Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

JP is back now *nervous*

I have finally secured T1 Rin at 8842th place... :vinty:

Some info about the update:

- New series is "Job Series (Part 2). Kotori is the new UR =)

- Chapter 29-1 and 29-2 are released. I am guessing Spicaterrible is the new song? Turns out to be Umi's solo. But well, it has been looooong awaited.

- Rin T1 at 36846, T2 at 21661. The gap is big...

Stamina is a complete waste for a UR skill, and weaker URs can be outdone by idolized SRs just because they have scoring abilities. For example, the SR New Years Rin is more powerful than the earlier day Smile URs like Honoka because she has barely less smile but a scoring ability as opposed to a perfect lock in this case. True that the leader advantage is nice, but it isn't always the determining factor, as I've mentioned a lot, my pure team is my strongest even with leader bonuses added in, even though my Pure team is the one without a UR.

URs are so overrated :amane:

/rant

On a side note, URs in JP are more to be obsessed about, none of them drop below 5000 in their primary stat at level 80 :michiru:

Now for some funtime activity! If anyone participates, the winner may or may not get a prize~

Can you guess a card's rarity based on it's skill?

1- There is a 44% chance that your score will increase by 300 when you get a 17 combo.

2- There is a 33% chance that your score will increase by 625 when you get 33 perfects.

3- Every 23 rhythm icons, there is a 36% chance that your score will increase by 340.

4- There is a 26% chance your score will increase by 120 when you get a perfect on a star icon.

5- Every 10 seconds, there is a 46% chance that your score will increase by 325.

6- There is a 42% chance that your stamina will recover by 2 when you get 15 perfects.

7- Every 30 rhythm icons, there is a 36% chance that your score will increase by 780.

8- There is a 36% chance that your score will increase by 450 when you get a 17 combo.

9- Every 20 rhythm icons, there is a 36% chance that the timing window will ease for 3 seconds.

10- There is a 13% chance your score will increase by 1120 when your score reaches 15000.

Yeah, skill matters if your teams are weak enough to be with the main pack of people

I can comfortably get T1 tho so I stopped caring 'bout skills

#5/7 URs are healers
#7/10 idolized SRs are healers

:amane:

~~
Scout tix gave shit

500 presents; Maxing the Kotori barely dented that supply x.x
May spam level some Ns so don't mind the notification spam :P