Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Sadly that app is mostly a USA thing

Heck Google Play Cards don't even exist in my country yet nor does any other stuff mentioned in the app.

Well I'm fine with working and paying for my Love Gems, there's really no other way anyway.

Gah, you guys all speak English so well, I always forget a lot of you guys are an ocean away from me.

Mogyutto's pretty fun on expert~

It's not too hard to FC although one slight slip on that stream of alternating notes and you're dead.

I love how FC'ing songs has become pretty meaningless since I don't need FP for anything..

Expert FC gives Love Gems though. And I thought the song was very boring to play :( I have all 3 of these Experts FC'd now, they were pretty easy.

So, I was messing around on my old phone and started a new account. I went and FC'd both Aishiteru Banzai and Baby Maybe Koi no Button first try each. When I played Baby Maybe, I had like 26 LP and was rank 2, suddenly after clearing it, I was rank 5 lol

Also, I used my scouting ticket you get for registering. Guess what? not a SR/UR, I'm not lucky enough apparently

gwdKjZm.png

I have redeemed my past self, no longer being part of the #nomakifaction

Some luck happened today. I don't know what song it was, but I randomly got a Pure Hanayo sometime during the day, and I just now got this off after school Navigators on Expert.

WISfucd.png

Expert FC gives Love Gems though. And I thought the song was very boring to play :( I have all 3 of these Experts FC'd now, they were pretty easy.

So, I was messing around on my old phone and started a new account. I went and FC'd both Aishiteru Banzai and Baby Maybe Koi no Button first try each. When I played Baby Maybe, I had like 26 LP and was rank 2, suddenly after clearing it, I was rank 5 lol

Also, I used my scouting ticket you get for registering. Guess what? not a SR/UR, I'm not lucky enough apparently

gwdKjZm.png

I have redeemed my past self, no longer being part of the #nomakifaction

I think Mogyutto is fun, the other 2 experts are meh though.

I like this event song a lot, I'm actually listening to the album it comes from a lot more often now for some reason, I just like the vibe of it.

And wow Maki on the first scout, that's just.. *sigh*

I still have an idolized smile Rin though

I drew a 2nd Smile Maki... this is some kind of cruel joke, right? It took me over 20 rares to get a single Maki in my main account, and in both the JP and new EN account, I drew Maki as my first rare, and even a 2nd Maki as my 2nd rare in the new EN account...

Anyway, still barely holding on to 1st place, but that will change once the others spend their event points they are holding on to. Like Cryza reached the Hanayo first, but dropped places, I know he has a bunch stored up.

It was fun while it lasted, but wow, you get a LOT of friend requests being #1. I must have been sent like 40 today, with like 10 messages.

Kind of related not really, I remember in a phone game I used to play that had trading activated, the "wall" of the top rankers would be continually spammed by people trying to sell/buy stuff. This was only true of the english version though, this kind of stuff wasn't welcome on the japanese version (and i don't think many people had an interest in it either). 

Kind of related not really, I remember in a phone game I used to play that had trading activated, the "wall" of the top rankers would be continually spammed by people trying to sell/buy stuff. This was only true of the english version though, this kind of stuff wasn't welcome on the japanese version (and i don't think many people had an interest in it either).

That would be torture...

When the Maki event starts, i plan on tasting that 1st place feel.

Have fun playing the event song 750+ times, unless you mean day 1, then that actually isn't possible.

Btw, what happened to that NicoMaki story that took place in the future?

It'll probably be first day only

And i talked to the guys at NHFH Scans about that and they replied back saying they are working on it but a while back after they released chapter 2 all the team members were too busy and couldn't do much but they should be back on track now and will be releasing chapter 3.

Also I got raizoo to put that big 50 page NicoMaki doujinshi as a project, i'm so happy right now~

They're also releasing a RinPana doujin soon so look forward to that

You probably could have translated it faster :P

And for day 1st place, unless people stop after getting the Maki like they did with the Hanayo, you aren't getting first on day 1, you don't have enough LP to compete, I learned that in my grind. The only reason I had the chance to be 1st for a few hours was because the higher rank people stopped playing for hours after getting the Hanayo. I actually got it 3 hours late, and if they kept playing the event song, would have been so far past me...

You probably could have translated it faster :P

And for day 1st place, unless people stop after getting the Maki like they did with the Hanayo, you aren't getting first on day 1, you don't have enough LP to compete, I learned that in my grind. The only reason I had the chance to be 1st for a few hours was because the higher rank people stopped playing for hours after getting the Hanayo. I actually got it 3 hours late, and if they kept playing the event song, would have been so far past me...

Izzit any different with grind on 1st day or later? I fell its more LP if spam loveca later since we get rank up.

My way r wait 25LP enough for a play, after the play, i will spam loveca again, wait another 25LP and spam again.Maybe i get Hanayo later, but still pts on end of event will in my expectation.

