Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Joined the forums just for this thread... wwww

I've been obsessed with this game lately. Rank 37, currently trying to FC Wild Stars. Almost got it just now, but then messed up right at the end T_T Also, I adore the current event song!! Especially since Eli, Maki and Nico are my favorite characters~~

If anyone wants to add me, my ID is 672173192 =w=!

Hey there, welcome to the forums. :P

I've added you to my friends (I'm Sylvian in game). Same thing as I said to Mephisto, normally I'd have my UR Umi helping friends, but for the sake of the event you'll have to do with SR Honoka. After the event it'll be back to UR Umi though. 

Also, quick note for anyone who is sacrificing their sleep.

What I tried today is to just sleep for 5 hours, start a 25lp song and pause it, leave my mobile on (on the charger ofc) and directly go back to sleep and wake up 2 and a half hours later, and play the song I paused.

This way you can still get around 7-8 hours sleep (depends on your LP limit) while not wasting any LP (I have 49LP for anyone who's wondering).

Joined the forums just for this thread... wwww

I've been obsessed with this game lately. Rank 37, currently trying to FC Wild Stars. Almost got it just now, but then messed up right at the end T_T Also, I adore the current event song!! Especially since Eli, Maki and Nico are my favorite characters~~

If anyone wants to add me, my ID is 672173192 =w=!

Hahaha. You joined for the exact same reason I did! Hmm... Which reminds me, I haven't posted my id yet.

Here it is: 125687510.

My player name is Pierrot. The only reason why I haven't been adding my id is because I don't have any sr or ur for smile so I wanted to wait until I have one (so that I can help out others). Oh well, my cool and pure sr should help out with the daily rotation song...

Also, quick note for anyone who is sacrificing their sleep.

What I tried today is to just sleep for 5 hours, start a 25lp song and pause it, leave my mobile on (on the charger ofc) and directly go back to sleep and wake up 2 and a half hours later, and play the song I paused.

This way you can still get around 7-8 hours sleep (depends on your LP limit) while not wasting any LP (I have 49LP for anyone who's wondering).

Nice idea ~ But i get once its automatically unfunction after left for idle and restart the apps ~

Nice idea ~ But i get once its automatically unfunction after left for idle and restart the apps ~

That's why I said I left my mobile phone on all the time, I just went to settings and changed them so that my phone stays on so it doesn't restart my apps. If I have my screen for a while, it turns off LLSIF, so I just disabled that.

That's why I said I left my mobile phone on all the time, I just went to settings and changed them so that my phone stays on so it doesn't restart my apps. If I have my screen for a while, it turns off LLSIF, so I just disabled that.

oh ~yup too , not turn off the screen =w= thanks

I haven't really found love gems to be a problem on the JP server. By January I had already idolized all the N's and R's so there weren't any more gems to get from those (besides new ones they added), and yet from only spending 5000 yen for 86 gems, I ranked high enough for the second copy of the SR from a January event, a February event, both March events, both April events, a May event, a June event, and still had love gems left over for three 10+1 pulls. I mean if your expectation is that you'll do a 10+1 pull every week, no that won't happen, but I've never felt like I wasn't making progress towards my next goal.

Ugh. My team is not good enough to make the top 200 event song ranking cut. This sucks I was hoping for either getting 2 scouting tickets or the 3 love gems reward but I'm stuck within the top 1000 and a single scouting ticket sucks tbh  :(

Oh I completely forgot the event song ranking.

My rank in there is currently 220 ... wow, 20 spots away from top 200.

If I use auto formation I get UR Hanayo and SR Umi in my team but my raw stat gets boosted more than 1k.

Is it worth it?

Oh I completely forgot the event song ranking.

My rank in there is currently 220 ... wow, 20 spots away from top 200.

If I use auto formation I get UR Hanayo and SR Umi in my team but my raw stat gets boosted more than 1k.

Is it worth it?

1k sure worth, since 10% of every notes it get on member with right  attrib than not.

1k r effect the point which every single member gains.

10% really effect wont much than 1k

Past event, from my experience, at least 1 need spam 15 loveca to maintain on top 200. I think its much more in current event, since everyone crazy spam XD

Is it worth it?

SR Umi is definitely worth putting in your team. Not too sure about Hanayo though since she gives stamina. You should do fine though. Just remember to allocate them on the side.

