Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Song with the hihgest note count would probably be Nico Purin? I haven't seen any other reach 650 combo.

Yeah, that's right. Next highest I believe is Beat in Angel at 598, no other breaks 600.

Nico Puri at 650

Yume naki Yume wa Yume Janai at 614

Beat in Angel at 598

Kokuhaku at 579

Yume no Tobira at 577 (lol, this is not a daily EX, but it's so much spam)

Edited by Ceris

To me, Yume no Tobira looks harder, could that be? ouo

Trust me, it's not. Yume no Tobira only has a couple truly "hard" parts, the the skill needed to do them is much less than Nico Puri. Yume no Tobira is just spammy while Nico Puri is the fastest ladders of the game WHILE holding a note,.

I hate Nico Puri because I got a 1 miss on it, then haven't been able to do it since :kosame:

I might be mixing up scores here. I went through my screenshots and I don't have one of Nico Puri, but I do have an A combo on the song, along with all Daily EX except Anemone Heart (FC'd), Kokuhaku ©, and Otomeshiki ©.

The pain

QxEnuS7.png

wxYRvPy.png

Fuck Solge lol, and I remember that one, I got 1 good and the miss was when I stopped caring, and the bad was my phone detecting late on a tap.

Trust me, it's not. Yume no Tobira only has a couple truly "hard" parts, the the skill needed to do them is much less than Nico Puri. Yume no Tobira is just spammy while Nico Puri is the fastest ladders of the game WHILE holding a note,. I might be mixing up scores here. I went through my screenshots and I don't have one of Nico Puri, but I do have an A combo on the song, along with all Daily EX except Anemone Heart (FC'd), Kokuhaku ©, and Otomeshiki ©.The painQxEnuS7.pngwxYRvPy.pngFuck Solge lol, and I remember that one, I got 1 good and the miss was when I stopped caring, and the bad was my phone detecting late on a tap.

How long did it take you to get this good?

It doesn't take an insane amount of time to FC EX songs, I'd say two or three months since you start playing the game is more than enough to start getting FCs.

The song is always the same (excluding random) so it's all a matter of trial and error, eventually you can just do it naturally because you've just repeated it that many times.

I struggled with Susume Tomorrow EX when it first came out and now I just breeze through it.

It doesn't take that an insane amount of time to FC EX songs, I'd say two or three months since you start playing the game is more than enough to start getting FCs.

The song is always the same (excluding random) so it's all a matter of trial and error, eventually you can just do it naturally because you've just repeated it that many times.

I struggled with Susume Tomorrow EX when it first came out and now I just breeze through it.

sorry i new about it.....

what mean " FC EX songs " ? expert difficult song??

How long did it take you to get this good?

I've been playing since the day after this thread was started (so June 4th). I also play multiple versions and multiple accounts, and am also the highest level of all the regulars here because I spend whole tons of gems to rwnk in events and play more. Despite all this, Nosebleed is better than me xD

I FCd EXP songs like aishiteru banzai, snow halation and stuff because those are pretty easy... But I can't FC Mermaid Festa vol.1 after playing for almost three months. Meh.

MF1 is stupid hard to FC, I would never consider that one in judging skills, all it says is you're not perfect at horribly timed holds.