MML Translation

Hey I am a new translator and I am currently working on the novel Magical Marriage Lunatics. I have currently finished  translating the prologue and some parts after it. I have the Japanese text along with the English translation stored on a google doc. I am making this thread because if I have any chance of making a patch I am going to need help. Translation Wise it is going slow but sure enough it is getting done, but i need possibly a hacker and editor who know how to make a patch. Being new I don't know what else i need, maybe a image editor. In any case if you are willing to help, just write down what you can do on this post or send me an email at [email protected] or write on this posts and i'll try to get back to you. Also I noticed the common route is made up of days starting at march 27. Since i don't know how lines there are or how many i did ?/? I'm just going to tell you what day I'm on. Thank you and I look forward to replies in the future. 

...This is irrelevant but I thought that by MML you meant Mabinogi's Music Language thing... I don't intend to join the project, but here is a little advice, to attract some other people and keep the ones you have. Google around and learn project management. Try to get everyone to submit a progress report every week or something set to keep them in contact with you. They don't necessarily have to do anything, but you don't want them to think the project is dead.

Anyways, that's my little advice to you. You don't have to follow it, but otherwise, I wish you good luck on the project!  :D

...This is irrelevant but I thought that by MML you meant Mabinogi's Music Language thing... I don't intend to join the project, but here is a little advice, to attract some other people and keep the ones you have. Google around and learn project management. Try to get everyone to submit a progress report every week or something set to keep them in contact with you. They don't necessarily have to do anything, but you don't want them to think the project is dead.

Anyways, that's my little advice to you. You don't have to follow it, but otherwise, I wish you good luck on the project!  :D

LOL! I didn't notice that until you pointed it out. I guess I shouldn't have been so lazy and should have wrote the full name. and thanks I will.

Hmm Ill see if I can do something about making a patch since im free for a bit give me a few days

Oh Ill need a link 2 game and do you know what game engine it runs on

I don't know exactly what kind of engine it runs on, that's why I want a hacker. That and they are the the only ones that can make a patch. The little stuff. http://www.erojiji.net/index.php?/topic/16991-magical-marriage-lunatics/ This is a link to Crane anime's link to the game. All you have to do is have membership, but in the long run it is really easy to use. If people are still having trouble i'll just send them the files via email. (People who wish to contribute, it may get a little troublesome if everyone is emailing me.) I got a weird phobia of uploading files personally. If I have to I will , but as long as I can get through with doing this I will.

Thanks for the advice, I will. And I hope this project will come together eventually. I'll try to find more people and in the mean time I'll just keep on translating the text.

On my spare time (besides working on this) I've been playing a game called demon master chris, and let me say I am P*****.I just finished the normal ending just to figure out there is another ending in hard mode. Just why. is this ending really worth it? Huh. Good game though. In other news I finished march 27 and am now on mach 28. Don't expect all updates to be coming out this fast, I don't work that fast in all honesty I was just close to the ending while I made this topic. 

All right I just wanted to ask a question, I recently tried to make an account at TLWiki, but it doesn't seem to be going through. I wanted to have a site in which I can host my project. I made the request for an account two days ago and it still hasn't gone through. If the people on this forum know a better place to go or why It's not going through, please let me know. Besides that I am looking for a hacker still. I tried looking on the web for one but hackers seem to be a rare breed. If people know a place where I can find a hacker, please let me know, and thanks!

All right I just wanted to ask a question, I recently tried to make an account at TLWiki, but it doesn't seem to be going through. I wanted to have a site in which I can host my project. I made the request for an account two days ago and it still hasn't gone through. If the people on this forum know a better place to go or why It's not going through, please let me know. Besides that I am looking for a hacker still. I tried looking on the web for one but hackers seem to be a rare breed. If people know a place where I can find a hacker, please let me know, and thanks!

host your PJ? how about wordpress? quite popular these days.

Haha, you know what comes with a new avatar? Our project hosting site. I decided to do it on wordpress because TLWiki didn't reply and I have no money. In any case i am putting the link here. 

http://magicalmarriagelunatics.wordpress.com/ 

Visit, comment, view project status and stuff like that. I will be updating project status every thursday starting next thursday.

BEWBS!! PRETTY CG!! PRETTY HEROINES!! ANIMAL EARS!! BEWBS!! ELVES!!! BEWBS!!!!!

HAHA hi there, image editor here if you need one. I can also edit videos, if there are any jap text to typeset on the opening or ending. PM if you need work samples. :3

Also if you have ALL the text files for translating, I can probably do the linecount for you. (note: *probably*)