Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I had no idea she was so big

I just know she's the R Cool Card that yells, "GOOOO!" whenever I hit a combo.

Maki and Nico are the most popular Love Live character.

"She is the leader of the group"

Umm...

Free draw puts 1 one card closer to all rares idolized.

xUeweZa.png

Now I just need a Smile and Pure Rin and a Cool Umi.

"She is the leader of the group"

Umm...

Free draw puts 1 one card closer to all rares idolized.

xUeweZa.png

Now I just need a Smile and Pure Rin and a Cool Umi.

Hot dang, and I didn't even recognize her highness this whole time.

Maki though...that girl - she's a real looker I tell ya. And she got a nice voice to boot! Boy what I'd do to her if I were still yun'.

That post was so good my opinion of Nico grew three sizes this day. I never really thought about how she was the only one to never give up, even though I did very much appreciate her desire to not have u's end. Wonderful post, Nosebleed

also, Clublion, are you seriously leaving us!? that's so sad...

I was pretty depressed today but i thought well it's just a game that i like playing so i don't mind starting over but my damn update just keeps stopping at 85% even after i unrooted my android and wiped out everything :(

Though it's pretty sad when i think about all my UR and SR i had ;(

I dont think this is true for Japan, is it? I thought it was the rest of the world that was infatuated with her... correct me if I am wrong, though

I feel for you Lion, I'd be devastated if that happened to me. A good time to reevaluate, though, I guess.

I dont think this is true for Japan, is it? I thought it was the rest of the world that was infatuated with her... correct me if I am wrong, though

In Japan it's really random.

Indeed in the west (by west I mean rest of the world) Maki and Nico are by far the most popular (Maki usually takes the cake).

However in Japan when they host polls although Maki and Nico do come out on top very frequently, since they don't like repeating the same thing over and over sometimes other girls take the cake.

Some pictures of character popularity

90f9b879-s.png

love-live-character-popularity-ranking-p

90_2014062220045535ds.jpg

Here's my Nico post of the day!

nWbvXBt.jpg

Happy birthday Nico! May you stay cute and have a happy life with your waifu (for those who don't know it's Maki-chan!). Also, since everyone is posting here's my Smile team as well.

HmEqvN1.jpg

Still not strong enough to make the top 200 cutoff. Hovering between 200~250  -_-

I just noticed in the event song's note layout, the position that has the least notes is the center.

But replacing the center with a card from another attribute would be incredibly stupid so you're forced to place it somewhere with more notes.

Is it worth replacing the center for another attribute that won't benefit you or not?

I just noticed in the event song's note layout, the position that has the least notes is the center.

But replacing the center with a card from another attribute would be incredibly stupid so you're forced to place it somewhere with more notes.

Is it worth replacing the center for another attribute that won't benefit you or not?

Definitely not worth as you will be getting more off your center bonus of a correct attribute. Having an off-attribute center would give you boosts to Cool/Pure which doesn't benefit your team at all. The center bonus can come off to a few thousand for SR/URs so I say keep your center.

Nearly all songs I look at have least number of notes in the center. You'd always put your highest rarity correct attribute in the center because that small bonus you get from being correct vs incorrect attribute doesn't make up for what you lose with leader bonus.

That is what the wiki says, with me paraphrasing.

Not bad for my 2nd try, but still so mad at that one good. Did not expect the song to be this fast as well. Those double taps are just impossible to get perfect for me.

imagejpg1-10.jpg

imagejpg2-2.jpg

Question. for getting heart points is it a better use of my LP to only do easy/normal difficulty, since i can afford more of them? Basically, do you get a similar amount of heart points no matter the difficulty?

15 LP songs = 16 tokens

25 LP songs = 27 tokens

Aside from that, you get the same amount of tokens as LP for every other song.

Nope! (you're my only cool UR friend right now, so dont change! [jk jk be whomever you want to be, I kid])

I personally go around from my UR Nico and Hanayo, sometimes rare/SR Umi/Kotori and occasionally Maki cause I love her voice.

Nope! (you're my only cool UR friend right now, so dont change! [jk jk be whomever you want to be, I kid])

I personally go around from my UR Nico and Hanayo, sometimes rare/SR Umi/Kotori and occasionally Maki cause I love her voice.

You were my UR smiley for the longest time! I was sad when you switched. But one random I kept as a friend (out of sympathy) this whole time picked up a UR Honoka last week so I'm ok now.

I'm leaving it on UR Umi but she's going to stay at level 1 until I can level up all these N cards lol. 

I need a UR Cool friend out thurr. IceD has one but he prefers the cuter SR Umi.

A happy birthday to nico! 

Here is my nico post for today. First lets have some screenshots that I took from the game.

am3MV.PNG

-am3Kz.PNG

am3Kl.PNG

I tried to draw nico based on her unidolized smile form. I made these two by myself (one is photoshopped). :) Although... for some reason the sketch is not straight....

am3LA.JPG

am3CR.jpg