Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

11 more love gems and I will draw my first 10+1!!

when I got all normal cards idolized and max bonding, how can I collect more love gems ??

u will open side story of them, one get u a gem, somemore if u get reach amount, u can get extra gem bonus from album collection rewards too

gdi, always 1xgood for 僕らは今の中で (#maximumweeaboo). Otherwise I've gone on an s ranking spree, only the blue songs are hard due to no blue SR. Nice amount of rares with the FP, even checked if you can upgrade skills if you sacrifice differently named characters with the same skill name. Not all that worth it though as the upgrade did more or less diddly squat w.

Gotten a few friends with UR (well, one red). Put my main formation as SR smile Honoka's, because everyone's gonna have a green SR after the event. Min-maxing: making you keep a char with annoying voice samples around instead of your cutie Hanayo.

11 more love gems and I will draw my first 10+1!!

when I got all normal cards idolized and max bonding, how can I collect more love gems ??

I'm at the point where I haven't seen a new card in a while, but gems aren't that hard to come by. You get 3 daily for the "new player reward" which helps a ton. Also, when the next event starts, you'll get a few. I started like a week ago, did a 10+1 draw and have 39 gems again. Haven't figure what I'm doing for the 3rd draw, probably just rely on the events.

I can't FC this thing, it's ao frustrating.

I've already nailed all bits at some point, just not all in the same attempt, i always get 1 x good at some point

For 3rd drawing i bet i'll end up desperate and throwing money at it.

EDIT: *HEAVY WHEEZING*

D6Mtrzj.jpg

3rd draw and more, juz can rely on events, normally there r two event per month and u can get bout at least 5 gem per event (if u r play hard mode song and get low result but clear), daily login rewards may get 5 gem per month too. Without counting muse member birthday,album rewards, hard and expert mode song throphy rewards, u still get 1 draw within 3~4 month if u r get into every event and login everyday.

Still, u may easier juz throwing real money into it, only about 28 USD u can draw 10+1 once .

Alas, I regret to inform my allied warriors that I am no longer one of you. The time has come for me to leave the #Nomakifaction for good. I'll never forget the amazing times we shared not having Maki's to fawn over.

Also, dangit, haha, I got an SR Pure Nozomi (the new one), so now I have a UR pure, SR pure, and then the other leaders have to be rares T.T

My favourite card atm: So cute!

aWIwDUO.png?1

31 rares, no Maki, that's kinda extreme... I have 43 love gems, but I'm tempted to wait til another Rin SR or a Rin UR to appear in the draw before actually doing the 10+1 rares.

And my favorite card is my SR Rin (no surprise there), but if I had to go with a second one, it'd be this one

DuyAJ2s.jpg

I'm proud to announce my asscension from the ranks of the #Nonicofaction with my second UR

YN-15.jpg

Just pulled this from an honor scout omg I thought it was a super rare and I was so excited and then BOOM.

Now I just need that Umi >,>

(Oh, my cool team also sucks, at like 22k points with a rare bonus, I have so many smiles and pures t.t)

still havent been able to FC or S Score a hard map, but soon I shall!

Keep both because I don't like how the idolized version of this Rin looks. Now, if I got a 3rd, I would combine and still use the one I have now for my main.

My teams are Smile: 29688 (SR leader), Pure: 29422 (Rare leader), Cool: 26164 (SR leader)

holy cow, you actually blow me out of the water. I'm bonding with idolized norms atm, but I think I could get 27k pure and smile, and 22k cool if I maximized... I need to level a lot of my girls, then I could maybe stand up to you u.u

Alas, Rin is the only one I havent seen yet. Perhaps we were never meant to be T.T

How come she is your favourite?

Well, these are my character levels

3QX5R5M.png

3DMSlM0.png

And as for why Rin is my favorite character, she's a combination of some of my favorite character traits.

1. I'm fond of tomboys

2. I like characters who are insecure about themselves (and even better if they overcome it).

3. I like energetic characters, outgoing characters

4. Orange hair happens to be my personal preference

5. She tries her hardest to help her friends (episode 4, convincing Hanayo to join)

6. Other random small reasons

7. I'm just a huge fan of idols in general,

I'm sort of disappointed Rin doesn't do her (da) nya thing more often, it's just too infrequent to truly achieve a decent catgirl effect

What do you mean? Are you referring to the anime, game, etc? In the 2nd season of the anime and in SIF she says nya at the end of 90% of her sentences.

Yea, Zaka, I have no idea what kind of tolerance you have to that sort of thing for it to not faze you, but she says it more than anyone else I have ever seen 0.0

hehe, it's cute. I really like how outgoing and nice she is.

Horosho!