Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I wonder who is going to be in the paired card with that UR Nico, just how all other URs have a pair

http://imgur.com/a/NBDUH

^That wonderful album was posted on Reddit, I bookmarked it to make signatures off it in the future :P

Oh, and this was my 1000th post on Fuwa, cool.

Beautiful album

Just wish the pictures were slightly higher res :(

Edit: Found a highres version of these ones:

u7tvp5q.jpg

5Umy2uV.jpg

I wonder who is going to be in the paired card with that UR Nico, just how all other URs have a pair

http://imgur.com/a/NBDUH

^That wonderful album was posted on Reddit, I bookmarked it to make signatures off it in the future :P

Oh, and this was my 1000th post on Fuwa, cool.

Her pair is Kotori which they gave two weeks ago :D both cards called "Chinese Dress"

But I don't think they are in the same picture when we put both next to eachother

Happy Birthday Ceris~

Hope you have a good one :D

And here's some Rin as a gift

50u0mN5.jpgzC9TwFx.jpgnX1UrQX.jpgzkQLZ3o.pngYE1Gfks.jpgnZ7k7Ja.png

Thanks, and I've never seen a full version (only square'd off) of the 2nd to last image in there. I think I'll have to start collecting a few pictures for your birthday coming up then :P

Happy birthday Ceris!

GG5KtJL.jpg

Thanks a lot~!

I've done the 10 regular student scoutings maybe 20 times and I've got 2-3 rares out of it so far

And when I did the 10+1 honor student scouting I got 1 SR

I don't get how anyone can COMPLAIN about getting "only 2 SRs in one draw" or getting "only a couple rares" per 10 normal scoutings ;___;

Well, I got a new phone for my birthday, with a much bigger screen , so maybe it will help with SIF, not to mention it being sooo much stronger and not going to lag while playing :D

And the resolution is amazing!

esUGDmS.jpg

But sadly game still lower resolution XD happy birthday =w=

Going through and mass purging all these Love Live screen shots I've uploaded I came across this, forgot it happened.

wNYV8P5.png

Oh, and I'm taking a few day break from the EN version til the Hanayo event starts. I'm 2 25LP and 1 15LP song away from ranking up and want to use that for the event.

And lol

Tgik7tV.png

Started using my index fingers, this screen is like 50% larger than my old phone, so nice~

At last I have all the Rares Idolized!! :D I had 21k of FP and did like 14 regular scouts to get it :P

The ONLY card I need is a Smile Rin, and I have never drawn one in either the JP version or the EN version, both have the initial Rin I started with. This is rediculous.

The ONLY card I need is a Smile Rin, and I have never drawn one in either the JP version or the EN version, both have the initial Rin I started with. This is rediculous.

well after I got to idolized her, I didn't get her again :/

FINALLY! Someone translated Koi no Signal Rin Rin Rin!

http://love-live.wikia.com/wiki/Mermaid_Festa_Vol._2_~Passionate~

The lyrics fit her so well, so cute~

~Link doesn't work, you have to click on it manually from the page above.

I also wanted to re-express my love for multiple songs like Love Marginal, Unbalanced Love (like a sequel to Love Marginal), Nawatobi, and Kodoku na Heaven. They are up there easily as some of my favorites from u's, all of them amazing with the same theme in mind expressed in a similar way.

Ceris, Nosebleed, if you feel like it, throw some of your favorite Rin and Nico cards at me, I want to draw something for you guys' birthdays :P

Staring at 122 love gems and not being able to use them because this thing called real life will force me to waste LP during Hanayo's event... Now that is just endless suffering. Meanwhile, my RL friend has gotten three SRs lately with two of them being Hanayo. Everything is tempting me.

I have a few favorite Rin cards

Rin_pure_sr252.jpg

Rin_pure_sr252_t.jpgRin_pure_ur272_t.jpgRin_cool_sr312.png

So if you want to draw one, pick which ever :P

And I just noticed, I really couldn't care less for how the Rin event card looks :( I'll be trying for the sake of it being Rin, but I don't care for unidolized or idolized... But the Hanayo event is a different story. And that 2nd Rin event, you better bet I'm trying hard in that (first two images in spoiler above)

So, how much would it cost to import a CD? I kinda want that Rin solo CD coming out~

I've been moved. To think someone would actually draw something for me.

That is one of the greatest birthday gifts I could have gotten.

N2sdvgO.gif

Thank you very much, it looks amazing :D

Tbh, I was going to draw Maki but I did my index finger in and cant hold a pencil so yeah. Sorry about that.