Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I'm proud to announce my asscension from the ranks of the #Nonicofaction with my second UR

YN-15.jpg

Just pulled this from an honor scout omg I thought it was a super rare and I was so excited and then BOOM.

Now I just need that Umi >,>

(Oh, my cool team also sucks, at like 22k points with a rare bonus, I have so many smiles and pures t.t)

still havent been able to FC or S Score a hard map, but soon I shall!

Oh, leave #Nonicofaction with such impact ...... Envy >"<

Game, of course. Who watches anime anyway?

Now I'm really sad. What could have been, eh...

Have you placed Rin as your leader? I talk on Xbox Live party chat and have had people complain about how often Rin says "nya" in her sentences, and I noticed it a bit in the story mode as well.

Nobody.

Hey, can someone link me to the page where they show all available cards in the game?

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Hoshizora_Rin

On the left side you can see the character names, click them for all their cards. The site doesn't seem like it's loading right now, but it's the wiki for this game.

I'm proud to announce my asscension from the ranks of the #Nonicofaction with my second UR

YN-15.jpg

Just pulled this from an honor scout omg I thought it was a super rare and I was so excited and then BOOM.

Now I just need that Umi >,>

(Oh, my cool team also sucks, at like 22k points with a rare bonus, I have so many smiles and pures t.t)

still havent been able to FC or S Score a hard map, but soon I shall!

OH MAN. I wish I could come home everyday to that.

@ Ceris: Thanks! I'll save the link for later.

Game, of course. Who watches anime anyway?

Now I'm really sad. What could have been, eh...

I watched Season 1 , and currently one episode per week of ongoing season 2. 

Nobody.

Hey, can someone link me to the page where they show all available cards in the game?

decaf.kouhi.me <- got any info u need for game, but currently seems server down.

there are some really interesting powers on the Rin's in that link 0.0

All of mine are either "every x hits or seconds get 200/250/400 poins 36% chance" or the same thing with healing stamina... (though Hanayo's 3 stamina regen pulled me through for the Kotori even Hard song)

On another note, what is the next event going to be? does anyone know? when will it be held? are events in this game pretty steady, or do they come and go infrequently?

next event will on 18th according end of guarantee draw, it will be SR umi according to japan past event list.

Probability follow jpn server since its under same company, there will be two event per month.

Hash hash, i still training hard on hard mode song, only play twice sweet sweet holiday event hard song, but failed to clear up even got UR hanayo, hows sucks my skill T_T

huhu, fced other song within 6 times, found out i really weak on continuos tapping with both finger. easily get good,bad and miss even i tapped.

waku-waku, gonna hyper for opcoming event. =w=

5 empty slot left for initial rare card, including 3 nico @@

The Score S-Rank requirements for pure songs are ridiculous, it's just too hard without characters giving you bonus score. I played the first pure song with over 33k pure and ended up with an A at the end when I had a full combo... Oh, and I got another 1-good on Bokura wa Ima no Naka de again, fml? I was really hoping for those 2k points to spend at a desperate attempt for a Maki, but failed to earn any friend points :(

The Score S-Rank requirements for pure songs are ridiculous, it's just too hard without characters giving you bonus score. I played the first pure song with over 33k pure and ended up with an A at the end when I had a full combo... Oh, and I got another 1-good on Bokura wa Ima no Naka de again, fml? I was really hoping for those 2k points to spend at a desperate attempt for a Maki, but it didn't happen :(

33K under formation or the value x which before + ????, if not under formation, try hard to combo more perfect timing or finding UR pure from friendlist to help u more。

33K under formation or the value x which before + ????, if not under formation, try hard to combo more perfect timing or finding UR pure from friendlist to help u more。

The thing is, my Smile team that is a little over 34k (after choosing Nosebleed for his SR Honoka) can S rank like 4 Smile songs, but my team with 33k (after choosing a SR Pure for boost) is failing to S rank the first song. Sure, I got a few more Greats than I should of, but it was still like 10% at most of my hits were Greats.

