few random questions

Silvz

Hey, like the title says, I have some random questions about random games =/ I'll try to make them really simple just to not trouble anyone

1) Narcissu has 3 games, but reading about the second and third on the internet, I felt they are kind of "fan servirced", so I wanna know if I'll miss something important/dramatical if only read the first game.

2) Games like Kuro no Tsuki and Togainu no Chi are uncensored, but only censored on their pages from Fuwanovel, or the "hard" parts are really off no matter what?

3) Is there an order - or necessity to follow it - to read the Infinity Series? [Ever 7, Never 17...], or I can read whatever way I want without trouble with the story?

4) Similar to the question above, what do I loose by reading Tsukihime and not Fate/ series?

5) The last <3 Is Hatoful Boyfriend good? Or is just for the "funny" about pidgeons?

I hope you help me >.< And if it's in the wrong area, please, tell me, since I'm relativetly new here

I'm new in the VN's world too, and most of my questions aren't exactly answered like I'd like to by google =(

I can only answer you on question 1-5 but not second one

Here is my answer

1. I dont think you Would miss anything important, since they have differnt story and characther,

Well one thing Narcissu 1-2 are litter bit smilar since Narcissu 2 are seguel Of Narcissu 1.

3. No i dont matter Which order you is playing, since Infinity serie have differnt story and characther

4. You dont lose anything by reading Tsukihime and Fate/series

5. I have not play this game but i think is good game and is not funny about pidgeons

I hope i gave you any good answer

4.  About the only thing you miss by playing Tsukihime but not FSN is... FSN.  Personally, I skipped Fate every time I replayed that one after the first time.  FSN also gets deeper into the mythos of the Nasuverse in general, because its focus is less narrow than Tsukihime and more focused than Kara no Kyoukai (which touches on a lot of things that are way out in the distance, lol).  Also, there is a sort of off-hand (and off-screen) appearance by 'Sensei's' sister, who is a major character in Kara no Kyoukai. 

1- About Narcissu, I'd recommend playing the second one. It's pretty good on it's own and one of the main characters is completely different to what you'll see in Narcissu 1. Also, if you played Narcissu before finishing Narcissu 2, you unlock a short epilogue for the first game.

3- Order doesn't matter, but from best to worst I'd say it's Ever 17, Remember 11 and Never 7

5- It can be funny and wtf at parts, but it gets "serious" in the true route.

1 - Narcissu was created first, then the author added a prequel, Narcissu side 2nd, to explain his point better (it's not fanservice~y in any way). The 2nd English release contains the original Narcissu, prequel and a short epilogue for both stories. I don't know anything about Narcissu 3rd, but the first two titles are a complete story on their own. They can be played in any order (I read Narcissu first and Side 2nd later, and I'd say it works better that way).

2 - Togainu no Chi has standard mosaics, like on Fuwa screenshots (all erotic content in Japan must be censored like that). I don't know Kuro no Tsuki, but it's probably the same.

4 - Tsukihime was created first, so you aren't losing anything by reading it before F/SN. Besides, they aren't directly related, only are placed in the same multiverse.

3. You can read it in any order, but if you want to read them all I would recommend reading it like Never7 -> Ever17 -> Remember11.

Never7 first, just because you will think its boring after reading Ever17 and you will recognize some things which is always nice. Next is Ever17 because you will understand Remember11 better if you already read Ever17, in my opinion . This is also the order they were released in. 

4) Similar to the question above, what do I loose by reading Tsukihime and not Fate/ series?

You don't really lose anything at all. Those two are set in the same universe, but they don't depend on each other in any way. All you'll miss are some references/small connections, but nothing too important. Whichever of the two you read first/alone, you won't be in a disadvantage.

Thanks guys! About Fate/, I didn't get interested in the series, but I wanted to read Tsukihime. It would be a bad experience if some parts of the story were only explained in other games - similar to what happened to Soul Eater NOT [anime]

Narcissu, i saw some screenshots, and got that ideia of ~fanservice~ stuff.

I really want to read Remember11, most because of the comments about it, but I don't have the same urgency about the rest of the series

Well, thanks again, guys. You helped a lot!