi just make me want to cry.

Hanayo's voice is simply amazing. She needs more of this!!

At first I felt the song was like a confession from Hanayo. Sort of imagining this being animated, etc.

Then looking up the lyrics, it more or less is like a confession which made it even better.

Gah ~ Beautiful song.

Misfortune or guaranteed event SR

Make your pick.

Keep your love gems for Hanayo event! You like her right? You should get the second SR :D Ganbare :D

Yeah, you guys are right. I can still do the draw if I somehow end up with enough love gems after the one event that's really important to me. (If I'm feeling masochistic enough for the guaranteed disappointment of a 10+1, that is.)

Ganbare Never Never Give Up~ I'm so happy Love Novels is back.

On another more positive note, when I went out with my friends last night, we had a bunch of new people join us and now I finally have an IRL friend who also plays SIF. Pretty sure that his center being Rin and mine being Hanayo means we're meant to be best friends for life.

Good for you I don't have any friends who play SIF my friends don't even watch animes hehe

I am afraid of doing 10+1 draw on my birthday :D if I get 1 SR I will be super sad to waste 50 gems and ruin the day and on other hand I might get a UR or 2 SRs... Dunno what to do

At least the stories made me a bit happier.

Screenshot_2014-08-15-13-03-11.png

Screenshot_2014-08-15-13-03-24.png

When things are starting to get realllly awkward.

Screenshot_2014-08-15-13-45-17.png

100% Nico.

Screenshot_2014-08-15-14-39-50.png

And I got one of the new normals. This equals more free stones, possibly soon™. New character art and designs are nice as well.

Tho, I still can't get over my loss in the event.

; ^;

Got 6 love gems from this event. Now I have 60 love gems. Gonna wait until they release the nico in yukata card before I do my next 10+1 pull. :)

Guys, don't let this time depress you. I'm sure we'll do better next time.

That's what I said last time.. and the time before that..

Guys, don't let this time depress you. I'm sure we'll do better next time.

There won't be any "next time", at least not in my case. Now I'm 100% certain it's completely not worth it to pursue for the top 1000 and higher with current ruleset. Getting the single event card is all events are for. Perhaps I'll try again in the future, when I'll be at least rank 80-100, but for now I'm done with everything except casual gameplay.

I'm not that cruel to Honoka, i like Love Live a lot and wouldn't want that happening to any of them :P

She's just clingy and annoying sometimes, kind of like a kouhai that is always on you 24/7

But well I'd like some other form to relieve my anger indeed, but harming cute 2D girls is something I can't do

I'm not that cruel to Honoka, i like Love Live a lot and wouldn't want that happening to any of them :P

She's just clingy and annoying sometimes, kind of like a kouhai that is always on you 24/7

But well I'd like some other form to relieve my anger indeed, but harming cute 2D girls is something I can't do

Lies. There's a wolf inside of every man's heart and subduing it won't do you any good. Unleash the beast!

edit:

Screenshot_2014-08-15-16-53-58.png

YESSS, I'm saved. 10+1 tommorow.

With that extra SR Honoka I idolized her and now my cool team is finally not crap, so at least it wasn't all doom and gloom.

All my 3 teams are pretty even now.

Smile: 38,230

Pure: 37,170

Cool: 37,080

I still hope that one day I'll get one of the new cards released, eventually.. maybe on my 100th draw I'll get a new card.

Screenshot_2014-08-15-17-54-10.png

The eternal android screenshoting dillema.

That's an Ultra Rare, you lucky basterd!

With that extra SR Honoka I idolized her and now my cool team is finally not crap, so at least it wasn't all doom and gloom.

All my 3 teams are pretty even now.

Smile: 38,230

Pure: 37,170

Cool: 37,080

I still hope that one day I'll get one of the new cards released, eventually.. maybe on my 100th draw I'll get a new card.

Well, at least. All I got was another cool Maki I instantly idolized and maxed up. Truly a feat, worthy of all those wasted stones.

The volume bar never appears on my screenshots, I think if you press the power button first by a few miliseconds it won't appear in the screenshot.

I have all the Rares idolized and maxed out so that part of my album is 100% complete.

Also did a single draw, got a pure Nozomi, at least it's one of the better rares.

And finally we're getting some new EX songs, time for some serious grinding.

its really dangerous... drop from 4xx to 903... its our of expectation @@ but seems like everyone will go to 25k pts since u can get 2 extra gem than u just hold on only a 22k pts, its different with last event =w=

Hope next event can be survive...

Using 21k friend pts, still cannot get a smile umi for complete my rare collection T_T

Get total 3 rare from live stage rewards during event ~seems got improved that i get once before only.

Like jp very much, the notes icon smaller and also the word of perfect etc r set to small, its easier to me to have more accuracy =w= Hope eng can change to new ver soon too