Finding this thread might have been a slightly bad thing because I've been overly obsessive about Love Live since (already enjoyed it, now it's one of the main anime I talk about with friends). I also spend long periods of time listening to music from Love Live. I then found out this existed, surprising me greatly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CLLTkyOs6g

my great for hard song still 15%~20% @@ My team 40k point without boot-up yet =w= luckily get fc within 30 times

i find the forum which discuss this game , finally drop at here, seems eng forum too less for SIF.

i'm enjoyed lovelive anime , got nice stage cg and cheerful storyline with several type of characteristic. Song are also nice to listen too. Personally not really feel good of idol type anime, example idolmaster , i'm didnt find it nice even its famous game series. AKB48 combination of mecha and song, still ok. Another as wakeup girl more interesting on storyline. Lovelive better storyline on season 1, but better stage cg and songs on season 2. SIde story of nico of season 2 really cute =w=

When will this game understand that I do not need any more smile rares (unless it's a Maki)

I just got another Nico Rare and a Honoka Rare all smile. What the hell..

I also got a cool Eri so I could Idolize her, I guess that bit's nice.

6 gems away from the 50 gem draw!

And just S'd Bokura wo Ima no Naka de and FC'd it at the same time.

my great for hard song still 15%~20% @@ My team 40k point without boot-up yet =w= luckily get fc within 30 times

i find the forum which discuss this game , finally drop at here, seems eng forum too less for SIF.

i'm enjoyed lovelive anime , got nice stage cg and cheerful storyline with several type of characteristic. Song are also nice to listen too. Personally not really feel good of idol type anime, example idolmaster , i'm didnt find it nice even its famous game series. AKB48 combination of mecha and song, still ok. Another as wakeup girl more interesting on storyline. Lovelive better storyline on season 1, but better stage cg and songs on season 2. SIde story of nico of season 2 really cute =w=

My favorite idol anime in order is

AKB0048, Love Live, Idolmaster, Wake Up Girls. I didn't really like Wake Up Girls, but the thing is, ranking AKB0048, Love Live, and Idolmaster isn't fair because they're all up there in my top 15 favorite anime of all time since I'm a huge fan of idols (probably because I love music and Japanese female voices are appealing)

When will this game understand that I do not need any more smile rares (unless it's a Maki)

I just got another Nico Rare and a Honoka Rare all smile. What the hell..

I also got a cool Eri so I could Idolize her, I guess that bit's nice.

6 gems away from the 50 gem draw!

And just S'd Bokura wo Ima no Naka de and FC'd it at the same time.

6 gems away myself! And I feel like I haven't gotten a rare in sooooo long. I've done like 10k friend points at least since my last one... And I unlocked the last song out, and damn, there's no chance of me FC'ing that. Too awkward.

For me Love Live is obviously at the top, followed by Idolm@ster and its spinoffs (I'm a huge Puchimas maniac). Wake Up Girls was weak for me too.

I have yet to watch AKB0048. I really should.

The hardest part in Bokura wa Ima no Naka De is when there's a short slider immediately followed by 2 double sliders. as well as the part after with several alternating taps.

It's really tricky to get it right.

I've only FC'd the song 3 times and only got an S rank once.

I earned 1000 friend points from FC'ing and S'ing songs, that's how i've been getting so many draws. Sadly only cards I already have.

By the way Ceris, I used you to S the song so thanks for that  :P

Rin came in handy then :P

I never mess up on the harder parts of Bokura, I always get a Good on a random double tap when I'm focusing on the other side of the board. Those short sliders aren't a problem. Another thing I can usually mess up on is accidentally letting go of a slider when hitting a ton of other notes.

Just one love gem to make my first draw!! But I don't have more card for idolized :c

I'm glad I didn't run into that issue. I got 50 right on, and the next time I get 50 will be exactly 50 as well (new player gems, I have 2 days left and I need 6 more gems :))

Juz going on wilds stars hards, nearly dying with my low skill...

Wake up girls really different than normal idol type anime, since its more realistic on stroryline and maybe let ppl feel sick on it. If go for dream and gambaro, it should less much than others idol anime.

Lovelive really successful and make more company invest to it.

I love japanese female songs, but somekind cutess (kawaii) voice for singing may not my likes, if songs i more like akb style than lovelive, still lovelive got some song i enjoyed well, example snow halation.

Only collect 11th gem + bond max will be more 5 gem, waiting for more event =w=

extra 5 maki, 3 honoka.... left 5 empty slot include 3 nico @@