Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Ugh those NicoMaki cards. I want them so badly!

Sorry Ceris I couldn't find any decent RinPana manga on pixiv, or at least not one I liked.

I found a NicoMaki one though, i'm translating it now, it's only like 8 pages long, page 1 is done. I'll post it later when i'm done typesetting the whole thing.

150px-Hanayo_pure_ur322.jpg150px-Kotori_smile_ur315.jpg150px-Kotori_smile_ur315_t.jpg150px-Hanayo_pure_ur322_t.jpg150px-Umi_cool_ur296.png150px-Eli_smile_ur280.jpg150px-Umi_cool_ur296_t.png150px-Eli_smile_ur280_t.jpg150px-Honoka_smile_ur346.png150px-Eli_cool_ur330.png150px-Honoka_smile_ur346_t.jpg150px-Eli_cool_ur330_t.jpg150px-Nozomi_smile_ur134.jpg150px-Nico_pure_ur127.png150px-Nozomi_smile_ur134_t.jpg150px-Nico_pure_ur127_t.jpg150px-Nozomi_pure_ur367.jpg150px-Maki_cool_ur358.jpg150px-Maki_cool_ur358_t.jpg150px-Nozomi_pure_ur367_t.jpg150px-Eli_pure_ur196.jpg150px-Nozomi_cool_ur203.jpg150px-Nozomi_cool_ur203_t.jpg150px-Eli_pure_ur196_t.jpg

Wow that took a while

Oh, and I think I'm falling for Hanayo a little, she's so cute~ and her songs are so, wow.. passionate

Ouch, i just know that's pair @@ Really interested on fairy tale ~ Pair of Hanayo + Kotori >"< (am i need prepare money for it !?

The event really pain to maintain... I used 11th gem to cover back 50LP i failed to have ...

I think may get using 3~4 gem for secure...  Seems cut points may more than umi event some for both 200th + 1000th

I so want that Maki one that pairs with the Nico one I drew... (besides the obvious Hanayo and Rin pair) I also like the Maki and Hanayo unidolized pair, Hanayo and Kotori unidolized pair, Honoka and Eli Idolized.

Ugh those NicoMaki cards. I want them so badly!

Sorry Ceris I couldn't find any decent RinPana manga on pixiv, or at least not one I liked.

I found a NicoMaki one though, i'm translating it now, it's only like 8 pages long, page 1 is done. I'll post it later when i'm done typesetting the whole thing.

Figures <_< fanfiction.net has like no Hanayo and Rin stuff as well (though, the ones I read makes me even bigger supporter).

I saw some stuff on Pixiv, but since I can't read Japanese, I had no way of knowing if they were any good or not. I did find this, which I made my phone background

44768798_m.png

Ouch, i just know that's pair @@ Really interested on fairy tale ~ Pair of Hanayo + Kotori >"< (am i need prepare money for it !?

The event really pain to maintain... I used 11th gem to cover back 50LP i failed to have ...

I think may get using 3~4 gem for secure... Seems cut points may more than umi event some for both 200th + 1000th

That's a lot of money, since you would have to idolize both :o

Idolized Eri&Nozomi, Idolized MakiNico and unidolized HonokaxEri ♡.♡

I went out when I came back, my event ranking was 7xx gonna spent 2-3 more love gems I already spent 9 T.T

And I wanna save gems till my birthday so I can do a 50 gems draw hopefully I can collect enough :( When are your birthdays?? Anybodys soon??

150px-Hanayo_pure_ur322.jpg150px-Kotori_smile_ur315.jpg150px-Kotori_smile_ur315_t.jpg150px-Hanayo_pure_ur322_t.jpg150px-Umi_cool_ur296.png150px-Eli_smile_ur280.jpg150px-Umi_cool_ur296_t.png150px-Eli_smile_ur280_t.jpg150px-Honoka_smile_ur346.png150px-Eli_cool_ur330.png150px-Honoka_smile_ur346_t.jpg150px-Eli_cool_ur330_t.jpg150px-Nozomi_smile_ur134.jpg150px-Nico_pure_ur127.png150px-Nozomi_smile_ur134_t.jpg150px-Nico_pure_ur127_t.jpg150px-Nozomi_pure_ur367.jpg150px-Maki_cool_ur358.jpg150px-Maki_cool_ur358_t.jpg150px-Nozomi_pure_ur367_t.jpg150px-Eli_pure_ur196.jpg150px-Nozomi_cool_ur203.jpg150px-Nozomi_cool_ur203_t.jpg150px-Eli_pure_ur196_t.jpg

Wow that took a while

Oh, and I think I'm falling for Hanayo a little, she's so cute~ and her songs are so, wow.. passionate

Oh wow I didn't know that the UR cards come in pairs like that until you posted em side by side. I'm really looking forward to the mermaid Nico which should be added soon in the JP version along with the support characters (Nico's mum FTW!). Will take another year for the EN version to reach that stage though  :mellow: Still wondering what cards will be added into the game after the Honoka event as they kinda skipped the Kotori and Umi repeats. We might just get 2 URs and a bunch of SRs added for the next patch  :P

Honoka's birthday is on August 3rd

Also just S-S'd soldier game! Nico's skill activated like 3 times, it was my savior.

Nice, more love gems towards my next 10+1 draw. I'll probably only draw when the UR Rin gets added though as I'm lacking a Smile UR. Gotta resist the temptation to use up my scouting tickets after the event! Never gotten anything worthwhile from them anyways so oh well  <_<

Alright I finished typesetting that short manga.

