Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Sorry for the late reply, I was afk.

Error 24 according to some google research can be fixed by deleting junk files.

There's apps for this like CleanMaster

Tell your friend to try that.

Another more extreme solution for other people was to do a factory reset but I don't think your friend wants that.

Am I the only one who dislikes the current event song? It's going to suck having to spam this song 60+ times over the next week..

It's alright, not the best of BiBi's though

I prefer Cutie Panther a lot more.

I particularly dislike the needlessly complicated double taps.

A little update

Just wanted to say that I'm not going to be translating the "Crystal Sugar and Machine Gun" series anymore.

It was the NicoMaki 4 part story i said i'd be translating a few pages back.

I was going to ask Mephisto to help me with some translation today and hopefully finish typesetting it but then I discovered someone else already picked it up and is translating it and they already released chapter 1 so no reason for me to do it as well.

This is actually good news because you'll be getting the chapters quicker :D

Anyway these guys are translating it: http://nyahafuckingha.tumblr.com/

First chapter: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/crystal_sugar_and_machine_gun_inviolable_logic

I've waited for this series since ever, Ooshima-sama is surely not going to let us down.

Also updated the OP:

song-rewards.jpg

Lol, I just got the message just now, and was reading through it. My god that is some dramatic shit. It's the last chapter that really matters. (kind of summarizes the other 3) 

Oh, I'm really hyped for it now.

I feel so... weird not caring about this event. I haven't even broke 3k event points yet, and I had like 6k on my first day for the Honoka event :P

Lol, I just got the message just now, and was reading through it. My god that is some dramatic shit. It's the last chapter that really matters. (kind of summarizes the other 3) 

I ended up deleting it when fuwa came back (because i found out it was being translated after), it said you didn't read it, oh well more embarrassment for me if you did :P

I didn't know it was a 4 part story at first, I thought it was just that 4th chapter only because that's what I saw on her pixiv, then i see scans for other parts and i'm just like, okay then more story = more win, i'm not even mad.

Hopefully the other chapters are translated soon, but since they have more pages it'll probably take some time.

I only skimmed through the first 3 and left the big one alone. The hype is real.

Like mapping of kodoku na Heaven =w= enjoy well in jpn, but still cannot fc, somewhere else will be a mistaken cause 1 good @@

Current event songs, the complicated double tap make me sick, dunno how i done when 1st try... 2nd try and more, i cant catch up anymore, even know the following by youtube clip, still mess up when face it...

Love wing Bell r nice too ~ for the rhythm =w=

Glanced at the translated version, mostly okay although there's some weirdness at parts. 

There is one major error though

"When that time comes I'm going to show up and sweep you off your feet"

This is a pretty poor translation, and should be something closer to "And once that happens I'm going to come back for you" (to take you away).

Like, this is super important to the entire thing soo... yeah felt like I should point it out. 

Like mapping of kodoku na Heaven =w= enjoy well in jpn, but still cannot fc, somewhere else will be a mistaken cause 1 good @@

Current event songs, the complicated double tap make me sick, dunno how i done when 1st try... 2nd try and more, i cant catch up anymore, even know the following by youtube clip, still mess up when face it...

Love wing Bell r nice too ~ for the rhythm =w=

Hard or Expert for Kodoju na Heaven? I don't really like the hard, the slow notes combined with some weird repeats confuse my brain. Expert is so much fun though, probably my favorite Expert I have played.

Love Wing Bell is just <3 For multiple reasons

Hard or Expert for Kodoju na Heaven? I don't really like the hard, the slow notes combined with some weird repeats confuse my brain. Expert is so much fun though, probably my favorite Expert I have played.

Love Wing Bell is just <3 For multiple reasons

Hard~ Expert, played once. Havent 2nd try , forget the mapping of expert ~ Hard with weird repeats r fun XD just need repond faster, erm lack of respond make me always 1 good XD But its feel fun to me ~

Love Wing Bell nice on every thing. and laso easy on hard? XD

Team cannot deal on expert yet, even on hard, got many chance get 4th score with full combo.

