Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Yeah.. I'm afraid, I'm doing my next 10+1 soon in the JP version. I have 55 gems but not doing it now because, while BiBi is cool and all, there's no Hanayo or Run in BiBi. I hope the 29th gives us 1st years only, that'd be ideal.

How many attempts have you done on Kaguya and not FC'd? And @Nosebleed: how many attempts did it take you? Took me 5, I've noticed such a significant increase in my FC rate now that my notes don't lag and are literally twice the size. I bet I could FC Natsuiro and Snow Halation easily when they are rereleased.

Ooh, and maint is starting, and they updated it to say New members. Guessing the UR Eli is gonna make an appearance in 30min.

Wow Makiii T.T Ceris don't go overboard :D But I hope you will get Rin :D

I highly doubt it will happen, but I can't let this pass without trying.

I mean, I still don't haven't idolized the Rin I started the game with, that's enough sign my luck is shit (though, double SR, both being characters I like, and Hanayo idolized now)

I also had something brought to my attention. The UR Eli was supposed to be released just now, not Rin, if going by the order of the releases in Japan (like I said above), but if they do this mid-event-maintenance during the next event, Nozomi, it will be very fitting. Rin released during Hanayo event and Eli released during Nozomi event.

I highly doubt it will happen, but I can't let this pass without trying.

I mean, I still don't haven't idolized the Rin I started the game with, that's enough sign my luck is shit (though, double SR, both being characters I like, and Hanayo idolized now)

I also had something brought to my attention. The UR Eli was supposed to be released just now, not Rin, if going by the order of the releases in Japan (like I said above), but if they do this mid-event-maintenance during the next event, Nozomi, it will be very fitting. Rin released during Hanayo event and Eli released during Nozomi event.

Yes I realized that too :D Thought it was so cute they released Rin :D maybe they will give bot Nozomi & Eli ur in middle of Nozomi event just like Maki & Nico released together :)

And I got pure Kotori&Hanayo rares which are +++ for my pure team today I will get Hanayo sr too :) got my S ranks from experts already :) So happy I got Maki :')

When will you do your draw?

Will anyone else do draws???

YES YES YES YES

6JoQ09r.png

I still can't believe your luck in single pulls! I have 46 love gems as of now so I'll be skipping this 10+1 and wait for the next batch of cards to be added. Good luck to all those who are going to pull especially Ceris! Hopefully you're able to pull a UR Rin  :)

I still can't believe your luck in single pulls! I have 46 love gems as of now so I'll be skipping this 10+1 and wait for the next batch of cards to be added. Good luck to all those who are going to pull especially Ceris! Hopefully you're able to pull a UR Rin  :)

Yeah I feel like my getting a SR luck is right after they put new cards :D I got Maki on my first try :D I will definitely do 10+1 on 1st september after the event wonder what will happen :D

Yes I realized that too :D Thought it was so cute they released Rin :D maybe they will give bot Nozomi & Eli ur in middle of Nozomi event just like Maki & Nico released together :)

And I got pure Kotori&Hanayo rares which are +++ for my pure team today I will get Hanayo sr too :) got my S ranks from experts already :) So happy I got Maki :')

When will you do your draw?

Will anyone else do draws???

Did an honor scout

Got the SR Umi from her event, now that's lucky. Hope Yeokoso isn't too mad.

Sure it might not have been the character i wanted but hey for 5 love gems, can't complain, finally some luck in my world. Not to mention i get bunny Umi without even being in the event.

I'll be buying love gems this week so i'll do more scouts.

WQEgk76.jpg

@Ceris it also took me 5 tries to FC the song

@maki~chan give me one of your Makis please :(

Did an honor scout

Got the SR Umi from her event, now that's lucky. Hope Yeokoso isn't too mad.

Sure it might not have been the character i wanted but hey for 5 love gems, can't complain, finally some luck in my world. Not to mention i get bunny Umi without even being in the event.

I'll be buying love gems this week so i'll do more scouts.

WQEgk76.jpg

@Ceris it also took my 5 tries to FC the song

@maki~chan give me one of your Makis please :(

Yep do it you might get a SR with 15 love gems only :D the 10+1 draw I will pull might be my first and last one hehe

I got this SR right on the first try, then obviously the second try was a Rare but I was expecting that one :P

So yeah 5 love gems for an event SR where I spent 0 love gems.

I got this SR right on the first try, then obviously the second try was a Rare but I was expecting that one :P

So yeah 5 love gems for an event SR where I spent 0 love gems.

Yes the thing about single draws is knowing when you should stop :D I always can't stop myself and waste 10-15 more love gems still better than getting only 1 SR with 50 gems though :D Last time after Eli event I told myself only 4 draws and done! (Including the ticket) And got 2 SRs :D

We might get more SRs or UR if we try more than 4-5 draws maybe but I don't wanna waste the stones there are low possiblities after all :D

I think i'll set my limit to 4 as well or else I'll end up wasting everything.

Well, new NicoMaki pics for the day.

I found these really adorable ones today:

SBibvGy.jpg

Maki: Heyy Nico-chan

Nico: Hn?

Maki: Are you still not done..

Nico: Nn.. just a little bit more

Maki: ....

Arrow: School Idol Festival

Nico (thoughts): Guess It can't be helped~

*chu*

Maki: !!