It's a short story and not really full on NicoMaki, but i thought it was incredibly cute, it melted my heart a little<3

I had a lot of fun translating and typesetting it, hope you enjoy :lol:

Note that Nico's sisters speak in 3rd person often, it kind of confused me at first but if you remember this fact it'll help a little.

I also kept the "Nico" they add at the end of their sentences for cuteness points :)

page-one.jpg

page-two.jpg

page-three.jpg

page-four.jpg

page-five.jpg

page-six.jpg

page-seven.jpg

Download (3.12 Mb)

Huh, I dropped 100 places today, scary. I wonder how much I'll drop before the event ends. I'll just wake up 30 minutes before the end of the event like the Nico one and spam as much as I need (I'll probably go for 23k regardless due to the love gem reward)

I keep dropping ranks as well, the cut off is getting further and further.

I'll spam 2 love gems tonight just for the sake of it and wake up tomorrow 1 hour before the event ends like last time for any needs.

Although it says "noon" for my timezone and doesn't specify a time, good job KLab.

Huh, it says "does not take into account summertime" which iirc, it means I need to add an hour, so the event ends at 8AM my time since the event started at 9AM before, which was 1PM according to them. 8:00 AM is the normal time I wake up, but I'm getting up a little early to pump out a small assignment for a class anyway, so no big deal.

Time zones hurt my head.

Just noticed I'm over 2000 points above the cutoff, didn't know it was that far away lol, hopefully that means I'm going to be more safe than when the Nico event happened.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=44040035

is that too much to translate? Or is it even worth doing so?

That person has some good looking stuff too, http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=5376641

Huh, it says "does not take into account summertime" which iirc, it means I need to add an hour, so the event ends at 8AM my time since the event started at 9AM before, which was 1PM according to them. 8:00 AM is the normal time I wake up, but I'm getting up a little early to pump out a small assignment for a class anyway, so no big deal.

Time zones hurt my head.

Just noticed I'm over 2000 points above the cutoff, didn't know it was that far away lol, hopefully that means I'm going to be more safe than when the Nico event happened.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=44040035

is that too much to translate? Or is it even worth doing so?

That person has some good looking stuff too, http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=5376641

It's pretty short although I don't know if the pages loaded properly for me.

今日はちょっと早く来すぎたかな…

Maybe I arrived a little too early today... 

はあ…凛ちゃん…

Ohh.... Rin-chan..

呼んだかにゃ~?

Did you call for nya? 

おはよう!かよちん!

Good morning! Kayo-chin!

お、おはよう凛ちゃん

G-Good morning, Rin-chan

今日はいつもより来るの早いね…

Today you arrived earlier than you usually do huh....

うん!今日は早くかよちんに会いたくて

Yep! I wanted to see Kayo-chin as soon as possible today 

早起きしてきたんだよ!

So I woke up earlier in the morning! 

ところでかよちん…

By the way Kayo-chin...

さっき何見てたのかにゃ?

What were you looking at earlier nya? 

Ah..

かよちんどう…かな

Kayo-chin... how do I look

うん!やっぱり似合ってる!

Yes! It's perfect! 

凛ちゃんの花嫁姿すごく可愛い!

You're super cute when you have a bride's gown on Rin-chan! 

花嫁…

A bride's.... 

It's pretty short although I don't know if the pages loaded properly for me.

今日はちょっと早く来すぎたかな…

Maybe I arrived a little too early today... 

はあ…凛ちゃん…

Ohh.... Rin-chan..

呼んだかにゃ~?

Did you call for nya? 

おはよう!かよちん!

Good morning! Kayo-chin!

お、おはよう凛ちゃん

G-Good morning, Rin-chan

今日はいつもより来るの早いね…

Today you arrived earlier than you usually do huh....

うん!今日は早くかよちんに会いたくて

Yep! I wanted to see Kayo-chin as soon as possible today 

早起きしてきたんだよ!

So I woke up earlier in the morning! 

ところでかよちん…

By the way Kayo-chin...

さっき何見てたのかにゃ?

What were you looking at earlier nya? 

Ah..

かよちんどう…かな

Kayo-chin... how do I look

うん!やっぱり似合ってる!

Yes! It's perfect! 

凛ちゃんの花嫁姿すごく可愛い!

You're super cute when you have a bride's gown on Rin-chan! 

花嫁…

A bride's....

Thanks, a little less substance than I was hoping for :( I really need to learn Japanese already. I thought about taking a class in college but that seemed like a waste of money.

I hope this isn't a trend starting...

ug9kVNf.png

Oooohhhh, bye bye love gems when Hanayo event comes. I have to get top 200, her unidolized card... I must have an extra copy, it's a requirement.

Hanayo_pure_sr136.jpg

Thanks, a little less substance than I was hoping for :( I really need to learn Japanese already. I thought about taking a class in college but that seemed like a waste of money.

I hope this isn't a trend starting...

ug9kVNf.png

If Honoka is the trend, then the next one would be 

XYF7TUt.png?1

Oooohhhh, bye bye love gems when Hanayo event comes. I have to get top 200, her unidolized card... I must have an extra copy, it's a requirement.

Same! I'm really looking forward to competing for top 200 in her event. I have 36 love gems saved up just for that purpose right now, and given that I'll be able to collect some more until then makes me feel pretty confident about it. Good luck to both of us :P

Well I'm currently sitting within the top 1000 with 10 gems used. Waiting another 30 minutes to play my next song which will level me up and fully recharge my LP again. Good luck to all those competing for top 200/1000! Let's get that teddy Honoka  :D