Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

1 day until event is finished. What would be the next event after this?

How's everyone faring with the event? So far I've used 11 (soon to be 12) love gems. My event ranking is 8xx while my song ranking is 10xx.

Currently ranked 122, but have some tokens saved up and am going to use 5 more gems tonight. Debating if I want to spam Kokuhaku or Soldier Game. 5 love gems would let me get my next clear trophy on Kokuhaku but I'm close to a Soldier Game FC, got a 2 good run last night :(

I can FC Soldier Game consistently up to when it spawns using the left side. I get straight perfects every time when it's the right, but instantly lose beat when it starts using,the left ._.

They are so beautiful :D Sadly can do only 3 draws with a ticket and 10 love gems ahh I wish I didn't spend those 50 pufu

N5l3Lqb.png

I did a 10+1 during the event and now an greater chance at Rin and awesome looking SRs... T.T

Seriously! That Rin! That card is amazing...

Happy birthday Maki~Chan, I don't have a personally made picture, so I apologize that my words here are all I can give.

I already bought that 86 so I refrained from buying more. If I bought more, I did have the chance of getting top 1k for the event song... But whatever, my smile team is doing great now.

Oh, and someone had an awesome draw

pwBBwKHh.jpg

Happy birthday Maki~Chan, I don't have a personally made picture, so I apologize that my words here are all I can give.

I already bought that 86 so I refrained from buying more. If I bought more, I did have the chance of getting top 1k for the event song... But whatever, my smile team is doing great now.

Oh, and someone had an awesome draw http://i.imgur.com/pwBBwKHh.jpg

Thank you :) 

Yea don't buy more Ceris :D 

I decided to buy only on special days like birthday, christmas such :D othr than that I will always do a few single draws :D

Thank you :)

Yea don't buy more Ceris :D

I decided to buy only on special days like birthday, christmas such :D othr than that I will always do a few single draws :D

I'll be buying more for Rin's event, but then I'll not buy any more. Though, I'm looking for a job, and definitely would actually spend more on gems, especially for top 200 every event if I can get one.

Well, this just happened

48eHhGR.jpg

What was significant was, one break was on the short sliders before the chorus, and one after the chorus. Now check your math and see my disappointment.

I once passed chorus but before chorus and after chorus I did 1 and 2 goods :D that felt so bad

I keep on spending love gems just for more chances to FC listen to my heart on expert. My ego just won't let me accept an A combo.... :(

I have an A combo on the 4x on Hard, and I'm ignoring that until I get my LTMH Expert FC. I'll be using ~5 gems tonight, so that's 5 attempts on the song, plus my 70 LP and my already stored 80 points, and a rank up in there. HOPEFULLY 8 attempts is enough to FC since I got a 2-bad A combo first try.

I have an A combo on the 4x on Hard, and I'm ignoring that until I get my LTMH Expert FC. I'll be using ~5 gems tonight, so that's 5 attempts on the song, plus my 70 LP and my already stored 80 points, and a rank up in there. HOPEFULLY 8 attempts is enough to FC since I got a 2-bad A combo first try.

I was in a crappy mood and decided to spend 15 gems on single draws...... Yeah, my high expectations are ruining my rationality. Just going to have to accept that I may not be able to get S combo (so many YASM happened)

I've given up trying to reach a good place in the event or event song. My lack of time and especially skill, it's simply too big... So i just go collecting gems and try to get es many Honokas i can :D

Greetz

Haha I only compete when it is a cool event for song score ranking :D And will compete only for Maki! Maybe some others too if I really like te card :D 

4 hours left ? And then 1 hour maintenance :D

Haha I only compete when it is a cool event for song score ranking :D And will compete only for Maki! Maybe some others too if I really like te card :D

4 hours left ? And then 1 hour maintenance :D

Well... Honestly, I'm always excited by a new card, it doesn't matter who it is... But I've 4-5 Umi SR and a Kotori, Rin, Eli, ... and so on SR but none of Honoka -_-​  ... I want she :D