My god it's probably been several hours since I read it, but I still haven't forgotten it. I'm really not well immunized against utsuu stories.

I'd probably be willing to translate the 4th link if a notepad file was provided for it, assuming there is interest.

I can put it all in a notepad later but the guys translating it seem to be going pretty fast.

I feel like if i start typesetting it before actually understanding it it might take some feels away.

Chapter 2 (Setting Sun) has been released

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/crystal_sugar_and_machine_gun_setting_sun

The feels are strong with this one i'm kind of anxious now.

Cocoa Break doesn't disappoint.

Failed my first score match on the JP version. I knew I should have just played Hard since I was extremely tired, but nope, picked Expert and failed Diamond Princess the song has some really big double note changes and hold let goes that confused my sleepy brain.

So you want to rank up and go to sleep?

NOPE you need 1 more exp!

It happened to me a couple of times as well. I literally attract bad luck.

Screenshot_2014-08-06-16-32-08.png

Screenshot_2014-08-07-16-03-58.png

I was simply doing some training runs and managed to FC both songs without issue. When I always focus on FC'ing them, it never happens.

Other than that, I got two different Elis from the regular draw, and obtained another cool Umi a song later.

Screenshot_2014-08-07-16-29-44.png

This means two more idolized cards. The only cards I lack idolized right now are the cool Nozomi and Smile Umi and my initial collection will be ready. Gotta pray to RNG.

The new set of songs for the current Score Match is out! Naturally, the first song I got was Diamond Princess, because clearly I'm not sick enough of playing it yet.

I managed to get only 8 Greats though, which is pretty awesome because I usually get tons of them. Also got a Cool R Nico from the free daily scout. Now if only I had that kinda luck on my main account...

I can put it all in a notepad later but the guys translating it seem to be going pretty fast.

I feel like if i start typesetting it before actually understanding it it might take some feels away.

Chapter 2 (Setting Sun) has been released

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/crystal_sugar_and_machine_gun_setting_sun

The feels are strong with this one i'm kind of anxious now.

Cocoa Break doesn't disappoint.

Finally got around to reading this. After that chapter, this is going to be... epic...

The new set of songs for the current Score Match is out! Naturally, the first song I got was Diamond Princess, because clearly I'm not sick enough of playing it yet.

I managed to get only 8 Greats though, which is pretty awesome because I usually get tons of them. Also got a Cool R Nico from the free daily scout. Now if only I had that kinda luck on my main account...

Diamond Princess has been around since the beginning, got it before today, and have gotten it multiple times already. Totally thrilled to play it even more /sarcasm

First rare I got after ~10k FP was a Pure Nico... instantly sold :P

Diamond Princess has been around since the beginning, got it before today, and have gotten it multiple times already. Totally thrilled to play it even more /sarcasm

Yeah, I think I misworded that... Should have probably said "The new songs are out today and they still throw Diamond Princess at me, god damn it!" :P I'm not sure why I dislike it so much. It's not even particularly bad or anything, just really... I don't know, average? At least I've been able to play Love wing bell lots, too, so that kinda makes up for it, I guess.

On another note, I'm watching season 2 of the anime and I think Ceris will be pleased to hear that ep 5 makes me appreciate Rin even more. Rin in girly clothing is just too cute-nya~ She's really underrated.

Yeah, I think I misworded that... Should have probably said "The new songs are out today and they still throw Diamond Princess at me, god damn it!" :P I'm not sure why I dislike it so much. It's not even particularly bad or anything, just really... I don't know, average? At least I've been able to play Love wing bell lots, too, so that kinda makes up for it, I guess.

On another note, I'm watching season 2 of the anime and I think Ceris will be pleased to hear that ep 5 makes me appreciate Rin even more. Rin in girly clothing is just too cute-nya~ She's really underrated.

Hearing anyone support Rin makes me happy, she really is way too underrated. I mean, I had to explain in this thread what makes Rin different from Honoka :(

Cute Rin

anime_wallpaper_love_live_hoshizora_rin-

Found this little image

2c6ddbbd19c70deefd0b8f0912dc2b529eb97cb5