Which in the Infinity series should I play first

If i dont remember it badly, the order is Never 7, Ever 17. Remember 11 but thats the release order you can play in the order you want to play, Ever 17 is better than the other 2 in my opinion, but all of them are great VN i love all of them. Kotaro Uchikoshi work is nice stuff.

they are not directly connected, so you can play them in any order you like, I suggest you to always start with the best ( this will leave the best impression on you and encourage you to play the rest of the games ), and the best of the three is Ever 17.

Why aren't you guys suggestion to start with the one you think wasn't the best? You know saving the best for last, I feel it'd be more enjoyable that way instead of playing the best first then being disappointed that the other two aren't as good.

Since somebody also asked this recently on this forum, I'll be lazy and just paste my answer here again. ^_^

You can read it in any order, but if you want to read them all I would recommend reading it like Never7 -> Ever17 -> Remember11.

Never7 first, just because you will think its boring after reading Ever17 and you will recognize some things which is always nice. Next is Ever17 because you will understand Remember11 better if you already read Ever17, in my opinion . This is also the order they were released in. 

For people not familiar with the genre, definately Ever 17. Otherwise, read it in the exact order Nyanko mentioned. There's a chance you'll get bored eitherway, since Ever17 isn't actually that great of a read, and Never7 looks just plain bland compared to it's "sequel".