Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I got that, but still a threesome ending is kind of cheap to me, maybe that's just me but yeah. Although I'm happy they got together and stuff.

Maki x Rin? I can not compute that. I can't compute any other pairing other than the main ones.

I really is so weird, like I heard a Hanayo x Nico one before... Like...wut?

Got an FC that took longer than it should have

eKeKnYI.jpg6RrV9J8.jpg

For mapping reference

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21911193

I'm waiting for x4 to start to work for my Maki, I don't really like Darling.

And then choke at 400+ combo Mermaid Festa vol1

Also, I really don't like the mapping to Kaguya no Shiro :(

So much negativity and double space, time to add another

I want that UR Rin to come out... Stupid KLab skipping it..

I'm waiting for x4 to start to work for my Maki, I don't really like Darling.

And then choke at 400+ combo Mermaid Festa vol1

Also, I really don't like the mapping to Kaguya no Shiro :(

So much negativity and double space, time to add another

I want that UR Rin to come out... Stupid KLab skipping it..

What is that 4x tokens thing? I saw it around Kotori event too :D

And on wiki it says Hanayo's event is the first to get expert will we get it tmr?

Yeah I can't full combo it something is annoying :/ I do goods when I let a slider go although I think I let it go at the right time

They will add Umi or Rin UR this time :D Either is fine with me I will do 4th 10+1 draw :D hopefully will get a UR this time

I'll buy love gems for Rin, I don't even care any more.

As for x4, you just spend x4 the points to play the event song for x4 the event point reward, saves you from spamming a song you don't like.

That is such a good thing! Even though I love daring and listen to my heart, playing them 50 times is boring :D I have 200+ tokens stacked up on eng :D

You mean jp server rin ur? or for eng rin event?

They jumped ahead in the EN updates and skipped releasing the UR Rin, the one card I'm willing to buy love gems to try and draw...

And I have 78plays on Listen to my Heart on Hard with another 350 points saved up, I'm tired of the song :(

I think initial UR will keep coming but only once per month, due to trying get the monthly UR card go along matching correct month.

@@ how many gem spam ?! till end of event, LP of every days let u play more about 30 plays... and total should be more than 40 plays include 350pts u had and u may rank up some XD

That chapter seems really cute, not sure if those are all the lines but regardless, still cute. Didn't find it translated on the Wiki so (Not perfect translation but I think it's something like this.):

Maki: Then, do you want to go together?

Nico: Give me your hand

Maki: Yes~♪

Maki: (Nico-chan kept holding my hand tightly during all the time without letting go)

Maki: (She looked like an elementary schooler that was about to cry. But somehow the school at night wasn't as scary anymore.)

Maki: (We then walked home together just like that)

Maki: (I wonder if this was one of the Seven Wonders this day♥ Like Nico-chan said, 1 person and 2 people is a completely different story♥)

That's so incredibly cute, I want these stories!

It was from the school idol diary event :D They are so cute ♡

Probably related to the newest school idol diary volume that focuses on Nico and Maki, i'm so jealous right now.

That reminds me, the scanlators for Love Live's manga finally decided to release more chapters and now chapters 1 to 7 are available.

Today I was actually going to ask in this thread if anyone would be interested in me translating the official manga since I have volumes 1, 2 and 3 all in my computer but I guess I don't have to fret much anymore.

Probably related to the newest school idol diary volume that focuses on Nico and Maki, i'm so jealous right now.

That reminds me, the scanlators for Love Live's manga finally decided to release more chapters and now chapters 1 to 7 are available.

Today I was actually going to ask in this thread if anyone would be interested in me translating the official manga since I have volumes 1, 2 and 3 all in my computer but I guess I don't have to fret much anymore.

Yeah I would love to read it but only if it is not too much work for you :D

Yeah I would love to read it but only if it is not too much work for you :D

But if the scanlators are doing it then I have no real reason to, it takes quite some time.

And just found this. I'm dying. Today is a good day to be a NicoMaki fanboy.

ZJBMc5G.jpg

62tKsBC.jpg

oV4tili.jpg

v - they forgot to translate the kissing sfx :wub:

BOgAIP2.jpg

Heheh :D

Ah yes if they will do it, you don't need to sorry didn't read that part :D

I wanted to ask a question that has been in my mind lately... Do you guys hear Honoka's ''bushimo'' when the game starts??? I heard all 8 of them but never Honoka saying it :D

Yeah I've heard Honoka's, it's pretty noticeable, you probably heard it but are confusing it with someone else's