Air Translation Project

Aozaki

As I'm sure the people of this forum and the ones who are helping me are curious to know if Im actually working on this project and how I am doing. I will keep an updated list of the progress In this post. For now Im going to spend the next couple days reviewing and assessing what I have been given.

Here: This is a link to the current pregress:

My link

Seen 193 is done. About 100 lines of 203 is where I'mm at.

I swear These SFX are gonna kill me. Im going to aim for 100-200 Lines a day. Maybe more depending on my rate seeing as how its the first time Im doing this...

Also can an admin change the Title of this Thread to just Air Translation Project.

Any Translators wanting to help would be greatly appreciated. The TL progress is at like 55% And most of whats left is Minagi's route. I would like to finish the Summer and Air arcs then do a for them. Honestly with someone else it would take less then a month I think to do this.

Either Way. Im not waiting nor do I actually wish to actually work with anyone outside of the Hacking portion of it. Either that or Ill just Read through it in Japanese and never touch it again. Ive held off on it for Years waiting for someone to take it but it dosent seem like its happening.

Regarding that...There is already a tool for RealLive Engine...

Plus Fact. I have the old Files from the first group who Tled Air.

it was given to me by the project leader which someone I know in IRC.

if your interested of the scripts I might probably give them to you if you want.

What I worried about is 2 Persons working the same VN...but its up to you if your going to do it I'm no position to stop what are you going to do.

Or if you want to start a new project other than Air I might support you.

But competition is good.

it brings quality up. if your version is better, people will distribute your version.

and plus......last update was 28th Sept http://vntls.tindabox.net/project/air

what has Sheeta said about Air?

ill tweet to her (but she doesn't like replying to me because I am troublemaker girl)

D_fallen is it all 28% of edger's script you have?

btw Sheeta says she is going to translate from scratch and ditch Edger's script. So she might actually be near 0%.

D_fallen is it all 28% of edger's script you have?

Nope.. the old one which is I say 60 or more I guess...

not edgers.

btw Sheeta says she is going to translate from scratch and ditch Edger's script. So she might actually be near 0%.

Sheeta has her own ways to make things more difficult (⇀‸↼‶).

so it up to her I guess..if she can handle it lol because its a long way to go....

I mean its great that someone else is doing it but....Ive been around a long time and Ive watched multiple people pick up this project and drop it. Well I dont think it would hurt for me to have my shot at it. Im not really interested in TLing others atm. I wanted to start with this one because its been long overdue. If this goes well I may continue on to do others. Also I wouldnt mind picking up the Original. If no one else is going to, it would be a shame to let all that effort go to waste. Besides I want to take this on as a personal challenge too. I want to get into the world of TLing and Subbing and it seems this is a good place to start. I can work on this at my own pace. I just need some help actually opening the Files to EDIT cause I dont know anything about Programming XD.

LoL. Nice way to end it..

Lol Im kidding. Ill keep an update here as I work on it. As I mentioned earlier in IRC... Id like to keep this on the down low cause its more a personal project then anything else. Alas it cant be done 100% though with out fallengods help. Im reviewing the current completed scripts as we speak..

• 2 weeks later...

Lol Im kidding. Ill keep an update here as I work on it. As I mentioned earlier in IRC... Id like to keep this on the down low cause its more a personal project then anything else. Alas it cant be done 100% though with out fallengods help. Im reviewing the current completed scripts as we speak..

Hi there, I used to translate a bit on the old scripts before real life got me. I hope to help with translation again. I'll be lurking on #vnsociety and #tengutrans, you can find me there. Or just tell me how I should contact you.

Fpr everyones Info this project is not dead. On the contrary I would like to have 1 more Translator working with me on this project. I currently can only do so much Since I work full time and study for my classes progress is REALLY slow...Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also Can an admin change the title of this thread to Air Translation Project

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gao Gao Trranslations is still looking for that 1 Translator to help Translate 800-3k lines (Its a small amount I know). Its for the Summer and Kano arcs. Summer has 800 lines left and Kano has 3k left. We would really like to have a 3rd party translate it seeing as how its a different story we want it to have that different feel. Plus it would help speed this up alot. Pls message me if interested or Join our IRC channel Rizon.net #Gao_Gao_Stegosaurus

Hey Aozaki, i put a post here http://visualnovelaer.fuwanovel.net/2013/02/air-fan-translation-anyone-want-to-do-summer-and-kano-arc-just-3-8k-lines/

that's kind of exciting to hear Air translation going well already, is there a progress update somewhere? it says 60% at VNTLS

i was trying to find a homepage for gao gao translations, but galgelovers.tk was the only place I know, so I linked to it...

Also it doesn't say your name here: http://vntls.tindabox.net/project/air/ but it has Sheeta and Edger's name... i guess the system has trouble registering 2 different groups.

anyway good luck, ill keep my eyes peeled for a translator

• 2 weeks later...