I dunno why not enough LP to compete, since everyone only got 10 days of LP + extra LP u can keep before event and the LP from rank up. The rest depends of how many loveca to spam.

I didn't want to translate it because Ooshima Tomo's way of writing is a lot more refined than most doujins, there's much more kanji and complex sentences and i don't want to possibly ruin it with a half assed translation, for now i'll wait.

If it gets unbearable i might bug Mephisto again~

Izzit any different with grind on 1st day or later? I fell its more LP if spam loveca later since we get rank up.

My way r wait 25LP enough for a play, after the play, i will spam loveca again, wait another 25LP and spam again.Maybe i get Hanayo later, but still pts on end of event will in my expectation.

I dunno why not enough LP to compete, since everyone only got 10 days of LP + extra LP u can keep before event and the LP from rank up. The rest depends of how many loveca to spam.

I was just saying trying to get 1st place during day 1.

For day 1 competing, you can't get 1 st place unless you have more LP or you play far longer than someone who has more LP. More LP (I had 67-68) means you don't have to play Expert-Expert-Hard-Easy, but you can do Expert-Expert-Expert, meaning more event song plays, so you get more out of using Love Gems. I could have gotten there faster if I wasted the 4-5LP and not played the easy (I did that right before I got 1st).

By the final day, anyone can be first if they spent enough love gems, but higher rank people have to use less to be first

Congratualation Ceris on being 1st place! ~ :lol:

I hope I'm not too late for that. So surprised when it's not even Rin's event yet.

Is this a foreshadowing of the effort you're going to put in for her event? Haha :D

Going to try for top 3 for Rin event. Don't want to have to compete with Histy for first... Probably won't even get top 5 though :P

By the final day, anyone can be first if they spent enough love gems, but higher rank people have to use less to be first

75 exp is optimal because you can do 3 expert songs

I have 66 exp right now so I can do 3 experts and 1 hard but I think it's enough to get first place for a while.

And higher rank = more sleeping hours as well.

Ah ~The joy of being able to sleep for 8 hours.  :P 

I cannot wait till that extends to 10.

We will get there guys!  I think I will try to get a second Nozomi SR (next event) :D And while trying to be in top 1000 I wanna raise my rank for Maki's score match too hope to get at least 75 lp by then :D 2 months :D

And my uni will start at the end of september so will waste lps I guess :(

We will get there guys!  I think I will try to get a second Nozomi SR (next event) :D And while trying to be in top 1000 I wanna raise my rank for Maki's score match too hope to get at least 75 lp by then :D 2 months :D

And my uni will start at the end of september so will waste lps I guess :(

Today is my first day of the semester, I'm so lucky the event started yesterday instead. The Rin event should start on the 20th or 21st, and both those days are a weekend next week, I'm so ready.

Oh, and hopefully I'm at 73LP by the time the Rin event starts. Probably not, but I will get there on the day of the event :P

Today is my first day of the semester, I'm so lucky the event started yesterday instead. The Rin event should start on the 20th or 21st, and both those days are a weekend next week, I'm so ready.

Lucky! Maki's event is on 5th october it is sunday hihi :D but after that I am going to uni still I can play when it is a break hehe but cannot spam love gems cause the breaks are usually 20-25 minutes and the way to home takes 2 hours ahh sad  :unsure: I won't sleep or I won't study hmm :D

I was just saying trying to get 1st place during day 1.

For day 1 competing, you can't get 1 st place unless you have more LP or you play far longer than someone who has more LP. More LP (I had 67-68) means you don't have to play Expert-Expert-Hard-Easy, but you can do Expert-Expert-Expert, meaning more event song plays, so you get more out of using Love Gems. I could have gotten there faster if I wasted the 4-5LP and not played the easy (I did that right before I got 1st).

Going to try for top 3 for Rin event. Don't want to have to compete with Histy for first... Probably won't even get top 5 though :P

Just get wat u means r for 1st place XD doest think of it before~ the 1st r belongs to richer player in my mind XD

The end of event r benenfit for high rank player r for sure XD Must say, for the real money player =w=

Just get wat u means r for 1st place XD doest think of it before~ the 1st r belongs to richer player in my mind XD

The end of event r benenfit for high rank player r for sure XD Must say, for the real money player =w=

I was first because the people who rushed to get the card took a break from playing after they got it, and I spent more hours playing just to catch up. I also think the low competition helped a ton, and the Maki event will be intense ...

Sadly part 2 of that doujin won't be coming out today

It's like the author suddenly decided to use more complicated sentences.

Not only is it harder to translate but I was also pretty busy so I only translated about half of it, I'll try and finish it before sunday at least.

And I just noticed the pile of tokens I got.. I really need to be more efficient in events.