I expect the top 200 for song ranking cutoff to be ~200k for this event at the rate things are progressing. People aren't even getting the event SR Nico yet and are still hitting 190k. I bet the score cutoff will increase drastically around the 7/8th day when people starting maxing out their event Nicos =.=

I expect the top 200 for song ranking cutoff to be ~200k for this event at the rate things are progressing. People aren't even getting the event SR Nico yet and are still hitting 190k. I bet the score cutoff will increase drastically around the 7/8th day when people starting maxing out their event Nicos =.=

The SR Nico will increase the cut-off by so much. She can potentially increase your score by 10k. That point boost is just ridiculous. -_-

Alright I put both Umi and Hanayo on the sides and I'll see how well I perform score wise.

For some reason I haven't been getting FC on Love Novels despite being able to initially.

My screen sometimes does not detect my finger when I press the note which is really making me mad because i'm missing the notes despite knowing for sure I pressed the  thing.

I think it might be because it's detecting as two fingers because I'm moving my fingers too fast or something and thinking I'm trying to double tap a single note.

But seeing as everyone will be getting it don't expect the rankings to fluctuate much. That's what should be happening logically but somehow during the last day the cutoff will rise by ~6-7k and my rankings will go down down and down...

Kinda related to this but I think SR and URs are too overpowered in traits that aren't theirs. Any time I do an auto-formation it always puts all of my SRs on that team. It's something I've been thinking about for a while and I don't understand why instead of making them too OP in other traits just boost their main one? 

Their main one is still the most highly boosted.

But they're overall OP too :P

Kinda related to this but I think SR and URs are too overpowered in traits that aren't theirs. Any time I do an auto-formation it always puts all of my SRs on that team. It's something I've been thinking about for a while and I don't understand why instead of making them too OP in other traits just boost their main one? 

They are too overpowered; the difference even between SR and UR cards remains big. It's also one of the reasons why the top positions in all the events are mostly occupied by maxed out teams of endgame players, and we'll never be able to compete with them. My current teams lack proper cards, a lot of my rares remain unidolized and the cool team still has two normal cards, since I only got my two last decent cool cards only a while ago. My biggest value was around 35-36k, while the boosted out teams typically have twice as much if not more. Everything depends on how lucky you are with draws. I've seen some players with ridiculous teams consisting of SR/UR's only, and a lot of them were idolized. There's literally no chance to compete with them.

But that's not important, where all you want is to have fun and chill out for a bit. At least, that's why I play this game and card collecting is really enjoyable.

Wow. Almost everybody here is busy stressing over their rankings... Am I the only one who's satisfied with my own ranking the way it is right now (rank 1000-2000 for both categories)....

Btw, the rank 1 player for event has a ridiculous score. That's a lot of love gems used to get to that score of 34512...

They are too overpowered; the difference even between SR and UR cards remains big. It's also one of the reasons why the top positions in all the events are mostly occupied by maxed out teams of endgame players, and we'll never be able to compete with them. My current teams lack proper cards, a lot of my rares remain unidolized and the cool team still has two normal cards, since I only got my two last decent cool cards only a while ago. My biggest value was around 35-36k, while the boosted out teams typically have twice as much if not more. Everything depends on how lucky you are with draws. I've seen some players with ridiculous teams consisting of SR/UR's only, and a lot of them were idolized. There's literally no chance to compete with them.

But that's not important, where all you want is to have fun and chill out for a bit. At least, that's why I play this game and card collecting is really enjoyable.

Can't start to imagine how much $$ they threw into the game. I'm guessing it's at leasr $1000 for a full SR/UR team, probably.

Yeah but to have full SR teams for Smile, Pure and Cool they would need around 30 SR/URs to fill out the teams. Not to mention the chance of getting 15 Smile SRs and 5 Cool SRs etc. So I think it's entirely possible they spent that amount on the game @@

My screen sometimes does not detect my finger when I press the note which is really making me mad because i'm missing the notes despite knowing for sure I pressed the  thing.

I think it might be because it's detecting as two fingers because I'm moving my fingers too fast or something and thinking I'm trying to double tap a single note.

It may sound stupid, but is your screen fully clean of fingerprints, dust, etc? I don't think it'll actually leave enough pressure, but you never know ~

UR/SR are overpowered indeed, but it's pretty useful since I can just use them across all three traits. Saves me a lot of effort leveling another card instead.

Having said that, I sometimes still replace those SR/UR with Rs instead, although this is mostly for those stamina-based ones.

1000$ is a little ridiculous.

With 100$ you can get 55 Honor students. At least like 10 of those are bound to be UR and SR.

Please don't say that.. It reminds me of my depressing luck each time. -_-