Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Hey guys so finally I download this masterpiece back into my phone. It's asking me to register as a new user, but i cannot find LOG IN window/tab whatever.... Can anyone help me please? Many thanks

Yoyo welcome back to the club :P

There is no LOG IN;

You should just be able to type in your name, check the terms box, and then tap "Register"

OsaIKnR.jpg

kga60Q0.jpg

If you meant you wanted to play on your old account, you are out of luck if you never saved the transfer code. 

If you did save your transfer code, simply tap "Data Transfer" and input the code instead.

Chapter 2 of Honoka-chan no Taion~

CiM7rI3.jpg

Note: The whole thing is just a pun on the word "sea" (Umi / 海) which is also Umi's name.

And in the last panels Kotori and Honoka are just saying how the sea is awesome thus giving that second notion that they're praising Umi, hence why she's embarassed. She also mentions "The sea again?" because in the anime they go to the beach twice and in both those times Honoka makes a pun with Umi's name (Umi dah!)

Your love for Eri is really awesome ;)

... I still don't understand what I have to do to get so high bond points on that screen. Can somebody enlighten me (again)...

Just bond with the same card over and over.

Chapter 2 of Honoka-chan no Taion~

Note: The whole thing is just a pun on the word "sea" (Umi / 海) which is also Umi's name.

And in the last panels Kotori and Honoka are just saying how the sea is awesome thus giving that second notion that they're praising Umi, hence why she's embarassed. She also mentions "The sea again?" because in the anime they go to the beach twice and in both those times Honoka makes a pun with Umi's name (Umi dah!)

Just bond with the same card over and over.

Who doesn't know that, isn't worth to know it ;)

To the bond thing... Okay, got it... does that bring some benefit if I do that?

Everytime I look at my profile I want to throw myself to walls...http://imgur.com/ZOIAS6R

Time to bond some more rare Maki cards :P You're event Maki is stuck unless you can draw another :( In the past, I never used more than 1 of s card per team so I never had that issue, but recently I did that to get Rin perma-top with my favorite rare of her in EN (I would do pre-snow Halation but it isn't out yet)

Only one SR, sad. And once again, my pure JP team gets stronger while my other ones get close to nothing. My first two draws in JP got me one UR and one SR each. Both the URs are pure. Funny that most of the songs I get to play on events are 90% of the time smile ones, 9% cool ones and 1% pure ones. ):

Time to bond some more rare Maki cards :P You're event Maki is stuck unless you can draw another :( In the past, I never used more than 1 of s card per team so I never had that issue, but recently I did that to get Rin perma-top with my favorite rare of her in EN (I would do pre-snow Halation but it isn't out yet)

I don't want to make R Maki as top bond card :( if only I noticed Eli's bond one song before it became 1027 aahhh T.T

On jp my smile team is the weakest too :/ and I usually have to play smile songs -.-

Ahh! I just got Kokoro tooo :)

Hopefully HOPEFULLY tomorrow I will go to my bank lol I need to buy a few gems and luckily I don't have a buck in my card now -.-

You are going for two Makis as well Ceris? I am actually sad cause when we idolize her, the christmas tree will disappear :(

Mind translating what their effect is? Do they increase ability level? Just curious, I'm not sacrificing them ever, I'll treat then just like all the rares :heart:

I would go tier 2 but I don't have the gem, only have 6 atm :(

Yeah, they increase ability level but only for the corresponding attributes for Rare cards e.g Use Cocoro to increase ability level on a Cool Rare, Cotaro for Pure Rare.

Thanks

Ahh! I just got Kokoro tooo :)

Hopefully HOPEFULLY tomorrow I will go to my bank lol I need to buy a few gems and luckily I don't have a buck in my card now -.-

You are going for two Makis as well Ceris? I am actually sad cause when we idolize her, the christmas tree will disappear :(

Your post appeared after I hit submit, so I quickly just editted in a line to reply, but here's an actual reply.

I don't like extra things that appear, like the Christmas tree or that Eli event card with the chair, so that's a plus for idolizing it. Next, I like the idolized a lot, so while I don't actually have enough gems to get tier 2, I will probably spare a few dollars to get 6 gems, because that's a real nice card. Too many SoloYolo made me gemless :(

Yes those single draws I always do... But hey after 1,5 hours I will play an expert and will rank up :D Then I will use today's gem and I sudddenly got another gem from album rewards :D

And just got Cocoa as a reward :D I am not giving gold anymore :( I don't have any haha well after last two plays they gave me 50,000 + 50,000 now I have like 176k gold only :D

And I got both Kokoro and Kokoa and 100,000G without paying 100,000 gold :D Learnt it only affects 20% :( 

Annd I got two rares from last two scouting tickets (got my 4th blue ticket now need to be rank 120 to get the last one)