Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! My name is Kasper (Just like ghost xP) and i live in Poland in small city called Kielce.

So i love:                                  (Sorry for my English i am still learning)
-My waifu Kobato (Hasegawa) 
-Sushi
-Vodka
-Culture of Japan (And Japan ofc)
-Animey
-Mango
-Figurines
-Sleeping
-My bed, she is called Yui
-Hentai manga
-Hentai anime
-Lolis
-Flat chests
-Incest <3
-Visual novels
-Beer
-Yuri

I am scared of:
-Shadows
-My mind
-Sleep paralysis
-Nightmares

I just Hate:
-Ecchi shits (Just like Hischool DxD)
-People who loves ecchi shits (Just like Higschool DxD)
-Big breasts
-Wine
-Yaoi
-Girls who loves yaoi
-Boku no Pico
-Be active (I am mentally tired of it)

Well the most of new people who meet me think that i am just strange because i don t show any emotions. (When everyone laugh i am sitting quietly or i just sleep with opened eyes, when i do it my mind is just turned off or i think about everything)

So i think it's whole me things that i hate and love and from now i will be in your care (On this forum ofc)

Welcome! I am new as well ~ Unfortunately it appears we won't be able to become good friends due to you disliking ecchi and I for one enjoy it T_T also Highschool DXD is one of my favorite light novels -_-  

It's not that i hate ecchi i just hate ecchi shits like i said and i hate people like hmmm my friend he watched Higschool DxD

10 times and say (always when i meet him) wow last episode was so epic, so funny etc and i think "Man there's 700 better ecchi anime and u watch only DxD" If u are not that type of person we can still be good friends in future. (sorry for English)

It's not that i hate ecchi i just hate ecchi shits like i said and i hate people like hmmm my friend he watched Higschool DxD

10 times and say (always when i meet him) wow last episode was so epic, so funny etc and i think "Man there's 700 better ecchi anime and u watch only DxD" If u are not that type of person we can still be good friends in future. (sorry for English)

No problem  :D and I am glad to hear that we may be able to be friends yet ^^

Welcome to the forums, you may want to try Wanko to Kurasou :D

Yup, i wanted to play Wanko to Kurasou but i have technical problems with it.   :(

Welcome to Fuwa! enjoy your stay. unfortunately you hate me :( cuz I like ecchi shit....

Well i have firend who loves ecchi shits i hate him but he is still my firend so... in future we may be friends too who knows?